Post your worst fetish and why you like it

Post your worst fetish and why you like it
I'll rate it 1-10

Attached: 1553793577055.jpg (1000x1016, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0qBT0gMsWs&lact=10&itct=CB0QpDAYBiITCIDOtvKAx-ECFcmGwgEd590LIzIGc2VhcmNoUgxGZW1kb20gbW9tbXk=&csn=N6iuXOr0Lc7pigTmp6HIAg&has_verified=1
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a straight male who likes to have his nipples sucked and played with because it feels really good. I do it everyday.

Old, gross, used vagina that looks destroyed by uses

I like bestiality. Humans are gross looking and furry shit is all degenerate. It's too bad I don't live in a state where it's legal.

Corpsefucking. Hard to find real vids. I like it because it makes me feel nostalgic.

i rp with other dudes about how i or something would rape,use and snuff their mom in front of them

My gf makes me eat my cum either by hand, her hand or she sucks me off and forces it into my mouth with her tongue. I love it because it makes me feel embarrassed in front of her and makes her feel like my goddess

girls wearing diapers

Attached: tumblr_pe4zamJClD1xathwco1_1280.jpg (1280x1599, 404K)

Adorably vanilla 7/10
But why? 4/10
How do you feel about anime humans? Don't fuck animals user 3/10
>nostalgic
Story please? 7/10 for now
Sounds pretty hot except for the snuff part. 4/10
Perfect 10/10, femdom is the best

Attached: 1554307686865.jpg (800x1195, 151K)

I get that, i like cock and ball torture cause it make me feel wanted.

How do you feel about naughty girls peeing their diapers then having to get changed, near tears from embarrassment?

Women being forced to eat pussy. Guys being made to suck dick. Like they are obviously not into it but have to do it for hazing or a dare.
I don't really like it coz I got molested and it reminds me of that time. Unfortunately it gets me off though, I think that shit screwed me up a bit.

>how do you feel about anime humans?
The majority have gross exaggerated proportions like the picture you posted and I find that nauseating. I can only get off to stuff like animal mating videos and very rarely feral pokemon stuff, but only if the anatomy is realistic and there's no humans involved.

Worst one is probably smoking. A bleach blonde smoker is ideal, with a little bit of red in the upper chest area.

Attached: 908u9u.png (776x1200, 1.08M)

>Stinky feet
>Occasional lady piss
>Exclusively anal long term relationships

>Story please? 7/10 for now
Not really a whole lot of story there. I was visiting Turkey on vacation, staying with some friends I made in the US. Tiny home, cramped situation, so unable to spank. Most turkish girls are totally beat.

Anyway, so we found a dead girl while we were out dicking around. Didn't look like she'd been dead long either, but I didn't have a lot of experience with corpses so who knows. Anyway, in an extremely horny state of mind, I snuck out at night and just fucked the life out of that body. Then the next night, and the one after that, too. Then I stopped. Used every hole. Had to clean her shithole first though.

After that I developed a thing for corpseplay, but like I said, content isn't easy to come by online.

Gore.
Had rather sick fantasies since like 12 and maan was i imaginative at that age
Got me paranoid af that somebody around me can read thoughts and is gonna snitch on me

I like wearing kids underwear.

Top three:
1. Furry
2. Mind Control
3. Exhibitionism / Voyeurism

They're all terrible.

Attached: thesecretcave; public mind control.png (1280x878, 1.71M)

Clown girls

Attached: X2Auqws_d.jpg (640x640, 30K)

> " Post your worst fetish ..." ;
...are you trying to get me permabanned ?

Pedofag

Dude, you'd go ape shit over my one of my former bosses. She's a faux blonde that smokes and uses a tanning bed at least once a day. When she goes on vaca, she comes back beet red. I swear that she's going to get melanoma one of these days.

>sex with dogs
>knots feel good

There was a politician in the town I used to live who sometimes took vacations, coming home beet red.

My mom and I joked about how he was gonna end up getting melanoma.

