H-hey Anonymous! How is it g-going?

H-hey Anonymous! How is it g-going?
If you aren't feeling s-so good, if you've got a burden to bear that's t-too much to handle, if you c-can't think you can make it another day...

Come talk to me. I'm here for you Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

Attached: dark_psychologist.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trVubHjmwkc&list=PLyT82Ckr2Mb7Zk5Oy1OwlszYBBuf__-PB
ko-fi.com/tarot_reimu
thebarchive.com/b/thread/797018513/#797020842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alice I've fallen madly inlove with you. How can I reach out to you on a more personal basis so that I may hopefully capture your heart?

I w-wouldn't recommend loving m-me, I'm n-nothing special. But w-what platform would you f-find most convenient?

Attached: 6fb0-1girl-^_^-alice_margatroid-cervus-eyes_closed-female-gundam-hairband-lowres-model-monochrome-pl (464x464, 147K)

don't fall in love with weird people online.

Attached: q - 7f655 hijiri byakuren chikage (kinokodou) hijiri byakuren touhou bad id 1boy ahoge genderswap ge (575x788, 261K)

H-highly recommend this.
Also I d-don't have a spammer right now s-so we're just d-doing this live Hijiri

Attached: 3a808f21f1e81f815c9115ad2a5db849.jpg (800x800, 432K)

Hello!

Attached: 1545623023114.jpg (720x888, 148K)

H-hey Mantis

Attached: 1371461531702.jpg (236x516, 57K)

Attached: Absolutely_Huge_Faggot.jpg (1346x774, 334K)

Is t-there something I can d-do for you, dear

Attached: 1371462637684.jpg (465x873, 136K)

I think my marriage may fail. The weird thing is being single sounds great.

Not even for seeing other women, just to be alone. I also like my wife somewhere inside of me.

It is weird that i can feel two completely polar opposite emotions about the same thing.

Any advice?

nope, that's actually me. good guess though!

Attached: s - 97bc8 hijiri byakuren cis (carcharias) hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl beads blush brown hair dress (574x804, 177K)

what makes you think it could happen, and what are you doing to change that?

I'm ok!
Just got done watching a baseball game.
(My team lost)
Getting ready to eat and go to work.

Attached: 2015081201000728100048961.jpg (500x789, 132K)

W-well dear, it's not as if your mind was designed to be self consistent; you have two nearly independent lobes connected just barely by a highway called the corpus callosum!

But that's enough science lesson for now.
Here's my question: why do THINK..

See, I've worked with marriage councilors before. By and large, people know a marriage is failing. They willfully ignore the signs. Luckily, this is an Anonymous board: you have no reason to lie. So saying "think" means you are unsure, it means you are mulling it over, it means maybe there are some warning signs but it hasn't gone full blown fighting yet or maybe it just hasn't gotten so bad you are half out the door.

So, here's my advice: Keep thinking. Share what you are thinking with your partner. Work to make it work. You say you still like her: do you love her? If so, you owe it to yourself to try to make it work.

But if you look inward and don't see that....well, that's also something you need to discuss with her like a mature adult.

Don't put it off dear. If your needs aren't being met, if you feel you'd be happier if things were different, bring it up and try to make it right or...failing that....moving on can be an important process as well.

But of course, before I just shove you off to go talk to your wife, maybe you could describe your situation in greater detail? Then I might be able to be more helpful

Attached: 1371463318502.png (571x468, 101K)

H-have a good day at work love

Attached: 1371462399717.gif (360x270, 1.05M)

:)
You have a good night too!

Attached: 5564 6722 77865.jpg (736x736, 105K)

What are you eating?

Attached: 1371462942542.jpg (208x231, 55K)

hopefully your ass

wat da fak

I have an ear infection hurts like a bitch

Oh m-my, did you get antibiotics yet?

Attached: 1371462588336.jpg (1024x960, 531K)

that's no good! you should get it treated.

I've had something of a premonition that I'm going to die this June. I know that it's just nonsense inside of my head but I can't stop thinking about it either.

J-just wait

Attached: 1371461594245.jpg (446x456, 138K)

W-Wahahaahahhahahaha holy shit h-haha I'm completely out of my God damn fucking MIND! Jesus fucking CHRIST haha my fu-fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking ha-high ass c-condition! Man you gotta get high and ju-jack off! You are a f-faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 5N4QCpW.jpg (500x329, 18K)

*hugs tightly and smiles* I'm g-gonna do that later, don't worry~

Attached: 1371462349509.jpg (450x500, 179K)

LOL holy shit ok you got me. What's your twitch?

*blinks slowly* W-why do you ask?

Attached: 1371463208983.png (500x500, 54K)

I watch livestreams all day every day.

Y-yes but why ask for m-mine...?

Attached: s - 5464 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blush short_hair touhou white.jpg (1280x1024, 318K)

im hard

Is t-that good?

Attached: 1371461500957.jpg (700x495, 133K)

I'm gonna have some Chicken and rice!

Attached: abracadabra 66444000008.jpg (1374x1376, 161K)

I'm c-currently cooking steak

Attached: 892bd5999d02703e7a257acdcb5b118a.jpg (434x458, 71K)

would play dark souls 3 with me, darling?

Attached: 5.jpg (125x125, 3K)

no it sucks

I d-don't have it, but I m-might be willing

Attached: 1371462163152.jpg (357x307, 70K)

>No cute pics of Alice in a nice outfit tonight

Sad. Anyway how are you Alice?

