Massacre ... 2 hours ago I wrote that I would hang. I just woke up on the ground and feel my circulation return...

massacre ... 2 hours ago I wrote that I would hang. I just woke up on the ground and feel my circulation return. It hurts me terribly and I'm cold. Unfortunately, the belt has broken off and I'm still alive ... is that a sign?

Attached: depositphotos_7234407-stock-photo-gallows.jpg (680x1023, 48K)

Why did you tried to kys tho?

Attached: CBB5ED9C-BF5C-47FC-A2B3-598E2E324462.jpg (1773x1455, 200K)

It's a sign that you should try a gun next time.

I do not feel new born at all. nor do I feel blessed by God ...

Go to hospital you sound brain damaged

Lmao

>... is that a sign?
... it is sign that your attempt was unsuccessful
Either try again or check yourself at your nearest hospital to get yourself checked up cause as
Mentioned, there must’ve been some irreversible damage done to your brain
Either way, they’ll most likely send you to a nuthouse
Why? You’re an obvious danger to yourself and that’s what they do with your kind
Your move OP

in Poland, at most I shoot myself with a leaf ... my throat hurts and I can not speak

I think I almost died 2 nights ago. I had a seizure I think I woke up on the floor pasted out in a weird position I was sitting there watching a movie prior to that.

Of course I am a threat to myself. I hate myself.

but I will not try to kill myself anymore. it is not as easy as it seems

Also it was a few hours

you are very lucky that you not mentally disabled now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even managed to mow ...

Attached: 20190410_163539.jpg (2160x2160, 1.32M)

Please seek help

So you're lazy and a quitter to boot.

You just happened to have tried the least effective, longest and most painful way of becoming an hero
Not suggesting you try it again, just go lay down and meditate deeply on why you hate yourself that much
When you pinpointed most of the major reasons, stay in your bed and think of what you can do to flip shit around
The faster you will come up with the solutions, the faster the path to recovery will be
You’re obviously overly pressured by whatever that is that your mind is obsessed about regarding perceived failures and feeling stagnated
That’s the only useful tip you can get

Change your diet and life habits, you need to reconfigure and recalibrate your mind if you wanna come out of this because you tuned yourself to this dissonant state of being for far too long
Godspeed OP, you can do it

It hurts me so much ...

I do not have much where to go. it hurts like hell, I got hungry ... I think I have to get up and go somewhere ... I have 5 pln to buy bread rolls ...

Pandebono, them shits are awesome

>OP be like

Attached: 2222D970-8068-41CC-A809-A2D5CFF09CC2.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Ech

Attached: 20190410_185902.jpg (2592x1458, 1M)

it is hard to see. but you can probably see where the buckle stuck

you're a pole?