He's dead now, due to melanoma.

Playing with long thick wavy hair

I am a straight guy, with a straight girlfriend, but sometimes shemales on females gets me turned on. I also can't cum on my girlfriend without thrusting it back in either mid, or post cumming.

Probably. I don't even smoke and I think cigs are gross but for some reason a woman doing it gets me rock solid. Especially if I can taste it on her breath.

Attached: Untitled76.png (850x1280, 1.44M)

A mix between cute, innocent and sexy aka grinning lolis

I fucken love bellies and belly buttons, and love getting my nipples tortured while I get fucked. I also love bathroom control.
A guy not letting me pee while they topped and tortured me then got me to piss myself while they fucked me was intense.

nigger penis

Fuck, I've always wanted to be knotted. What was it like?

Fuck dude, weren't you scared of the body being found with your DNA all over it? Did it start to smell?

Sissy/Forced Feminization/Crossdressing have acted on it in past, got married cant do it anymore

Storytime?

Neigh! - just cute little four legged pastel coloured creatures
which shall remain nameless
(outside their nominated containment board) that just like to canter around harmlessly entertaining us,
to the sounds of enthusiastic clopping wherever they might care to trot around erotically.

BURN IT

That is even worse. You monster. I'd rather you literally rape a child.

No. I was not thinking at all at the time. I was younger and thought I was untouchable. And yes, there was an odor. She smelled like shit, due to the shit. After I cleaned her, she did not really smell.

Mon/son
or
Aunt/nephew

Not 100% sure why as I was never attracted to my own mother or my aunt, but I had several experiences with older women when I was a teenager so my best guess is it's something to do with that. I love the intense taboo of it, the crazy dynamic of a maternal figure seducing or being taken by her son, such a surreal role reversal in a lot of ways. I even get into imagining the sudden deep guilt/shame once the afterglow fades - or how the relationship changes afterwards. Still their mother but at the same time something else.

My fiancee got me into feet and chasity

I don't even know if this is a fetish, but I like teasing and banter. I like to be made fun of and called a pervert but I'm not really into hardcore humiliation. As for more popular fetishes, I like femdom and traps.

Same, but bitches not males.

Little girls. Specifically their butts. It is my deepest desire to lick an adorable little ten year old girl's anus.

Attached: white shorts AFTER2 modeled.jpg (1067x1600, 277K)

; You need medical attention:
I highly recommend
> Doctor Hooves.

I love this moment
When starting suck and dick goes hard in my mouth.

That took way too long to appear
Im disappointed in you

into ERP?

Attached: 70C0CE6A-72C7-4C9B-92AB-C836C8D9C8B3.jpg (720x547, 31K)

Sleeping girls or bored and ignored. I like to fuck chicks who don't even know I'm there.

Incestuous impregnation.

I dressed full, wig,dress,heels,make up, breast forms wtc and sucked off two guys at random times, got fucked once, all three off craigslist back in the day, Girl Name was Tiffany

How about being taken advantage of by innocent lolis?

Attached: YKJgBq9.jpg (600x315, 41K)

Abortion marks... So dark but implies what kind of slut she is

Both of those sound like a lot of fun. Maybe make you drink a bunch of soda while I lick your belly button, not letting you away to pee. Then when you're simply begging for release I'd tell you to sit on my face so I can lick your pussy. Then when you're near orgasm I'd tell you to piss all over me while I get you over the top.

I spent time here when it was fun, that's why I like this.

Attached: _p8_Fire_Emblem_and_Stuff_2.jpg (1280x1707, 316K)

Invisibility.
I dont know which is hotter to me, wanting to fuck an invisible girl, getting molested/raped by an invisible girl or being invisible and fucking a girl.
End of the day though I'm basically fapping to clothes floating in the air.
Pretty sure I got the fetish from that music video by the band Garbage.

Attached: 1424262924256.jpg (480x762, 65K)

Attached: 1547743597835.jpg (601x875, 383K)

cp

BBC and cuckolding. Because smol white peepee.

