My gf told me she got molested as kid. Am I an asshole for wanting to break up with her because of it...

My gf told me she got molested as kid. Am I an asshole for wanting to break up with her because of it? It’s kinda fucked up and disgusting and I wish she hadn’t have told me. What should I do? We’ve only been together about 10 months

Attached: F8BBB4A1-47C8-4EBB-8F2C-2A84D3060FB7.jpg (230x250, 13K)

don’t.
asshole.

break up, it's better if she's not with an asshole like you

Yeah you should if this is your reaction.

Ehh, 6/10 bait

not even. more like 3/10.

>dump companion for sharing a raw part of their life story

she told you out of confidence that you would understand a formative trauma in her life considering you've gotten to know each other over the passed almost year, have you never experienced anything horrific or damaging? have you not ever told her any of your dark secrets to find comfort in knowing someone listened, cared, supported you and diligently replied in a genuine fashion?

what in your head makes that disgusting? yeah it's fucked up, but it happens to a lot of people, and i'm sure unless this is your first and only girlfriend / you dated very protected people - that you've for sure banged someone who was molested.

she's better off without you, let her find someone who isn't a total faggot about things that happen constantly in life to people for no reason. half a man / 10

Attached: 43253626_679391292461348_4094284399338586112_n.jpg (539x960, 58K)

Depends. How was she molested?

honestly if that coochie has been fucked with then I wouldn't stay

Attached: 1554469018125.jpg (550x550, 96K)

shut your fucking mouth you sad pathetic nigger
you are your own person OP, you are responsible for your own happiness, not anyone elses’

Think if it this way, If I don’t like chocolate, no one would blame me for not eating chocolate ice cream. But if I don’t like uneraged molestation in my ice cream suddenly I’m an asshole
why? because victims are heroes in today’s world
don’t promote victimhood

Leave her, your a bad person

I honestly can't tell if people who take take bait like this are just reverse-baiting. No one is that stupid... Right?

You’re passing up one the biggest freaks of your life.

the trick is in making it borderline retarded, not full on retarded

It would be a dick move but idgaf

Molest her, she told you because it's her fetish.

whats the problem?
its not like her dads cum is still inside her lol
all her cells are new and fresh since then

women lie about a lot about very retarded shit. dont believe her.

The fact she was molested is fucked up and messed up, but she isnt. Your an ass for letting somone reveal somthing so personal and sensitive and thinking I should break up with them. She didn't do anything wrong.

Only a real faggot would actually type "I don't like underage molestation in my ice cream" Like dude did you even read the post?

I still think he should leave her though.

Yes your a shallow ass. Break up with her, it will haunt you forever and she will be better off.

i don't talk like i fucked a thesaurus at any point in my life other than to receive loaded replies

Attached: 49937614_10100744413261735_2479216266129178624_n.jpg (500x745, 53K)

don't breakup, she aint gonna get with anyone else and be scared to ever give it away. in fact 10 months, you should be honored she decided to share a sensitive story.

if you gonna leave for that i'd imagine you have other problems in your relationship big boners

Attached: 1525904857037.jpg (1536x2048, 667K)

Pics of her? Need to see her to find value on staying with her

If she got raped and it was because of an asshole hate the guy not your girl

If she was one of the famous rape in nightclubs where she was "drunk" dump her

Leave OP. think about the shit you're going to have to put up with in the next couple months or so. You'll be thanking your past self in the future

are you autistic?

You pathetic loser, break up with her so she won't have to deal with you beta feelings

Attached: 1554825025798.png (1200x1200, 678K)

I don’t think I’m a bad person its just would you want to be with a girl who was molested. It’s super fucked up. I just don’t if she’s worth it to have that shit weighing on our relationship

have been before
didn't bother me
completely well rounded people
it's called being an adult and understanding life has consequences and happenings out of our control
it weighs nothing on your relationship more than it weighs on your own mind lol
if this is not bait you are a loser

Attached: 147679-004-8AA4A978.jpg (490x400, 14K)

I lost so fucking hard. You two are young as fuck if that has any bearing on who she is as a person or your view of her
Kys kid

op yuo can share picture of this "gf" ??
inbefore, he cant

Sup user, trying to help you out here, no bullshit: if you are expressing these feelings, you are most likely on the NPD/BPD "spectrum" (e.g. an asshole lol haha) and just shouldn't be with a person that experienced that kind of trauma because you won't feel empathy for her (you'll just feel disgust and use her as supply lol). Time to put yourself back out there

Stick with her, she's probably very psychologically malleable

I’m not on any spectrum. That’s just a big thing for someone just to drop on you and expect you just to deal with. I do feel bad for her but I just don’t know why she told me this

have you ever had a functional relationship before
people in relationships tell each other this stuff regularly
i cannot comprehend you

Attached: assaultwooffer.jpg (640x910, 56K)

NPD

So am I. Who cares? Deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that our collective reaction to learning about sexual trauma in someone's past (disgust/devaluation) is seen as "aberrant emotional processing" to most people.

Plenty of other fish in the sea.