Attached: Yobuddy1.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I'm d-doing quite well

Attached: 1371463025641.jpg (572x800, 113K)

Attached: 1532833541332.png (234x347, 29K)

It's got to be a fucking riot xD

I thought you loved the souls series to death. I'm disappointed

Attached: 0.jpg (800x732, 72K)

i wanna cum

Huh? W-what do you mean?

Attached: 1371463344601.jpg (510x709, 45K)

I d-do, that's why I prefer the best one: Bloodbourne.

F-feel free to take care of that yourself.

Attached: c7d1-1girl-alice_margatroid-angry-chado-female-lowres-solo-touhou.jpg (400x443, 41K)

Yeah but I mean I enjoy every time you wear something good looking. You got a nice body.

So any idea what you're going to make for Friday?

Attached: Yobuddy2.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I just I uhhh I just uhhhhhh

I just uhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 183.jpg (500x667, 85K)

I d-don't know yet

Attached: 072b-1girl-alice_margatroid-anger_vein-angry-ascot-black_legwear-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_eyes-ca (501x800, 259K)

Jesus christ what salty faggot wrote this girl's ed article?

Hello!

Uhm I don't know where to start so I'll just get to it. Almost a month ago I was released from the hospital. I was receiving inpatient psychiatric care because of my suicide attempt. My mental health therapist is thinking that I should've been there a little longer. I'm not entirely against the idea but I'm also a little nervous about it. At the moment, I'm seeing my therapist twice a week. It's helping but I'm still far from okay. Would going back to inpatient care really help much?

T-the best part is, that's about Alice0. I'm Alice2. S-so the original article is from 20-fucking-08

uhhh

Attached: dee8-duo-female-white_background-simple_background-blue_eyes-blonde_hair-hair-grey_hair-standing-dre (1000x952, 277K)

Ohh, what kind of seasoning do you use? A1, or teriyaki sauce?

Attached: 004536 2212 X9X.jpg (800x1149, 116K)

I d-do brining actually

Attached: 6113-1girl-_-alice_margatroid-alice_margatroid_(pc-98)-angry-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-book-female-grimo (480x640, 167K)

Inpatient m-may be best for you and is d-definitely very effective and helpful. That s-said, the decision should be on you: do you f-feel that you would be best served by inpatient? If s-so, you should do it.

I see no reason to be nervous though: everyone is there to help you

Attached: 8a78-1girl-alice_margatroid-amaa_(chou_dennou_jidai)-angry-ascot-bad_id-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-breast (700x990, 321K)

I hope you're doing well, Alice.

I'm d-doing quite well right now

Attached: 612a-1girl-_t-ahoge-alice_margatroid-angry-ascot-beni_shake-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-bow-capelet-crosse (647x861, 114K)

Damn, that sounds fantastic! I hope you do a Cooking Thread on this one day!

Attached: 00087987.jpg (1343x2143, 349K)

I already did, it w-was one of my first

Attached: 268f-1girl-alice_margatroid-alice_margatroid_(pc-98)-angry-blonde_hair-blue_skirt-book-culter-dress_ (1240x1754, 506K)

I'm cool with that. It is not acceptable not to own DS3

Attached: 1533818546541.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

I'm so sad I went back to self-harming with my old knife and I just can't stop. I used to harm my right leg but now I have bot legs covered in scars but it isn't enough, I feel the need to keep doing it again and again because I'm so sad I'm afraid I might kill myself If I don't keep distracting myself with this.

I've this huge heartache because the person I love, loves me back but doesn't want to be with me anymore because he obsesses about me so much he suffers. We love each other, lived together for seven months, he was my platonic love and I got to meet him and be with him... I've never met anybody like him, we fit like puzzle pieces, our love was so pure and we had such wonderful days...

Then he started to get obsessed, to worry sick If I went out, to get mad if any other boy interacted with me, to feel bad with himself for being mad at me all the time for that kind of silly things. Then he said that I was the center of his life and he can't live like this anymore, and he started to talk about breaking up but he doesn't leave either... We've been one month apart talking everyday about breaking up, hours, me saying I feel like there has to be another way and he crying that it's the only way, both suffering.

I can't stand it anymore, I just can't it hurts so much to see him suffering and to stay here. But I cannot turn my back on him, I cannot stop loving him and thinking about him... He says he wants me out of his life but he spents 8h on the phone with me while I say that we can fix this and he says he wishes he could but he can't do it other way. He doesn't want to.

Because he doesn't want to feel vulnerable anymore. Because he can't have me as the center anymore. Because he doesn't want to stop seeing me or talking to me, but he cannot have me in his life if it's not like "a married couple". I cannot understand what is going on.

My life as been a constant misery, he was the only light. I cannot keep going anymore.

What's Super Bunny Man?

Attached: Yobuddy3.jpg (200x200, 11K)

That would be great!

Attached: 101X9X 6675456.png (536x704, 595K)

When I was first in there, I did my best to act okay. Which in hindsight is a little ironic because I'm worried if they really can help. It makes me feel like a dork. I'm waiting on my insurance to kick back in but in the meantime my therapist is trying to push me to go to a group for survivors of sexual trauma. I'm trying to think more positive of it all, I don't want to continue troubling everyone.

I m-mean, I played it on a hacked console. Sorry?

T-the most HILARIOUS video game of all t-time.