Attached: 890B7DB5-EE3B-4CCB-9477-5E2B5D206477.gif (465x310, 1.91M)

Piss, notably, pissing inside a pussy or an asshole. I can't say why I like it, really. I like how it feels to fuck with a full bladder and I like desperation. I also just like degradation and making my partners feel thoroughly used, and what better way to do it than by cumming inside them and filling them with my gross piss?

Attached: 1547777433672.jpg (900x563, 71K)

pic related is pretty hot too, invisible fingers imprints into boobs and butts

Attached: 1494186339225.jpg (1710x2048, 380K)

I like to get into really long relationships about 1 or 2 years and when things are great I'll just break up with them for no reason. idk, feels good

or hinting that the invisible girl is there, like this...

Attached: 1547818522544.jpg (707x1130, 47K)

or with liquid like paint, water, semen, sweat etc, like this

i cant be the only one. there are threads on /d/ occasionally but half of the time it's just newfags thinking they're being original with Carlos puns like "Couldn't find the thread" or posting pictures of empty rooms.

Attached: 1536611002810.jpg (729x993, 475K)

I like the idea of fucking traps, purely because I feel like asserting my dominance over weak men who are basically admitting they are to bitch to be men. Its a power fantasy through and through.

....having an invisible person cast a shadow makes no sense whatsoever.

Dammit OP, why'd you bail? No one is grading fetishes. How about this one... I like interesting tan lines and/or sunburn lines. I really like the idea of slapping a sunburned ass.

Attached: 14895838.jpg (236x419, 13K)

it's not supposed to make sense. same with all the fetishes on /d/.

Attached: 1520559442788.jpg (850x850, 95K)

Yeah! Like love clowns and mimes too.

Attached: 1554582908526.gif (607x609, 821K)

Brings me memories!

Attached: 260px-Deidaral.jpg (260x376, 14K)

Fair point.

anyone into multi-arm?

Attached: 79d8d4f908c2f87ffc1764ac2bcb0961.jpg (714x1000, 631K)

Terry Gilliam Animations

Attached: Terry Gilliam Animations .gif (267x200, 1.19M)

Me too

Attached: Dirty Old Man with Pram .gif (450x298, 1004K)

Guarantee I'm the most degenerate here, try me

>Furry - Check
>Diapers - Check
>Gay IRL? Fuck no... bi, fuck anything with a pulse
>Toys - Check
I can't even think of what to list next

Attached: tumblr_n58jfcRTca1slzqpno1_1280.jpg (1278x1920, 419K)

I like to dress up in women’s lingerie and play with dildos.

My wife caught me doing it but she didn’t mind it now she forces me into chastity one week out of he month. At the end of the month she dresses me up does my makeup and puts a wig on me. She fucks me with a big strap on (John Holmes model) until I cum. After she is done with me (sometimes hours) she takes off the cage and we go back to normal.

I don’t really have interest in men just the dicks so this is perfect for me.

But do you like adorable little girls? When you walk by the local elementary and middle schools do you daydream what it must feel like to penetrate one of the little angels on the swings?

Attached: modern-family-season-2-ariel-winter_7240934-625x500.jpg (625x500, 186K)

Unfortunately I go for more variety of degeneracy, rather than focusing on something that's retarded, like kids.

Attached: 4.jpg (853x1280, 195K)

>more variety of degeneracy

I wasn't asking if it was your only passion, but if it was one of them. Clearly you can be more degenerate than you are if not.

Attached: 1367306308543.jpg (960x1437, 601K)

I'll take the L on that one then

Attached: 7ac43c05d911e5640d50438d96773a8e (1).png (1280x1080, 1.07M)

I think I am now?

