Told crush i like her

>told crush i like her
>she said we can't do anything and that she doesn't like me
>i sleep with her sister
>she gets mad and rages at me tells me not to sleep with her sister just because
>she feels bad because of her sister

What do?

Attached: 1540362013821.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

keep fucking her sister, why would you cares ? You're not fucking her.
Do it the SJW way : "HER BODY, HER CHOICE"

She's mad because i have had feelings for her, and her sister will get upset if she finds out i had feelings for the original girl.

good on you user. Power move, you're doing great sweaty.

>original girl
is he a clone?

checked

inb4 a complicated explanation is given in response to 'so what'

wHAT?

tells me not to sleep with her sister just because
>just because

who cares ? You can fuck who you want, sex-friends is a thing in 2019 you know ?

Same reason God is real

She is mad i am doing that just to get over her, and that it's her sister ( we already went out for like a week beforehand but i broke it off )

>>told crush i like her
>>she said we can't do anything and that she doesn't like me
>>i sleep with her sister

I like you.

Attached: 1515839256401.jpg (320x330, 14K)

Virgin detected

dubs confirmed it
bail out man she is a clone

Try being a man for once.

Well i told her i had feelings for her, she said now, now she thinks i'm using her sister to get over her lmao.

You are tho

or her sister looks similar to her, and is an interesting person.

Are you looking for meeting long term? If not, then fuck it. Have your fun. She's having fun too, just don't take it too hard if you catch feels

Nope i don't, yeah i guess so.

Don't shoot the cat pls

I can relate to your cause.
My gf ditched me after some years and now she wants to forbid me to fuck her sister just because. It's hilarious because she can't do shit. Too bad that the sister isn't into me but everytme my ex wants to get on my nerves, I begin talking about her sisters ass and tits and how badly I want to fuck her. Ha Ha!

Exactly
NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY, but if you disagree with me then I hate you.

Well i do like that girl a lot, we are best-friends so i don't really want to break off this relationship.
I guess i'll talk to her tomorrow and ask her what she feels and if me going out with her sister hurts her or not.

no one cares
fuck who you want to fuck
as long as they want to fuck you too
do you have the right to decide who fucks your brother?

Fuck her dad next

She doesn't want me to hurt her sister i guess, even if sleeping with her sister is just to cover my emotions i have for her, i don't know.

Head it off. Tell the girl you're fucking that you once told her sis that you had feelings for her, and she turned you down flat. In the process you got to know new girl better, realized she's better in every way, she's the one you really wanted, blah blah blah. You get the idea.

whiny faggot, what are you, danish?

Elaborate please

Adding to this, if you want to keep the friendship with original girl you can give her a version of this. She turned you down, you felt terrible, realized she was right and you were better as friends. As that happened, you got to know her sister, realized she's also great, blah blah blah.

Got it, but i don't really like her sister, so i don't know what to do.

Elaborate how exactly? Go to the girl you're fucking and then tell her the things I said here

she doesn't want you but doesn't want anyone else to have you. Keep fucking sister.

Then who literally gives a fuck. Have fun fucking the sister, wait for sis 1 to get jealous and fuck her too. Win win.

Keep fucking the sister without caring for the first bitch. You do this, if you're a man.

Don't listen to him

I have a penis.

You can't explain that.

If you call me a girl I would be inclined to get upset.

bump

why danish