I'll b-be sure to do it soon

Attached: 044.jpg (1028x1500, 481K)

Hi, Alice, how's it going?

For a long time, I've felt like I've been trying to subconsciously kill myself. It's not like I have suicidal thoughts, at least I'm not that unfortunate. But at the same time, I feel like I've been sabotaging myself. I don't feel any motivation to work and sometimes I just want to feel empty to the point that I can't feel who I am or what I should be doing. I just want to escape from reality constantly.
Thoughts?

It s-sounds like you are both codependent dear. Have you b-been to a councilor or therapist?

Because that's going to be the actual way out of this situation; it's very clear you and him aren't able to resolve it on your own.

Attached: IMG_20190322_182526.png (864x1152, 1.82M)

I just have suffered so many times before, I've been with terrible people. Before him I was trapped with a person that terrified me so much I was actually afraid for my life when I was around him. I've been abused, raped, hit...

But he, the one I love, he made everything seem worth it. Because he appeared and saved me from everything, gave everything sense, protected me from all my fears and from myself. I'm just so needy and scared and lost... I just wish he would stay.

Lets see.

I have recently gotten out of the military.

It used to be the limited time i had at home was amazing. I love my life so much at home which made me hate the military even more.

Then i seperated. It is like she gave up. I have to plan everything we do out side the house. She has to be convinced to get off the couch. She has also started gaining weight. I am of a healthy size and eat well and exercise.

Thats one thing i definitely dont know how to bring up. The thing that makes me averse to talking is how she ALWAYS gets so upset in a tough conversation that she totally shuts down. There is no saying anything then. Eventually that response guilts me into either dropping it or flat apologies.

Im loosing my mind.

Also she was crying about never having sex, fair complaint i know. But she tells me she is scared of initiating (has done so maybe 20 times in 5 years).

It seems She has no ambitions that fear and being nervous cant kill. The constant worry also is a huge mood killer.

They c-can definitely help. That's w-what they are paid for. I w-would DEFINITELY go to group therapy.

Group Therapy + 1 on 1 + medication = 95% success rate. It's v-very important. You aren't t-troubling anyone at all. Never think that.

They are all there to help. They helped me, and I am in the same boat as you. So believe they can help you as well, okay?

Attached: 8f93-1boy-1girl-ahoge-alice_margatroid-carrying-cat-couple-hairband-headband-hetero-hug-iky28-monoch (700x580, 617K)

I've suggested we both may need therapy but he... he doesn't want to. He says he has to be capable of solving everything at his own or "what is of him then?" like if he was weaker for asking help.

Is this ever going to end?

There are some things that can be resolved in a comfy /b thread. And there are some things that require professional assistance. If youhavent done so already, make an appointment with a doctor.

Attached: 1551064626393.jpg (500x487, 96K)

I'M READY FOR THE BEACH

Attached: 1GF005~1.jpg (675x1024, 56K)

That s-sounds less like a suicidal drive and m-more like fear of success and depression.

Have you been to a therapist?

Then you need to act NOW and g-get medical attention and help NOW.

Tell him he's wrong. Tell him if he could have fixed it by now, he would have. Show him your scars and beg for him to seek help if you must.

And if he's unable or unwilling to do it for you...then you need to go regardless and find the strength to leave. Because it won't end if you don't.

Is t-the pump fixed?

T-the problem is most people don't know how t-to talk to doctors.

Attached: 9e59-1girl-_x-ahoge-alice_margatroid-animal_ears-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush_stickers-character_doll (700x613, 174K)

I want to cut myself (y) yaaay~

W-why do you wish to cut, dear?

Attached: ab69-00s-1boy-1girl-alice_margatroid-bad_id-bed-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-breasts-bridal_gauntlets (699x963, 635K)

Yep!

Attached: 1G5DD1~1.png (871x600, 564K)

He's not capable of solving problems on his own though, that's dumb as shit. He lives in a society; does he go and pave his own roads? Did he teach himself basic math? Fuck no, he had society to help him out. This is no different. So tell the dipshit to fucking suck it up and do it for you.

Hi Reimu! I wish i could go to the beach with you.
It snowed here today.

Attached: Kkj 667876778.jpg (640x1136, 103K)

Yay~

Attached: fde0-1girl-alice_margatroid-ascot-bare_shoulders-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-broom-cosplay-detached_ (663x960, 445K)

He's so stubborn I'm really scared I may have to leave... but you're right.

Thank you Alice, I'll gather the strength to show him what I've done.

Thank you. I'll keep trying my best at it. I feel dumb for being nervous about it all but I'll keep trying at it. In the meantime I'll keep doing my best to work on the things they taught me during the hospitalization. I feel like I keep talking in circles...

I'm letting an auto immune kidney disease kill me, thoughts apart from don't do it or why?

I'm addicted on it for more than 3 years :)

What's hilarious about it?

Nice bikini Reimu

Best of l-luck dear. Here. If you n-need money or just s-someone to talk to, feel f-free to contact me.

You too, h-here

Attached: 001c-1girl-ahoge-alice_margatroid-ayakashi_(monkeypanch)-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-capelet-doll-fe (1000x1399, 776K)

I'm wondering what response you want from this since you don't want us to know your reasons and don't want us to tell you to stop.

I guess outside of those things the only thought I have is that it's a bad idea, chief. But you're living your life, I guess.

Gee, it's still cold where you are? That sucks, I guess.

Nice double trips!

