Cut buyers/sellers thread

Cut buyers/sellers thread

Attached: tumblr_mjwzzfquqt1rmxpcmo4_500.jpg (500x452, 37K)

Bump

fucking garbage

What

I have questions for pepole into that

just fuckin stop and fuck off

What do you mean by "buyers/sellers"

People who buy or sell pictures of cuts

you know exactly fucking what

Lol this is a real thing?

From what I understand

yeah, eating disorders, self harm, all that kinda shit is just a massive gathering ground for some fucking people

What do you mean by "gathering ground?"

Ultra christian fag alert

for the ones harming? severe mental illness.

the ones watching? at worst psychopathy.

ik this is fucked up but if you want me to cut something into somewhere on my body(i choose tho) PayPal me or something but idk I don’t cut deep and idk how much I’d charge yet so,,,

Bump

Extreme faggotry

does it really feel good? seem kinda retarded but pretty plausible

Sometimes. Depends on why or the person

Yes it’s like a release kinda if that makes sense

oh fucking brother. just fuck off

Thanks for bump

no. there is no possible way that cutting makes people feel good. If they were more cognizant of their retarded mindset, they could achieve the same feeling of "release" without the need to feel pain and cause harm. Their choice to continue doing it stems purely from the fact that they want to be fucking idiots.

yeah, this fucking apologist shit yeah? just so you can feel good about seeing people in pain. at least you bother with trying to find justification, some dont.

I'm speaking from experience

yeah, i bet you have a ton of that dont you?

>pictures of cuts
yes please

>paying for them
yeah nah

the whole point is how intimate and intense it is, I'm not reducing that to a transaction

>first time I self harmed
>not counting picking scabs
>be in elementary school
>older brother beats on me and kicks me into the corner of a wall
>scratch my skin with my finger nails where it should have hurt me on my chest and arm
>6th grade, age 10
>start using coat hangers to cut into skin, already have collection of scars from picking scabs and doing dumb shit in the woods
>don't remember the first time I used a razor blade, but know for damn sure I was practicing to kill myself
>outlive expectations
>mostly forget about scars and hide them and get so used to hiding them I dont think about it
>no one knows from talking to me
>no one asks
>still am aware when ever I am nervous meeting up with people

honestly not an interesting story. Its very vague to me, something that just happened. I even remember getting kicked in the face on a slide at a playground and giving myself a nosebleed. remember punching shit too, but maybe I needed to express my dissatisfaction so often I found sel,f harm and never got the attention I might have needed.

got the fucking lyrics wrong. kek

Show your twink ass.

same user. I think the weirdest thing for me is that I have scars. And no I wont post, but I hide them so well that its not thought about a lot. I just wonder when I can't hide them. I have been through so many instances of not hiding it like at a hospital or in front of acquaintances, just never get asked about it.

lol I am pretty twink looking, but nah. I fucked my life up. Doesn't mean I need to resort to men for comfort.

I sort of understand, but the point is to ask people who are into this questions and get a feel for why or what it does for them

Bump

what do you guys think about that prostyro subreddit eh?

Why just pics? Sell your blood so it can be used to commit crime and have it blamed on you. Go ahead. Lmfao!!

Attached: 1553979791424.jpg (500x500, 46K)

I tried cutting my thighs with a sharpener razor a year ago and i didn't feel any kind of relief or something like that. I still wanna do something though I feel like I want to scream a lot of time through the day but can't do it cause family.

What

Similar to professional Anna, but for SH

It's seeing the blood that is the release for me. Seeing my own blood feels like a good enough climax of my raging, chaotic emotions. Its fucked but it's true.

Never heard of that before. People pay or sell for something like that similarly to SH?

>Across the street for attention
>Down the road for results

people encourage others to self harm

in fact im sure theres a regular in these blood threads who wants to hook up with a girl who he could encourage to lose and lose weight and cut. just observe as the other person harms themselves.

Oh woah..

i fucking know it all

I'm not the guy you're talking about, but I do that.

of course you do.

how fucked up are you anonymously speaking?

Where can I find this?? I didn't know I needed this until now.

I don't encourage people to take it too far. I try to do it for good reasons, make it a positive thing.

Which doesn't really make it less fucked up, I guess. There's just something so beautiful about it.

Why would you pay for that shit?
Most cutters love to show off for free.

but you know that its encouraging people to harm themselves. what good is in that? helping people fucking "find themselves"?

would you call it some bdsm knifeplay shit thats "good" for everyone involved if someone were to ask? because fucking hell man, i am fucking tired.

what the hell good is any of this? fucking tell me why because i am so god damn tired of this shit that never ends

>what good is in that
there isn't for everyone. If it satisfies a need someone has, that need is going to be satisfied one way or another and it's better to do it in a safe and controlled way. But that's not universal.

