If all white people had suddenly disappeeared in 1500, the blacks still would not even have discovered electricity

If all white people had suddenly disappeeared in 1500, the blacks still would not even have discovered electricity.

Seriously... how many Noble prizes have been awarded to black people? What is the most complicated thing blacks have ever built? A mud hut in Uganda?

Africans may be taller, have more muscles and have larger penisses, but without us Caucasians, most would still live in caves.

Attached: genetically inferior.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventionmyths.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up small dick faggot

One thing that is kept a secret from the public is that black people have an average IQ of 80.

Coco the gorilla was smarter than a Nigger.

Blacks are inferior to Whites and Asians. That's a fact.

Caucasians and Asians
Neanderthals
Blacks
Chimpanzees

blackinventionmyths.com

Attached: 1024px-Giovanni_Battista_Ruoppolo2.jpg (1024x756, 218K)

Asians are even slightly more intelligent than Caucasians, but Caucasians are stronger than Asians.

Move the chimps up and you got it nailed.

There is a good reason why Whites have enslaved Niggas and not the other way round.

The reason is: WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

Asians are better at maths. That's it. If Asians were actually more intelligent then they would have been the ones colonising the world and bullying Europe. Don't get me wrong, they are smart, but they lack the creative thought that pushed innovation and progress in Europe.

I can only agree partially with you.

We are more creative than Asians, but that is a result of culture, not of intellect.

up

They're at least partially connected

Love em or hate em, (and I get that you hate em) they invented or at least made a lasting and more efficient version of a lot of things, such as the textile mill, automatic transmission, lawnmowers and sprinklers, mechanical clocks, locks, lamps, toilets, pacemakers, suspenders, potato chips, water guns, traffic lights and more. Never too late to learn past your biases.

Asians are inferior to whites. Being able to reproduce is a huge factor in survival, and asians are usually ugly. I'd out chimpanzees above all the rest, though.

This is correct

Nigger triggered. Niggered.

Stfu chink gook

>stronger
Who came up with martial arts?

You mean they lack wickedness.

they invented many things

Attached: googlesearch.png (620x197, 84K)

Asians are inferior to whites. Being able to reproduce is a huge factor in survival, and asians are usually ugly. I'd out chimpanzees above all the rest, though.

almost everything you could possibly own is made by asians, i'm pretty sure they're more interested in buying out the world rather than colonize it like the jews

Attached: d593eb8f6c0db7c88f884e43a230d81a.jpg (800x600, 111K)

>cj walker
Didn't invent shit. Made and sold cosmetic products for niggers. Praised as being the first self-made female millionaire, but never actually got close to 1m.

Attached: 007.jpg (450x355, 48K)

>Noble prizes
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: Malcomb X on Jews.png (720x563, 282K)

alright but who's the biggest threat to the human race as a whole? Jamal doesn't wanna fire nukes, Shani'qua doesn't think their shitty small arms are there to beat the govt who has drones tanks and bombers, and de'shaun certainly isn't pumping toxic bullshit into the skies and oceans. maybe us white folks are fuckin up lately

Lol smaller dicks are better as long as you're not 3 inches like an asian. Big dicks are unpleasant to most women, they're one night stands. Whites are in the middle, ans therefore better

Oh you think the blacks would help you?

ohhh dude you are just so deep in denial. I'm sorry you have to go through this

Big dicks can be used at varying lengths to satisfy anyone. Small dicks are just stuck with what they have

I feel sorry for you, I really do. Psyching yourself into believing that kind of shit must be draining

the reason the global south is so far behind is because of centuries of colonialism but if you wanna keep jerking yourself off go ahead

>but without us Caucasians, most would still live in caves.
Please tell us exactly which bits you have contributed to, such that without your accomplishments whites would be no further along than blacks?

Look at you guys...

Talking about the inferior and superior on Yea Forums. Get a fucking life.

hey man you're here on the thread with the rest of us