Attached: 1GF9AD~1.png (805x1138, 786K)

H-have you sought medical attention?

I m-mean. Just watch it: youtube.com/watch?v=trVubHjmwkc&list=PLyT82Ckr2Mb7Zk5Oy1OwlszYBBuf__-PB

W-well, I'll need a l-little more information than that dear.

nbd, n-nice singles

Attached: 0c74-1girl-alice_margatroid-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-face-female-looking_at_viewer-short_hair-sim (500x700, 116K)

Hey thanks Anonymous!

Attached: 1GD6CA~1.jpg (2508x3541, 1.1M)

I h-have a whole bikini folder, b-but none with the Reimu also in em!

Attached: 59c9-1girl-_o-alice_margatroid-arms_behind_back-bangs-bikini-black_legwear-blonde_hair-blush-breasts (715x1000, 55K)

Yeah I'm visiting psychiatrist from May 2018

im going to suffer alone and no posts on Yea Forums will stop me

c-close enough!

Attached: sample_e2a3edcb01b8808257666217d7b64fb8.jpg (850x811, 378K)

Why are you suffering and why are you alone?

I'll have to draw us up some bikini fanart for the summer!

Attached: 1GBCF4~2.png (700x750, 762K)

Not really my kind of game.

No it's me Pixy, I just forgot my pic last post.

Post more bikini.

Attached: Yobuddy4.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Then t-that's a step in the right d-direction at least

Attached: 00f8-1girl-alice_margatroid-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-capelet-dress-female-hairband-highres-open (848x1200, 322K)

Thank you a lot, you're so sweet ;_;

G-gee we both look really slutty in that one...

Attached: 1girl bikini black_hair blush deego_(omochi_bazooka) detached_sleeves female hair_ribbon hair_tubes (675x900, 344K)

its gotta be SOMEONE's fetish

well you see it all started when i first laid eyes on cinammon toast crunch

Oh m-my

Attached: aec5-1girl-alice_margatroid-aphrodisiac-apron-bangs-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_bikini-blue_eyes-blurry- (1500x1500, 436K)

No, I haven't seen a therapist. No one knows except a very close friend, and I don't think he understands or sympathizes either, not that I blame him.

I'm not afraid of success either, at least I don't think I am.

As for depression, I don't know. I'm cautious about casually labeling myself with a mental illness that people genuinely suffer greatly from. I don't have the self-harming thoughts or self-depreciation that is commonly associated with that either.

I want to live, but I don't want to make the effort to. Life seems really bleak and whatever happiness I can get seems like it can vanish at any second. I KNOW that there are people worse off than me, so is it really okay for me to feel sad when they're trying so much harder than me?

Anyways, thanks for responding to my post Alice. I'm delighted every time I see your threads.

Alright ~

Have you gone on an irl date recently or are you scared any one close would be an inconvenience or something like that?

I d-doubt it.

I h-have depression. Severe, intractable clinical depression. Trust m-me, you don't need self harm t-to have depression.

What you have sounds like a symptom of depression known as "anhedonia": the inability to experience pleasure from things that normally give pleasure, such as accomplishments. This tends to make effort not seem worth it, as there is no real reward for it.

Look, I'm not gonna tell you how to lead your life. But happiness IS fleeting. It's a dopamine burst, it's the spark of pleasure from accomplishing someone, from holding someone you love in your arms, from petting a particularly cute puppy. If you aren't getting that from things that used to make you happy or from things you think oughta, you should talk to your doctor.

Yes, it's okay to feel sad. It's not okay to feel guilty because you have it better than others; they have it bad, you have it bad, and you having it bad does nothing to diminish them having it bad.

If you want to live, or more than that, feel alive, then you gotta fight for it. You need support on your front line: That's your friends. You need people who are gonna patch you up: that's your doctors. And you need, most of all, to be willing to speak out and not suffer in silence because you think because others have it worse off that you don't deserve it better!

You deserve to be happy, Anonymous. Don't ever think otherwise.

Attached: 049b-1girl-alice_margatroid-bikini-black_bikini-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-breasts-breasts_apart-co (1000x1507, 1.15M)

Too much apron, not enough bikini.

Attached: Yobuddy5.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I d-definitely don't feel scared anyone would be an inconvenience...I'm n-not sure I even understand the concept.

I l-like the Yuuka pattern!

*squeezes tight* I l-love you Anonymous. Please d-don't hurt yourself.

Attached: 45e4-+_+-1girl-alice_margatroid-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-chamaji-commentary_request-frilled_biki (1007x1421, 91K)

Hee hee

Attached: 1G8C51~1.jpg (3000x2250, 1.74M)

OK BUSTER WHY IS THERE AN APHRODISIAC AND A VIBRATOR

I'm trying not to

Any girls,,,,,, wanna get naked

Attached: 331.jpg (400x343, 33K)

I mean it's a cute apron, but boobs are better.

Attached: Yobuddy6.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>boobs are better

It's a shame our Alice doesn't have them.

I'd just like to say thank you for your long post Alice. Thanks for hearing me out as well.

All I ask is t-that you try.

L-look, you can't just s-see all of it right away!

Attached: dbee-1girl-alice_margatroid-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_bikini-blue_eyes-blush-boots-breasts-capelet-clo (722x1000, 302K)

Honestly I just hope you and Reimu would finally hook up and get married already. Spring time weather is coming, love is in the air and all that.

i usually try to fail, im not sure why. i think i dislike myself, but i dont know what about myself i dislike. i used to care a lot more about everyone else, and im not sure why that stopped, although sometimes i still care, usually just about a few people tho. being that life is how we make it, i had decided to make life as i desired, however now ive forgotten what that was.
i do find some things enjoyable tho, i really enjoy helping others out, helping them achieve their desires is fun.

