I have today off but I'm bored as fuck. Currently smoking a doink and drinking arizona ice tea. What do Yea Forums?

I have today off but I'm bored as fuck. Currently smoking a doink and drinking arizona ice tea. What do Yea Forums?

Attached: 1551706298910.jpg (960x1280, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bx2HrTRAJ7M
youtu.be/3gKmOKuj7Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time stamp pleb

stick a hairbrush up your ass and a sharpie up your poosy

Why would I lie about something so boring?
No pussy and no hairbrush

Attached: Snapchat-1376093940.jpg (1080x1920, 445K)

Zoom on your nipple

Enjoy friend

Attached: Snapchat-1859985575.jpg (1080x1920, 507K)

Switch to beer

Attached: 1554853231209.jpg (1080x1082, 853K)

I quit drinking because of high blood pressure, just sticking to weed for now ;_; also eating salads and shit

R8 my cat at least

Attached: Snapchat-355479373.jpg (1080x1920, 522K)

Whats the weather like outside?

That's a dog, you retard.

Windy as hell today. It's sunny though which is nice.

smoking a doing? dafuq?

Attached: 1A2478D6-6865-45C0-9C22-C5C13070BC49.jpg (750x750, 115K)

doink* fucking autocorrect

youtu.be/bx2HrTRAJ7M

another one of my favorites:
youtu.be/3gKmOKuj7Tw

Still dunno

Lol dolla billions

amber?

allison brie

Not much just getting back from a walk and having a tea

ty, I've tried to keep her in pristine condition.

anyone roll dubs, we both get a happy ending from the local amp

The cat is glorious it doesn't need a number

thats a retard, you cat

She says thank you

Attached: Chicken.jpg (1080x1920, 609K)

whelp I meant to rotate the pic, oh well at least I got dubs

shoe on head

No problem :)

at least right?

Attached: 1538012391845.jpg (831x960, 69K)

She's pretty cute

Attached: Snapchat-1842516483.jpg (1080x1920, 509K)

You're hot as fuck. You look like the chick from Glow. More face shots.

Yeah she is maybe I should get a cat

They're pretty amazing. Got her as a kitten and she's about 2 years old now.

>RIP YKD

Had a cat that I had to put down this winter I think he might have been 17yo? The guy kept walking around in circles near the end of it he was laying in his litter box basically saying I've had enough he was a good mew had him since I was a kid

I remember one of my cats when I was a kid, as he got older he went deaf and at night he would sometimes meow really loudly until I went to him and brought him back to my bed. Really miss that guy.

Attached: flat-faced-cats.jpg (1200x650, 186K)

We had one cat ariel who walked up to our door one day in the tp when I was a kid who used to live with us, everyother day some girl would knock on our door and try to take her from us but she would just keep coming back to our door meowing to come in, she was also a good cat tbh once we moved she knocked on my grandmothers door and lived with her for awhile until another cat kicked her out and moved in with us again.

Aww :) I knew 1 cat when I lived with my dad that would come by on our porch and say hello. One day he popped inside for a short visit but he would always go back home afterward. I always wondered if his owners knew he had a second family.

Attached: 991554921098890.jpg (259x195, 10K)

So did I at my apt a few months ago I don't know who's cat he belonged to but I wanted to keep him lol looked like a little tiger he dropped by and scooped out my living arengments and checked if I had anything to feed him with. He was nice company hung out with me and my friend while we played Tenchu

This is why I don't let my cat outside. I don't want to share her with the world.

My sister is the same way shes got a siemise cat love checking up on her, when she was younger she would always give me and the dogs this half annoyed look when I took them outside for a walk

>workout

you look fun

whats your area code?

What workout do you recommend?

L O N D O N

light jogging is always good

I went out for a bit this morning. I was going to run to the store in a bit and probably go out again tonight.

I didn't think tea could make tits that nice

Sounds like something to do I'm a big fan of night walks it's always nice and peaceful with the stares above to keep you company

Same, walking at night is my favorite, it really clears the head, and it's nice since it's so quiet.

yeah it is except when you zone out and slip on some ice. snowy night walks are always the best though also you don't have to worry about looking like an idiot if you get around by foot

Lubbock by chance?

>Lubbock
nah man
luckily no snow or ice where I live

that's awesome