Attached: 1431488508650.png (1021x1216, 221K)

Attached: 1499661096307.jpg (850x1200, 1012K)

Yes

where did this multi limb fetish thing even come from originally

Diaper fetish. I have some disposable adult diapers. I guess i'm into the submissiveness and the vulnerability it would give me. I always feel ashamed of it after cumming tho. Although, I can honestly say that I would enjoy having a loving motherly type that would treat me little and make basically all my decisions, just for a couple hours a day, not forever.

Also have a dildo that I try to use. It has a suction cup but I can't seem to get much enjoyment out of it. You fags will call me gay but I honestly don't think of anything else besides a silcon dildo sliding against my prostate.
>inb4 fag

I'm not even sure what would be considered the worst fetish I have. There are so many.

Incest
Panties
Furry
Femdom
Crossdressing
Sissification/chastity
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Tickling
Activewear
Muscular women
Sweat

Comfies on feeling ashamed.

You're not into guys at all? You don't mention daddies :S

Oh here'
s one that's a bit more extreme than simple pedrophilia. I love the idea of preteen prostitutes. Prostitots. Little girls who look sweet and innocent, but know their way around a dick better than your average 30 year old woman.

i like having my dick made fun of for its size and getting really submissive over it

Kids look horrifying in makeup though

If you're exclusively attracted to animals, you likely suffer from some sort of a mental illness. See a psychologist, user. For the sake of those poor animals' orifices.

Attached: uncumfurtuble.jpg (240x212, 16K)

I know how you feel but please just keep it as a fantasy and nothing more

Fucking kek

Attached: 248B0F87-6595-4B0B-A33C-00AC58A59CE3.jpg (173x326, 12K)

Pissing inside pussies. Why? Feels good man

Nice digits, but you should unironically consider castration or something

All of these are me wtf
Except incest, I’ll pass on that

They don't necessarily have to wear any, but I kinda like it when they look normal for the most part, but their lipstick is way too strong.

Attached: MR.png (776x959, 552K)

Wait until you discover holding in a dildo with a diaper. Try walking normally... It feels incredible

Attached: 8ca0dd54b5ae57cc6a0f2a2aff2b8913.jpg (970x1280, 281K)

I absolutely love getting my butt pissed in, and I love pissing in my wife. Fuck yeah it owns

Attached: img-20190121-194453.jpg (859x1000, 108K)

LIVE FAST EAT ASS

Attached: 091EC97D-0827-4F55-9840-0150E808FF7D.jpg (912x970, 134K)

Lesbian giantess preggo x-ray vore. And there's a surprising amount of it. Probably because of the sheer amount of taboo involved.

Attached: 151345.jpg (1280x605, 146K)

I'm a straight male who loves anal insertion. Once a week I try to fill my hole with bigger and bigger dick shaped things i can find. It feels really good on my prostate, and I like to push my limits. Not something I'd admit to anyone

I am just not into masculinity. I like being masculine for women and even being dominate in some situations but I just can't stand traditional male qualities. No disrespect to anyone who likes it, I can understand the feelings I just don't get them from a strong male with masculine qualities.

myself. Its really weird and im not especially attractive, but i can jack off to myself

slave amputation keeping someone alive in a secret room cut off each limb so they can't escape then do experiments on the subject fuck with them until you break them had this since 12 ish

Girls peeing where they shouldn't.

cock vore
futa on girl only
no idea what turns me on so much about it

Attached: 1549259018493.jpg (1943x706, 509K)

Attached: 1554060079270.gif (260x204, 1.76M)

>shopping for bamboo sticks on the food market

Yep, I like that, although I've seen that vid a million times already. It's hard to find material of it sometimes.
Also, it's great when she gets off to it.

I like diapers the thought of a girl putting in one is just sexy

Also
I like freedom
and also Furry

still waiting for op to rate mine

Lmao I, too, have a fetish for freedom
Also the single hottest moment of my life was coming home early and catching a girlfriend trying on pull-ups she found in my closet

Attached: _20180702_203038.jpg (1181x1920, 453K)

>Except incest, I’ll pass on that
But why, senpai?

Yeah I’m the same bro.