>Honestly I just hope you and Reimu would finally hook up and get married already.

I'm 100% sure they're already married.

I'll try

Sh-shush you!

Attached: _1FEC4~1.jpg (1000x1378, 451K)

I c-currently measure around a low C.

It's m-my pleasure. Never discount your pain dear.

While I d-do love Reimu, our bond is a b-bit deeper than simple romantic interest.

If you've forgotten w-what it was, why n-not make a new decision?

I'm n-not married; c-can't speak for Reimu.

Attached: 6fc2-1girl-alice_margatroid-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_background-blue_eyes-blush-breasts-cleavage-clot (900x1440, 627K)

Good

Attached: 98df-1girl-absurdres-alice_margatroid-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-collarbone-hairband-heart (3237x4260, 1.82M)

I'm super not married. Last week would've been a lot better if I was.

Attached: 1GF796~1.jpg (750x1061, 371K)

>low C

What makes it low?

hm i suppose so, but i get so confused when i try to remember and i think its important to.
but that is a good suggestion, to choose a new idea

Okey

G-glad to confirm that love

Attached: a2a2-1girl-alice_margatroid-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_bikini-blue_eyes-blush-breasts-brick_wall-collar (1000x1500, 455K)

A lack of weight!

Attached: 1girl bikini black_hair bow brown_hair female hair_bow hair_tubes hakurei_reimu highres hirasaka_mak (1200x1693, 592K)

I refuse.

God damn how deep does she have to be up in your bond for you to put a ring on it already? Stop playin. Either way romantic interests aren't simple!

M-make a new future for yourself and forge ahead d-dear!

Attached: ce87-1girl-alice_margatroid-barefoot-bikini-blonde_hair-blue_bikini-blue_eyes-blush-breasts-hairband (1000x1480, 610K)

When is naked time

Attached: 267.jpg (322x365, 109K)

These pics....you feeling like a slutty little slut lately?

Oh, it's a lot deeper than marriage already. If any of these poor troglodytes ever marries her, they better be in love with me too. Cuz I'm not going anywhere.

Attached: 1girl bad_id bikini bow breasts cleavage female hair_bow hakurei_reimu hyudora naughty_face red_biki (600x800, 124K)

M-my love is THIIIIIS BIG

Attached: iOEcINj.jpg (3075x1213, 174K)

A bikini is s-slutty? Odd, I t-thought it was swimwear.

Attached: 18ed-1girl-alice_margatroid-anger_vein-angry-blonde_hair-face-female-flower-green_eyes-hair_flower-h (400x400, 217K)

>If any of these poor troglodytes ever marries her, they better be in love with me too.

Okay.

I'd marry Reimu. Alice is nice too but I'm Reimu all the way.

Maybe I wanna see all of it right away.

Attached: Yobuddy7.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I'M GONNA DO IT

Attached: 296.jpg (400x292, 22K)

Is t-that you, Kuroko?

Attached: 1298594540123.jpg (1333x1000, 1.37M)

WINK

Aww, that's sweet!

Attached: 1G64F8~1.jpg (900x1159, 608K)

thanks... i will try to~

Not just a bikini, but posing sexually and showing underboob could definitely be considered a slutty pose.

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about, sissy!

Attached: 1GAD9D~1.jpg (557x963, 270K)

Bikinis, by their very nature, show underboob.

That s-said, it was a request from Starlord there

Attached: d19913e8583e88a46f6b2c91e1daf50c.jpg (500x500, 66K)

IT IS DONE

Attached: sample-d82c94b7b3baa6f3c19fe5eed59da2cc.jpg (1016x1000, 182K)

i lold

Well, that's a new one.

Attached: 1girl bad_id bikini bow brown_eyes brown_hair female frilled_bikini frills hair_bow hair_tubes hakur (841x1190, 717K)

>that pic
You're feeling like a nasty little slut, I can tell. It's cool. We all feel that sometimes

Nah you're the sweetest one here. You always have been and always will be.

Attached: Yobuddy8.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Who wouldn't? Only a monster would suggest you two be separated. So are you two bound by a satanic blood ritual or something? What's wrong with marriage?

That's some high tier female mmorpg armor, so I can see you care very much. Now white knight your m'lady and offer your hand in marriage, put that armor to use!

yep.

No t-thank you

Attached: 1297435183254.png (387x389, 173K)

Reimu deep inside Alice's bond

Is this the new circlejerk?
Neat.

Why do you stutter when using your fingers?
Do you have a vagina?

I sure do. I mean, what?

I do try my best!

The real secret is, if I get married, I can't call myself a shrine maiden anymore.

Attached: 1GF174~1.jpg (700x991, 349K)

What the fuck do you think you're going to help me with? You can't help me, freak.

It took longer than I thought it would for a post like this to show up.

What? You're sweet and cute too Alice but I'd just marry Reimu first if given the chance.

I would marry you too if I could but they look down upon Polygamy here.

Attached: Yobuddy9.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new

Attached: 1508277166963.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

If Alice is serious about helping others, that's admirable, but she doesn't seem mentally stable enough to give sound advice, in all honesty.

