After years of thinking about it, I finally fucked a hot tranny hooker last night. Ask me anything

After years of thinking about it, I finally fucked a hot tranny hooker last night. Ask me anything.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

fag

When did you decide to become a faggot?

Were you shocked by the smell?

was he bigger than you OP?

Why are you proud to be a faggot?

She smelled nice.

When I became OP

no u

> he

Hurr durr.

No

No matter how you try to justify it, you still fucked a guy.

Faggot.

Why would you care?

k thanks

Well done. I did it too a few times. It's pretty fun.
How far did you go? Did you get fucked? Did you get cum in your mouth?

Was she a asian lady boy? Damn these girls know how to suck a tip

Do your parents know you're a sodomite?
discord 4VEGfZ
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1551306879612.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I don't care. But the OP posted >he as if the tranny wasn't a guy. He was. Still is.

You can be a faggot all you want, I don't care. Just don't pretend like it was something that it wasn't.

No, no. I'm not into any of that. She was bottom only, so it was perfect. She blew me for a little while and then I fucked her.

She was Mexican.

Oh, no, certainly not. They'd be very upset.

> I don't care
> I don't care

Twice in one post? I think maybe you do.

Nah, I don't. I just know you feel guilty about it. Strange about it. You probably consider yourself straight, but you fucked a guy. So you try to avoid that truth by saying you fucked a girl.

Also I'm drunk and feel like giving you shit because I know it bothers you, even if you don't acknowledge it. Just imagine how your mommy and daddy would feel, their little boy fucking another boy. Sad.

Ok, if you say so!

Pretend like the guilt doesn't exist, that's fine. It'll fuck you up more in the long run, and that makes it even better.

>she
Enjoy your STDs, faggot.

Attached: 1554576267015.jpg (576x1024, 42K)

where did you find said tranny??

you fucked a man bro

My dream is to be a trap. I want to be female in every way with the exception of my penis' (which i want to be smaller than it is, but not a micropenis or anything)

Where did you meet her? I'm guessing not in person. What site?
How much was it?
Did they have implants?
How passable did they look?
Did you host or did they host?
Did you use a condom?
Had you had anal sex previously or was this your first time?
How old were they?
Were you nervous? About: being robbed, cops, drugs, stds, anything?

Overall, how would you rate the entire experience?

Thank you, op. I'm glad you had a good time, did something that you'd been wanting for awhile, and stayed safe. Sorry for the list but I'm very curious.

Yes he did tehnically fucked a man, but it's not gay because he looks like a girl and if you are doing anal, there is literally no difference. It feels the same, it looks the same.

How was it? Did she feel like a real girl?

Some Kind of scientific wrote that if something is not true but it is repeated a long time period you and it up beleaving that is true 100%

How much? He whats to get me one but we have no fucking idea what's average and getting ripped off for a shitty fuck would suck

Lolkeklol meant my gf wants to get me one

Okay. What kind of pizza did I have to eat tonight?