ITT:

ITT:
We are a North Korean logging Camp,
Everybody acts like they love working in a logging camp until somebody hits trips then all hell breaks loose

Attached: 1554565544570.gif (284x210, 488K)

I'll star
t.
Lovely weather today! Breakfast would have been nice but I completely understand and agree with all the budget cutbacks our glorious leader has implemented!

Attached: 1554134742475.jpg (638x558, 37K)

Jim Kong eal is a weakchinned fat guy

Fuck this guy! Send him to the labor camps!

I'm so happy to starve for my country, it's the highest honor

>be me, got caught blinking at a picture of our glorious leader
>wake up at the godly hour of 4:15 am to start working
>have to wake up little sister as she is being a lazy shit
>she is dead
>mfw more food for me.jpeg
>go to lumber yard and start working
>say hi to my best friends kim, kim and kim
>kim gets dragged away by a serbian tiger
>now i am only working with kim and kim

Attached: 1554939151077.jpg (249x250, 4K)

I’m glad we still get are favorite haircuts. I’m thinking about switching to a number 4 next time to spice it up.

Attached: 5F24DAE2-A5ED-4BF3-ACA3-818EA879D83A.jpg (3000x1955, 1.26M)

Kim and I are close mates because of our identical hair cuts styled after our glorious leader himself. I think I look more like Kim than Kim but Kim thinks he looks more like Kim than me...it's a point of contention but we get by just fine minus the odd squabble regarding who loves Kim more, Kim or myself, kim

Wouldn't recommend it mate that sounds dangerously close to having an opinion.... should be careful about that or I'll have to report you to kim, head of security

And anyways we are lowly loggers we don't get haircuts like that it's for people of greater importance to our glorious country. Be happy knowing your service fuels the north Korean regime ...world domination is just around the corner, comrades!

Jim be cool man, you know me man I’m just a silly Tim. Haha. I’ll cut down your trees next time too.

Is it just me or are we 50 trees behind again? I sure love this job.

Hoo boy, what a great opportunity our glorious supreme leader has given us to log all this lumber. My starving family is missing out for sure!

Ay man I respect you for

How Dare you offer to do work for me! I love north Korea and would lay my life down for it and you'd Imply that I'm lazy?
You're lucky to be a Jim, if you were a kim you'd have been taught not to disrespect your seniors by offering to help. Needing aid is a sign of weakness that's why all our borders are closed.

Lol I went the other way with it. Ignore the comment abortion that I forgot to clean out of the post

I sure love life. The best thing about this camp is the amount of food they give me. I get almost 500 calories a day. Which is 400 more than the People's Democratic food guide recommends.

loggity loggity log

loggin

The part of the day I look forward to most is serving the glorious revolution, which is every part of the day, because I never sleep in recognition of the republic.

Attached: 1383416452578.jpg (345x345, 50K)

This wood is so tasty.

Logs are great

40 lashes for illegal eating

check pls

i wonder what logs taste like

I hope they don't let us use axes, chopping down trees with your bare hands is a true service to our dear leader.

>hey guys I have you seen the American film Independence Day?

Yikes, sounds like some of the Kims in this camp aren't working hard enough. They'll probably be brought to God Emperor's Happy Time Room by tomorrow. Back to work!

>watching an american film

GUARDS! We have a traitor!

Hello fellow Kims, everyone working hard?

Attached: notaspy.jpg (1129x1129, 208K)

Comrades remember our ailments must be overcome through strict adherence to juche ideology to maintain peaceful health and harmony! Only through supreme leader kim's guidance can we continue the flame of revolution!

Really glad I have a logging job, so excited to go to work with my friends every day :)

We Kims must log for the glorious leader, Kim, so we may be worthy of His name

Just chopping some logs for the beloved leader

I hope my work will be appreciated by Dear Leader!

We've made a lot of progress today!

I can't imagine life without my glorious logging job!

So many logs.

I love long and straight logs