T-this isn't a circlejerk, t-this is an attempt to help Anons.

I'm stuttering b-because I'm nervous.

Yes.

M-maybe with your improper use of commas

Attached: 1308525361955.jpg (2592x1944, 1.2M)

>I'd just marry Reimu first if given the chance.

Wow, harsh.

Work on up or dashes before you comment on my commas, freak.

M-my therapist cares to disagree dear

Attached: 1512173719023.jpg (719x488, 91K)

I'm g-good

Attached: fd64cdd8abddb758b20b950181ae0391682f9a01.jpg (800x800, 148K)

I think marriage is heavily about being loyal to some one and removing some exit routes so people can try to be dedicated to each other without skipping out over insignificant issues, which also helps make a family. But I think it's definitely what ever you make it now. Do you feel the same way about romantic relationships?

>she doesn't seem mentally stable enough to give sound advice, in all honesty.

She is definitely mentally stable enough. She's probably the most mentally stable person in this thread.

GOD FUCKING DAMNMIT.
WORK ON YOU FUCKING DASHES BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON MY COMMAS. YOU PIECE OF SHIT FREAK BITCH.

Shit nigga, there's been circlejerks for years, when you compare this to the gfur circlejerk, or the MLP circlejerk, yes it's new
Well it became a circlejerk, sweetie.
Go to church and get a good christian husband, maybe you'll be less nervous!

Stop replying to me, freak.

It's not mean to have preferences! Most people would go for Alice, just let me have this GAWD

Attached: _O6850~1.jpg (700x979, 167K)

The fact you've done this weird animu rp or whatever it is for 8+ years is telling enough.

>yes it's new

Oh man, is this your first time here?

I t-think that it's an institution with legal authority in c-certain ways, and all the rest of that stuff is n-not unique to marriage.

No t-thank you

Attached: 1298954826491.png (536x287, 76K)

That's really not indicative of anything except that it's something you don't like.

N-no thank you

Attached: average_joe.png (622x289, 47K)

S-STOP LIKING WHAT I D-DON'T LIKE

Attached: 2up9y7a.png (1023x409, 232K)

Dayum, well shit fire.
You speak with a stutter irl?
Also, 4chanx?

What? I just love Reimu is all

Don't worry about them. Maybe we should just go off and elope.

Attached: Yobuddy10.jpg (200x200, 11K)

FREAK
R
E
A
K

These threads have been around since 2011

granted fur threads surged in popularity around 2006-2007, I suppose what you said is true on a technicality

Attached: 15.jpg (800x618, 55K)

i forgot who u were but i do remember i dont like u

Attached: 2018-12-08-hit-or-miss-page-1.jpg (1200x2043, 984K)

>S-sorry dear, I'm neither roleplaying n-nor from an animu

You'll have to buy me a drink sometime~

Attached: 1girl bikini black_hair bow brown_hair female hair_bow hair_ribbon hakurei_reimu navel one_eye_close (350x695, 142K)

N-not at all. After all, I have a reason for doing so.
But I guess you just assumed I did it at random?

*huggles*

Attached: 1296178755905.png (833x508, 34K)

Alice threads are a staple of Yea Forums
Alice is Yea Forums's treasure.

Hey OP,

I grapple from illusions of grandeur which have been reinforced by my close friends and family. I feel like by not embracing them I'm possibly denying serious aptitudes and self-value and screwing myself over. But by embracing them, I'm worried I'm overlooking my critical faults and slowing vital character building that needs to be done on a foundational level.

Anyway out of the trap? How do I account for my loved ones' biases and gain some serious clarity in my self image?

Attached: IMG_5506.jpg (1080x1497, 547K)

What kind?

Attached: Yobuddy11.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>But I guess you just assumed I did it at random?
Nah, I remember you said it's an homage to the Alice before you. Still something off about it all.

I t-try my best

Attached: 8a9a-1girl-alice_margatroid-barefoot-bespectacled-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-book-boots-boots_removed-box (800x1114, 262K)

>Alice threads are a staple of Yea Forums

Really? I haven't seen one in years.

ko-fi.com/tarot_reimu
Coffee!

Attached: 1G7AD7~1.png (582x815, 569K)

Alright just keep sneaking into the woods behind the shrine then, I don't want to see you out of a job.

You still haven't answered if you've been on a date or what you think of relationships. I'll stop harping on it but just have a curiosity of people and their relationships.

How tiring does typing a stutter get?
Like honestly?

oh... hi, i just woke up.

Attached: 1305715185972.jpg (1500x1200, 338K)

*blinks* I b-believe you mean "still seems something off about it all". Because unless you h-have any real evidence to confirm that hunch, it's j-just that.

I m-mean, I've b-been runnin' em.

I know

Attached: 3bb4-1girl-alice_margatroid-ass-bangs-bespectacled-black_legwear-blonde_hair-boots-breasts-brown_leg (555x726, 182K)

*waves*

Attached: 537381 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes cravat face hairband hand_on_chest lastswallow simpl (800x800, 337K)

Nevermind, then.
Got a discord?

>*blinks* I b-believe you mean "still seems something off about it all". Because unless you h-have any real evidence to confirm that hunch, it's j-just that.
Oh, it's absolutely just a hunch. That's all one can work with when they don't have all the facts. And I don't have all the facts, since you're anonymous.

I already p-posted it here:

Attached: 1297322099398.jpg (530x707, 331K)

Then you s-should qualify your statements dear

Attached: 1370063386485.png (256x256, 30K)

Oh, but why buy you some coffee when I could just make you some.