>would you call it some bdsm knifeplay shit thats "good" for everyone involved if someone were to ask
nope. I get that what I'm doing isn't justifiable. I take damaged people and exploit them a little while making myself feel okay about it if I improve their life in some way. I am not proud of this.

>what the hell good is any of this
its not good. it just is. broken people interacting with each other and the world in unpredictable and often terrible ways.

It's good you don't justify it but can see it for what it is. I agree broken people don't interact in wholesome ways

>nope. I get that what I'm doing isn't justifiable.
but say your friend asked you? a friend who's fucking worried because she knows what's up. would you be honest with her and tell that you just want to see a human being in pain and them letting you see it all, for whatever reason, validation? would it just be... knifeplay? or what it really is. just 2 people who aren't doing too well at all. like not at all. and the other one is just watching and enabling but for some reason thinks they're "helping" when the pain just gets worse.

>its not good. it just is. broken people interacting with each other
we're all fucking broken alright? all of us got fucked up. wouldn't you want to see those girls be happy eventually instead of falling into this never ending circle of posting pictures of themselves in whatever fucking pain they are?

sleep well

What is this called? I wasn't aware of it until now.

>but say your friend asked you?
I don't think I could explain it. I dont know if I'd try. It's not knifeplay. a friend finding out about it is a truly terrifying thought.

>wouldn't you want to see those girls be happy eventually instead of falling into this never ending circle
I do. thats where the justifying-it-to-myself part comes in. I try to help them and make their lives better. If we hit the point they don't need it or me, that's what I really want. We usually manage to hit that point.

someone answer this

>a friend finding out about it is a truly terrifying thought.
maybe your friend has.

>I do. thats where the justifying-it-to-myself part comes in. I try to help them and make their lives better. If we hit the point they don't need it or me, that's what I really want. We usually manage to hit that point.
as much as i despise this and would feel betrayed to HELL by my friend for LYING about something like that, there is some beauty there. just some incredible sadness. but the worst thing was the lying. imagine someone telling you they never lie, then this. this.

for some people, trust is insanely difficult. paranoia about their closest ones may dominate their lives. and things like this break the trust to a point where they most likely will never feel that trust again and like that friendships disappear into not talking or responding. just seeing doubt and suspicion everywhere

I'm sorry this happened to you, user. I've fucked up trust before and I know it can be impossible to get back. anxiety and paranoia are hard to live with, and knowing somebody is capable of lying to you taints them forever. You can never take their word.

I've struggled with being into this stuff, but I don't recall lying about it. people in my life tend to fall into either people who would never suspect it of me, or know that side of me above all else.

and if it ain't you who i wish you were, cuz i wanted to clear things out tonight, i'm fucking sad.

really, fucking sad

i used to cut, used to show it to my friend everytime i did, a different one. it was bad. he wanted me to tell him if i ever ended up cutting as well when we met early on. in retrospect i feel horrible.

Reptile by The Church is a good song

Attached: ffS6zrh.jpg (2448x3264, 795K)

it woulda been fitting to do it anonymous, kinda like how we met in the first place. book ends you know.

I'm confused and still have questions

I think it's you, but I'm not sure if I'm the me, if that makes sense.

I'm sorry you're having a shitty time. if you want to talk I'm here.

yeah... but are you on discord?

I am.

then let's get on there

I'm online, say hi when you're ready

didn't expect you to actually be my friend i wished you'd be. but i didnt mind, maybe i just need a second opinion while im surrounded by this fucking insanity.

god i just want this shit to have some clarity.

Kek

Tthings with you are never clear or straightforward. you're kinda chaos incarnate.

if you need to talk shit through anytime I'm here, you know that.

hey, relax. my friend who im just at a complete loss with. hes not you.

im still up for talking. i feel like i need some perspective on things.

still wish my friend woulda popped online on discord tho, lol. but its ok. maybe i just need perspective

Why is no one posting their shit

Attached: IMG_20181221_0201106.jpg (2448x3264, 653K)

that works too.

so whats on your mind, user?

i meant, we could go on discord, you know? something that wouldnt end after this thread 404's like every other thing in my life

Also want invite to discord ;-;

sure.

I'm not really into posting my main discord on a thread I admitted all this in, but here's one that'll work: completelynormal#7007

Out of curiosity, where would one even sell pictures of themselves cutting? And what is the market like?

There's people who buy pics from people they come to know. They use PayPal and I don't know enough about that stuff so that's the point of this thread

Show us where you got raped.

How much money are we talking here..

Not sure, it's varying from pepole I'm talking to.

Not same user, but still curious what the theoretical range is

I am the same user. It's varting from $10-$80

Bump

kik: galiumm

Attached: asdasd.gif (375x500, 1.16M)

I’m here just to say that song very nice :ddddd

Bump

I will give you $5 right now to cut a swastika into your forehead