You don't have to justify anything to anyone

If you want to break up with her, break up with her

It is exactly that simple. The reasons do not matter and you have exactly no obligation whatsoever to stay with someone you don't want to be with

Anyone who has a problem with that can go kill themselves

Attached: 1523305701111.jpg (480x377, 18K)

She is my first gf

>My gf told me she got molested as kid

She had it coming

Attached: 1548638747513.jpg (415x604, 50K)

Attached: 1554169257323.gif (921x155, 212K)

this explains everything
do you really want the story of your first girlfriend like
"yeah everything was great until almost a year, she told me she got molested and so I dumped her"
if you choose that path you may as well tell every other girl along the way that you don't want to hear about any of their traumas (surprise a large portion of girls have been sexually assaulted)
and if anyone asks you basically have to cop out and say "yeah just didnt work out"
you aren't obligated to stay in the relationship
but honestly dumping someone for this reason is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever heard

Attached: DJ-YdUhWsAABR6L.png (351x430, 167K)

It's natural it'll pass man don't make her feel bad and tell her that man just chill the feeling will pass from experience

Yes.
Be strong for her.

There is nothing wrong with breaking up with her if that’s what you wanna do. What’s the other option? Keep dating her and be unhappy? If you come to the decision you can live with that keep dating the gal. If not end it. It’s honestly better for both of you that way

i'd rather him end it so the girl can find someone who gives a shit about her enough not to leave her for being vulnerable about her life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

If your gf told you that shit you wouldn’t feel disgusted

You’re a pussy white knight. I’m sure she’d love to fuck a nice guy like you

>got molested

Gross. What a whore. Get rid of the damaged goods.

Attached: GNFOS_poster.jpg (250x419, 16K)

No, just sorry that it happened to her.

>a large portion of girls have been sexually assaulted

>a large portion of girls say they have been sexually assaulted

ftfy

dating a girl who had it a lot worse
no, it didn't disgust me because I realize that it happens in this life
what happens to her didn't disgust me
what people did to her disgusted me
some people are disgusting wastes of carbon
but to answer simply, no, i'm a big boy, I can handle hearing someone's trauma as I have plenty of my own (not sexually related, but relatively the same wave of fucked up) and can sympathize.
it really isn't rocket science, people get fucked up in this world, i'm not surprised to hear that you/OP literally have the exact opposite idea of me in the sense that you/OP are now disgusted by the idea, as if she is soiled - i'm just surprised that you/OP managed to keep a relationship this long provided that is you/OP's mindstate

Attached: Welcome_To_The_Civilized_World_-_Alexander_Heir_Serigraph_on_Paper_18_in._x_24_in._100_Edition_of_50 (594x792, 109K)

lol @ you

Yes. Let her know you are shallow and she should find someone else.

Goodluck. Frogposters are dumb.

>dating a girl who had it a lot worse

How do you know that? Because she said so?

Exactly, well said user.

>getting molested is only skin-deep

Nice

Attached: pn.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

She deserves better.

>trauma as I have plenty of my own

You deserve/d everything that happened to you and it is your fault that it happened

Attached: 1553134123269.gif (174x178, 556K)

Just had a similar problem with my gf. We ended up breaking up over basically.

It's important that you try to push past your personal issues with the matter and be supportive of her, but definitely tell her that it bothers you. Otherwise, you're just going to end up freaking out and having a mental breakdown in the middle of the night, end up fighting about it the next day, and ultimately breaking up because she says the relationship became toxic.

Rape her then break up
So goes the cycle of life

Attached: D68ACF2A-DE63-4C6C-9956-1323BF836C03.jpg (556x511, 64K)

Break up not because you dont want to deal with her mental baggage, which is true, but because she needs someone who wants to be with her despite her baggage. You arent a bad person for not being the person she needs but you arent strong enough to support her and she needs some one better than you.
t. 2004 old fag

This, you substandard whimp.

depends on how much you love her
my gf got molested by her grandfather when she was a kid. because of that she is very negative about sex. i have literally no sexual future with her.
but since i fucking love her i don't mind at all. in fact i am supporting her in her therapy seasons
if you breakup with her only cause she got molested then you are a fucking asshole son of a bitch
but if she's not into sex because of that, then she would understand why you are breaking up.
either way it will hurt her so bad. maybe suicide

I don't even think it is that OP is just a genuine samurai and his consort may not be tainted by mortal men

You're a fucking piece of shit and should kill yourself faggot

Right for the jugular

I remember when one of my 4 year long relationship gfs told me she was raped at 13. I felt a little disgusted, like, why would you let that happen? I feel you user, but I got over it and it turned out to be less and less of an issue as things went on. Still broke up eventually, but not on bad terms.

Attached: 1545539070732.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

She’s going to be damaged. She will seem pretty cool about it all now but 20 years down the road it’s all going to come back with the force of a thousand suns. That will be a hellish experience you can not imagine. I speak from experience. On the bright side. She takes it in all three holes.

You should only because she doesnt deserve to be with an asshole like you. Nobody asks to get molested as a kid. Thinking its fucked up and disgusting is absolutely rational because it is but not at all on her end.

But was it legitimate rape?

>dubs of not understanding the difference between wanting to deal with that or not, checked.
I think the majority of women were either molested as kids or just say they were cause if I had a dollar for every time a chick told me that, money would be no issue.