I'm a catfish and just got a number from a girl off tinder. She seems like a reasonable person...

I'm a catfish and just got a number from a girl off tinder. She seems like a reasonable person, and it feels like she is really into me. I roleplayed as a conservative gymrat.

So now with her number, what do I do? I'm the polar opposite of a gymrat, a fat fuck.

Attached: 1553768894137.jpg (1078x992, 135K)

you meet her irl and if she says anything about your weight you accuse her of fat shaming

That sounds horrible

I actually feel bad for her. She imagined to be with this chad of all chads, but instead gets caught in a fantasy by some Lv. 100 Wizard.

Tell her you are worried about being catfished and need titties and a time stamp, then proceed to show us.

damn son u creepin

This

As I said, I acted really conservative, so never even talked sexual stuff.

I don't understand why you catfishfags do this to yourselves...

Ha ! Failed. You can't even larp correctly

screenshots?

It's the closest thing they can get to real pussy. It's about as bad as sending money to an online thot

I'm about to tell her I'm a catfish, tell her I feel bad about it and just delete my account afterwards. I don't want to deal with tinder anymore. Maybe if I decide to get buff, but no more catfish stuff.

>no more catfish stuff.
Good man! You're only shooting yourself in the foot with that shit in the end.

That's your best option faggot

Show up to date.
Tell her that you have a hard time making friends.
Ask her if she wants to get out of there (wherever you eat).
Go back to her place.
Tell her you think she is really pretty, but that if you repulse her thas alright and you guys can fuck with the lights off.

It works 25% of the time, just be really kind and don't make it a huge issue.
If she says "ew you're not who you said you were"
Reply "would you have gone out with me if you knew I looked like this, I'm sorry I tricked you into coming here you seemed like a really nice person via message"

Enjoy the pity sex, truth be told women aren't as stuck up as you are thinking they might be and a girl always tries out a fat dude at one time or another and you could be that dude.

I have dated solid 10/10 women while looking like a human garbage can and how might you ask?

Simple women look for humor in men if you can make her laugh after the initial awk moment you're gonna get laid usually that brings your odds up to 50%.

You can get her to do something else besides eat with you after... your odds are up to 75%

If you manage to get her back to her place you my friend are in for it 100%

Don't get discouraged and maybe try honesty; post yourself on tinder and be shocked at how many decent looking women wanna pound pork.

The Jonah Hill vibes gotta be strong with you, otherwise you won't be successful, don't be a beta and be witty

none of that will ever happen. once she sees him she will be repulsed and just leave. if he really wants to have sex with her he needs to drug her immediately probably when they are served drinks. he has very little options.

Level 100 is pretty generous.

So your hobby is hurting people's feelings?

>I have dated solid 10/10 women while looking like a human garbage

Pics or you're a liar and giving op false hope.

Is your hobby being an emotional faggot

The thing is I never wanted to chat with anyone I matched with. I just wanted to see how many likes and matched a true chad looking gymrat would get. I just did it this one time, and I wish I never did.

string her along for 6 months while you hulk out and the entire bible between each of your sixty morning sets

show us some of the chats

I'm german so.. they are in german, doubt you will get them.

Pic is the gymrat I used. Got him from /fit/.

Attached: DA80A00A99354A65BA5EEBB6518FF511.png (640x1136, 851K)

pic of the fat fuck body? no face necessary

ich bin deutsch und du postest den shit jetzt

>Pic is the gymrat I used.
how about the real you?

Bro der Chatverlauf ist echt langweilig, lohnt sich echt nicht zu posten, ist so als wären wir 3. Klässler, haben über nichts sexuelles oder ähnlichem geredet.

I'll try to find a picture, I may still have one left from posting in /fit/.

The difference between you and him is gonna fuck her up completely. If you're gonna catfish then at least use someone who is more average looking but kinda looks like you.

Couldn't find the picture, but i almost look like the guy in pic related, just less muscle behind the fat, a little less bigger gut and imagine big tree trunk legs. And I'm 5'9 instead of 6'0

Attached: 56488593_2115134538591240_3998947545164851715_n.jpg (720x720, 43K)

By little less bigger gut i meant a bigger gut, not smaller..

Beta tier "very pretty"
Weak ass larp

that's not too bad

he said he's worse than that, he can't even post his own real body, it's that bad.

M8 i'll post one when I'm home if this thread is still alive, give me 30 minutes.
Just don't expect it to be exactly like in , it's much more worse yes of course, big love handles.

bump

So yeah, mega fucking gut, love handles and bitch tits.
300lbs on 5'9, what else could it look like.

I'm trying though, I actually try to lose the weight, and I lost like 20lbs already, but im still an abomination.

Attached: 20190410_154246.jpg (2008x1816, 1.41M)

>I actually try to lose the weight
>eats 4 big macs instead of 5