I think it tastes better that way too.

Attached: Yobuddy12.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>Oh, but why buy you some coffee when I could just make you some.

The money.

You think I'll come to your house for a first date?!

Attached: 1GCA44~2.jpg (1088x1316, 201K)

No. We'll meet in a park on a nice sunny day and I'll bring you a thermos of coffee. You like milk and sugar?

Attached: Yobuddy13.jpg (200x200, 11K)

A bit more specifically, the mythos surrounding my character used to be pretty substantial and down to earth. But as I've grown up, my mythos has taken a monstrous and inflated life of its own, to the point where 'i' have trouble equating the myth to the 'me' which it's based on.

Attached: IMG_5293.jpg (432x432, 34K)

Yes. But no drugs please, unless they're psychedelics.

Attached: 1GF41E~1.jpg (1628x1412, 298K)

Why n-not work to slowly make them meet? If you do it over t-the course of, say, a year, then most people w-won't notice as you either seamlessly make a new mythos for yourself or as you reach new heights.

Who knows. Maybe the fact your mythos has inflated larger than yourself will inspire you to catch up to it. Though there is nothing wrong with correcting it back down to earth, if you feel the standard is too high.

Your life is in your hands and no one elses. Define what you want for yourself; don't let others do it for you.

Attached: 1302769153903.jpg (708x1064, 407K)

....Not sure how to put shrooms in coffee. Could just get LSD I guess.

Though when it comes to drugs I just prefer weed.

Attached: Yobuddy14.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Sweet, sent. Thanks.

S-same!

Attached: Alice.Margatroid.full.715121.jpg (1103x1200, 1.17M)

Me too.

Attached: 1G07FC~1.jpg (800x1200, 284K)

Please don't sexualize children with photos like that.

M-my pleasure

Attached: Missing Picture.png (991x1430, 912K)

so romantic~

Oh. We'll all have toke up together sometime.

Attached: Yobuddy15.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Umm... I'm well in my 20s, it's just that nobody can decide how big my breasts are when they draw me.

Attached: 1G56B5~1.png (1452x960, 1.31M)

W-WAY AHEAD OF YOU BOY

Attached: 11rx73s.png (380x422, 300K)

I suppose it's safe to say I've been the one to mellow down while the myth remains up there. Thing is I was kind of monstrous myself before this change, and I'd like to believe I've made important progress with the change. The mythos cant change, it's too far become the defacto truth. Do you think the achievements be worth the anguish I cause folks by getting back to that height? As much as I want them?

Attached: IMG_4327.jpg (768x768, 59K)

It's not just breast size, that photo is obviously a loli. Photos like that help normalize pedophilia. Please don't help spread content like that.

You got it!

Attached: ___1GI~3.png (1445x1254, 440K)

That's much better, tbh. Grown women are to be sexualized....children aren't for that.

Well, I do agree with you that pedo-bait needs ot be blocked, I wonder where the line of proportions is drawn? What about chibi characters and alternative artstyles of drawing adults?

Attached: 1G86D7~1.jpg (647x900, 525K)

Chibi is fine. You know loli shit when you see it. They're not drawn to be cute, they're drawn to look specifically like children. The head/body proportions usually give it away.

Yeah, I guess I can understand that.

Attached: 1G183D~1.png (648x906, 662K)

fuck off, don't be a censorfag

hurr durr I know loli when I see it, fuck you seriously, censorship is bad

no they don't, that's a dumb as fuck slippery slope argument. they dont normalize shit they are just pictures. ill spread what I want

fuck you im making a lolithread right now just to spite you

Huh. Hey R. Please tell your goons to calm down. We shouldn't be fighting.

Otherwise, I'm trying to find my way. I don't mean to forget everyone in the process. Life is just... trying for lack of a better word. I try not to bite back out of impulse but even when I'm doing nothing at all I'm the devil apparently.

Attached: Lets bring back the stars.png (1262x710, 521K)

who are you even talking to? who is R?

Don't worry about it. The name doesn't matter.

Attached: hei-mask-1-1024x640.png (1024x640, 95K)

Stop letting hentai warp your mind. There's a reason you guys enjoy illustrations of sexualized children. Dig deep and be honest about it. Don't be fooled.

i don't enjoy it,i just find your fucked up censorship attitude shitty first amendment bitch.

literally no name alice has starts with r so i assume you are talking about the discredited dox so fuck off

I personally do not, although I'll occasionally fap to hentai because it's also good multitasking when you're an artist and need a little inspiration.

I said my piece anyway, I'll be off. Good fortunes to you all.

When did I censor anything? I'm just telling people that they shouldn't spread that kind of stuff. I never said ban it or make it illegal. I'm just reminding people to be decent, and telling the ones who like it to be honest with themselves.

Teach me how to tig weld, alice

Attached: Revy_again (1).jpg (300x300, 43K)

fuck you ill spread what I want

teach me about christmas ham revy

I don't know about any dox or the drama of your infighitng. I just knew... them is all. I feel like there is some misdirected anger.

Just letting them know I'm having nothing to do with their qualms. Just try and keep the cancer to a minimum guys.

Attached: Such compassion.jpg (500x281, 25K)

You teach me to have big boobs first.