I would love a femdom where I'm forced to where diapers

>i'll have to try it. I really get into the length of the dildo and rate I can pump in and out. But I also like just sitting on it down to the balls and jacking off.

fuck didn't mean to make greentext

sapient only

not an animal rapist

Attached: 1545580027101.jpg (800x514, 92K)

Please go back to your fucking containment board where you belong for the good of everyone

i love blood/period sex etc, covering my body with her blood gets me off so quick

Yeah it rocks. If you don't feel satisfied you just sit up and plop down on your diaper and hilt it. Grinding moves it in and out without a support. It's perfect

Attached: tumblr_np5w407hW31rjz56uo1_1280.jpg (1280x1580, 481K)

diamonds

Attached: ab3779bd03a1477d7e55559d927b9dd1c6d5c97261a57fdf3f9222680ca35292.jpg (640x640, 54K)

I like disgustingly brutal face fucking, straight only. Bonus points for bondage, women obviously not enjoying it, and puke. The ultimate is when the dick is in her throat for so long she gets choked out an goes limp

diaper fetish has become way more common the last few years. these comments couldn't have existed back in 2012 or so

Attached: 1530856730985.gif (403x227, 1.79M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0qBT0gMsWs&lact=10&itct=CB0QpDAYBiITCIDOtvKAx-ECFcmGwgEd590LIzIGc2VhcmNoUgxGZW1kb20gbW9tbXk=&csn=N6iuXOr0Lc7pigTmp6HIAg&has_verified=1

>fucked the life out of that body

mysides

The stuff you can get off of YouTube

Diapers
Scat
Scat eating
Lolis
Girls eating smegma
Piss
Piss drinking
Torture/Bondage
Bestiality
Vomit

Any combination of the above, my #1 is lolis shitting in diapers

Attached: 6f5d1ea5795f71ccb81dbfb089ce9c61.jpg (768x1024, 441K)

i used to have a scat fetish but now that stuff disgusts me lol

If it didn't smell so goddamn bad, it would be the shit.

Attached: Lexi_Cuddling_Bear_in_Messy_Diaper_2.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

tamakeri

Attached: 1best.jpg (695x750, 155K)

Attached: 1550498576117.jpg (250x202, 20K)

The fantasy that dominates my thoughts is my two best friends tying me to a chair and forcing me to watch them degrade and brutalize my mom. Spitting, slapping, name calling, pissing, forcing them to eat their ass, facial destruction, no limits.

Lamia coiling because it is more personal and close than just regular bondage

i love sisies in panties

Attached: 1138268594083.jpg (663x630, 60K)

me too what

Attached: 1138268594049.jpg (853x720, 86K)

Attached: 1138268594102.jpg (828x627, 63K)

Robotization/girls being turned into cyborgs

Attached: black hole s3.jpg (1024x1753, 475K)

slitting my wrist with qt hebes and blood mixing. how depraved am i?

Stop.

Necrophilia. It's the ultimate form of dominance. I do feel bad about having this fetish.

Attached: 1536193184180.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

I wanna be a tiny dicked shota dommed so hard by a futa it femenizes me.
Google abdominal pregnancy futa
Fucking diamonds

i would check out the character squigly from Skullgirls. She is a zombie with a huge hole in her back from where she was executed at the age of 16

Murdering lolis during rape, on live video to their family
Cum as they die
Na not really but thats the worst right? Yeah.

I wouldn't be able to say without the FBI knocking on my door. But good thread, op.

The information and stories posted here are works of fiction

Code words, user, they don't speak our language

I like to use penis plugs. Just got my 9mm plug today.. I'll need a 10mm plug soon...something that wont slip out on it's own for awhile.

This reminds me of the book snuff.

penis plug..?

Yes. A thru hole plug about three inches long and 9mm thick I stick in my urethra.

There’s far too little

Bro that's some tame shit. This is Yea Forums, not your mom's Facebook wall

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Bcsnwm

Attached: 1547091304677.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)