Men prefer debt-free virgins without tatoos

Men prefer debt-free virgins without tatoos

Attached: 1554315627150.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Disagree, I'd prefer she not be a virgin, I want somebody who knows how to handle a man without needing to be coached. Also, some tasteful tattoos don't hurt the overall package, so long as they're hidden under clothing.

Actually, I prefer free well experienced whores.
With tattery and shit.

No they don't. OK, debt free sure.

women prefer men who aren't insecure faglords

No hymen? No diamond.
Found the faggot Jew.

Attached: NHND.jpg (593x584, 47K)

There is no utopia, faggot.

Prepare to die a virgin too

found the insecure faglord

Found the faggot jew

>preffer
sure, but this is sending the memessage to the grills that they shouldn't pursue a higher education, which is kinda wrong, I mean think about it
>be wamen
>marry dude
>have no education no nothing
>he can afford paying for your maintainance
>he drops you or you drop him
>in the streets, poor
doesn't look too attractive

Hello there, faggot jew.

Attached: Bone.jpg (569x802, 224K)

Some people prefer to look at a masterpiece and some prefer to watch the artist work.

Op is correct. More fun to make a journey with someone rather that meet midway.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Attached: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (600x450, 80K)

Attached: roastiesammich8.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I prefer two out of three of those things

*skinny debt-free virgins without tattoos.

Also it helps if she already has kids from other men so I won't have to bother to get her pregnant. She should also have a boyfriend to keep her skills in the bedroom up to date while I take care of her children.

Hi, virgin.

Replace "debt-free" with "white"

So not college educated then

I'd like whites the most if it wasn't for hot as fuck latinas

College is free if you're not retarded or white.

>debt free
Who doesnt prefer this?
>virgins
Nah some where in the middle like she knows how to fuck but she isnt some high mileage whore
>without tattoos
OP is just an incel

Well user, I think you’re generalizations make you the scum of the earth. You seem to be a pretentious fuck with no life experience.

t. Shallow vapid cunt