Attached: 1G5C54~1.jpg (1133x1200, 474K)

alice is alice dood, not R

Stale meme.
Christmas ham

Attached: 20190408_195206.png (720x509, 244K)

literally no one cared or asked

christmas haaaam

And you are within your legal right to do that. But try and think about why you indulge in loli stuff, and what it does for you. Be honest with yourself, and then be honest with who you want to be and who you would be proud to be. Do those two things match up?

no one knows what you are talking about and alice already left so

again i dont indulge in it. im gonna spread it just to piss you off thats all.

Are you M or F in real life?

I am proud to be into lolicon

Yeah but if we're understood that was never really a clear issue. Anywho, I wasn't talking to that Alice. I would have said.

You always were a bitch

> (You)
>again i dont indulge in it. im gonna spread it just to piss you off thats all.
spread it where? I'm almost never on Yea Forums. It's not going to piss me off. It's just going to make you spiral further down a rabbit hole for no reason.

How proud? Do your family and friends know?

Attached: shoeonhead..jpg (1280x720, 128K)

there is literally no one else to talk to you faggot

it's gonna piss you off when everyone is jerkin awf to it

yes and they support me all the way

That's not an answer. M or F?

And I mean biologically.

Right.

Exactly.

what a beautiful girl

Why thank you!

Attached: tummy.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Nah. I know people do that. I think if anything, it's just pissing you off that I'm telling people to not indulge in this. It doesn't anger me when people do it, I just try and remind them that it's sexualization of children, and that it's not an honorable thing.

WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT

Show us your penis

Lol you could say both

Lewd.

My bestie bought it for me

Attached: leg_up_thigh.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Anyway I'm done with your little hazetrick. It's cute that you called it the anonymous hivemind but I suppose anything else would have been conceited.

Attached: Lost Identity.jpg (389x211, 11K)

I like this. Anything more suggestive?

JERKIN AWFFFF

WHAT A GOOD PERSON

who the fuck are you talking to you fucking creeper

MORE PLEASE!

Attached: Yobuddy16.jpg (200x200, 11K)

You big gay, fun times though

lol don't be that way

I'M DEFINITELY GONNA BE THAT WAY YOU FUCKIN' CREEPER

Jack will be in America soon and unable to work for 5 months.
Better hide your holiday cooking tutorials

Pantsu?

Attached: foot_peek.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I've been reading these threads for 2 years at least and I still don't understand half the shit that is going on in them. Do you all know each IRL or something is that what I'm missing?

I'm not being a creeper. I'm just not that stupid.

Have fun!

will he be in for easter or what

No, people just gather and stick around

It's a circle jerk. Take a seat or leave

They're a band of miscreants. I won't say I condone this shit.

Certainly a few personalities though. Then again haven't we all?

yes, we all live in one big house

>I wont say i condone this shit
>TOO PUSSY TO NOT BE ANONYMOUS
SUCK SHIT

Nice, I appreciate this. Very arousing.

get the fuck out creeper

Sadly not. 4th of July yes.

I'm anonymous in my own right. Simply following suite would make me a something or someone by brand.

That's not how it works here.

excellent

I wanna fuck you Alice.

Attached: 0032.gif (390x207, 1.14M)

what would you gain from it?

analyzing your pictures posted, you said something like this:

"If you've been prodded as of recent, I'd check your own circle A. You can nurse monsters all you want, but don't expect any less of their nature. "

thebarchive.com/b/thread/797018513/#797020842

protip alice doesnt post in pepe threads

I put a tarot card down there too.

Attached: WIN_20171031_19_39_38_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>They're a band of miscreants.

I'm not a miscreant. At least not here.

how are the streams going, Celty?

I wanna ram my throbbing cock into your meat box.

Attached: 0258.gif (499x281, 937K)

get back in the van

Let me
See
The balls

Noh

Attached: WIN_20180120_18_31_26_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Oh, there's my card. I suppose I should retrieve it.

To preserve your modesty I'll avert my eyes while I do it, of course.

get your lighting better, I can't green screen that out!

Oh this one is very interesting! It leaves a bit of room for interpretation, one could imagine that there are no underwear behind that card and it could increase the arousal factor very much. You are really good at taking these lewd photos.

Is Alice still here?

Thanks, it'd be embarrassing if you looked...

I don't live there anymore. It's time for a better green screen set up, as soon as I get a decent camera.

Alice doesn't post lewd pictures of herself so who gives a fuck if she's here lmao?

The thrill of conquest, and an amazing orgasm.

Attached: 0100.gif (470x244, 1.79M)

When are you going to lose your V-card? also why do I feel like in order to get the dress the deal was you had to take lewd shots in it like this?! And why are you posting lewd shots?? if it's even reimu

She went to do a stream, but I'm available.
They call me....pudding cups

If all you can think about is nudes you have a similar problem as me

What's the problem? Being a normal heterosexual male?

That's not normal user. You should be able to have other thoughts.

the real problem is thinking this behavior is normal

Thanks! I'm glad to know I have some skills!

I wonder...

And well, I didn't HAVE to take the shots. I don't think it was expected at all. I'm just like that sometimes.

>. I'm just like that sometimes.
Just like what? Describe what you get like when you take those pics.

The actual real problem is gay niggas on my board. Go back to Grindr faqs haha.

Totes true

Hot and bothered! Ready to be lewd. Exhbitionist, I guess?

How wet do you get if you don't mind my asking?

Damp pantsu. Maybe dripping if I get the right response

>damp pantsu

Nice.

You like?

Yeah.