Cats are disgusting

Cats are disgusting.
Why do people even get them?

They can't even control mice.
We have summer house (house where you live only in summer, usually located somewhere in countryside), where some retarded cat gave birth to 4-5 kitten on attic in autumn (fucking lol). When we found them it was too late for river-bag trick since they had eyes open, and it would be unethical. Parents decided feed them time to time (once in one-two weeks during winter, when they arrive there to check water pipes etc.). One day they left milk in closed sealed carton. Next week they found out that this carton was chewed through by mice (cats cant in theory chew trough stuff like that, also mouse poop).
We never had problem with mice before... So, not only cats aren't effective at pest control, but they also cause mice (I still don't have idea why, maybe toxoplasmosis isn't joke). Keep in mind, that those cats are wild which aren't being fed most of the time, so they have to search for food.
If you think that I'd have more mice without cats - wrong. Neighbors don't have cats and they don't have mice problem...

Attached: 1546645950438.jpg (453x604, 66K)

>on attic
in the attic*
Useless animal. No wonder black death happened.

>We have summer house

>My parents have a summer house

ftfy

>river-bag trick

Ah, a third-worlder. Gross

>ftfy
Technically it is we, since I can receive it as inheritance.
>Ah, a third-worlder. Gross
Okay, what would you suggest instead of river-bag trick?

Do the river bag trick on yourself, then all problems are solved. In other words, KYS.

I'd better do CFIT trick, or carbon-monoxide trick.

Mouse traps and bigger mouse traps for the cats.
Transport them away, put up a FB post that u have wild cats in your area on some hippie group or your country's version of animal control .
The mice problem is probably becuase you literally put out food? Or becuase of a mouse nest somewhere in your area.

>Cats are disgusting.
every being is disgusting, dqn

>Mouse traps and bigger mouse traps for the cats.
Poison for mouse, and cats - idk what do with them.
>Transport them away, put up a FB post that u have wild cats in your area on some hippie group or your country's version of animal control.
Animal control doesn't exist. But crazy ladies that feed wild cats (for ex. mom) do exist.
>The mice problem is probably becuase you literally put out food? Or becuase of a mouse nest somewhere in your area.
Nope, just sealed bag of milk.
We never had problem like that before. Mouse usually hang out near dumpster. I have no idea why they had selected our/my house. We don't even have heat there, besides electric 1600W heater.

>When we found them it was too late for river-bag trick since they had eyes open, and it would be unethical.
feel like this is bait, if not, your parents should've done the river bag trick on you, humanity would be way much better off

They tried though.

Never have pets, never have complaints.
get on my level discord 4VEGfZ

Attached: 1553255648130.jpg (805x960, 229K)

Yeah but you can just transport away them, if you don't have a license/car ask a friend.
and there is probably some FB group in your area that are animal lovers that can take the cats unless you live where there is an abundance of wild cats.
Please do not kill the cat's but if you decide that it's the only way do it fast.
Like crash their skull, snapping their neck or if you are pussy put them in a box and fill it with helium they will feel nothing and die fast.

If your pet were to have a non-majority chance off survival and would suffer either way would you not put it down?

>that pic
kek

>summer house
you mean vacation home?

Cats make waste mice eat waste cats fucking stink are mostly independent makeing them not much of a pet at all I'm not a fan of cats eather

Thinking that having cats around is what caused the mice to come around is retard logic. Just because you've never had mice before doesn't mean you won't get them next week, or not have them for another few years, or whatever. Also, the cats aren't taking care of the mice because they are probably not actually wild cats or cats that know how to hunt mice. Add to that the fact that mice tend to hide out inside of homes and little places cats can't get to and there's your reasons why they aren't doing anything. If you want cats to kill mice you need to store food in an open area where mice have to actually come out into the open while the cats are around. Some place like a granary or near a silo or in a barn. You know, the places that usually have cats for mice.

I agree with You're leaving out fucking food for the cats and that will attract mice. Basic reasoning skills man, it's not fucking magic. Even if the mice found food there once they might just decide to stay around because it's a safe place. That way they can go outside and forage and if your dumb ass decides to leave food they can eat that too. Win/win. Are you honestly confused by this?

>cat in attic
>left out carton of milk
Sounds like all the problems are from your parents, not a cat.
Properly seal the damn house when you're gone and quit leaving food out like a retard.

>bag of milk
moose detected

Maybe
>You're leaving out fucking food for the cats and that will attract mice
Parents aren't that retarded. They ofc wash stuff and such.
>Even if the mice found food there once they might just decide to stay around because it's a safe place. That way they can go outside and forage and if your dumb ass decides to leave food they can eat that too.
-25°C not heated shithole isn't safe place to be, considering the fact that some neighbors live year round.
>Thinking that having cats around is what caused the mice to come around is retard logic.
Sure, it sounds weird. But looks like it is true.
>Just because you've never had mice before doesn't mean you won't get them next week, or not have them for another few years
70+ years isn't a few years. Yet, it never happened before 99.9999%
>Also, the cats aren't taking care of the mice because they are probably not actually wild cats or cats that know how to hunt mice
I think they eat on the same dumpster, where mice eat. (So basically they are same vermin as mice).
Sure.
>Properly seal the damn house when you're gone and quit leaving food out like a retard.
Why? I'm planning to abandon that house, since it is located in middle of nowhere, can't be sold (since nobody needs one there, even hobos), and is true unsafe shithole (some bearing structures, like outside walls, are rotten).
Fact is that mice didn't use that shithole with holes before cats got into. Never.
>Sounds like all the problems are from your parents, not a cat.
I agree, but what can I do?

get each cat its own litterbox and this wont happen, jesus christ

Anyway, house looks something like this, but with paint and windows.

Attached: old-farm-house-2096647_960_720.jpg (960x640, 227K)

You don't want it to suffer...so you would drown it

Hey, real quick: If drowning is a peaceful and easy death like brainlets think, why is simulated drowning used and internationally recognized as torture?

Friend asking. Is R134a good for trick?
Or he better mix acetone and bleach, and use it for same purpose?