My wife had this in her recently deleted. She didnt send it to me...

My wife had this in her recently deleted. She didnt send it to me. She has sent pics in her bra once before that i know of to friends. She isnt generally a sexual person. Ive gotten

Attached: IMG_2741.jpg (1538x2048, 545K)

some people just like to take pics of themselves tard

Probably cheating on you with a nigger

Plan your divorce. She is cheating or at least warming up to it.

Shes definetely cheating on you with a nigger

Girls take pics like that all the time even though they never admit it. Wouldn't think too much about it or confront her and ask why she didn't send it to you

its me..i've been fucking her

This
But also this.

My wife takes pictures of herself all the time. She was probably just feeling herself. Either way, who fucking cares.

She sent it to Tyrone. Divorce.

girls take pictures of themselves.

lol..

Could be checking the fit or showing it to a girl friend to ask if it's cute. I wouldn't leap to conclusions, but be more aware.

>She isnt generally a sexual person.
Ah hoo hoo hoo.
Irl memes are soo good. She’s getting roughly fucked on the side, you are the beta provider and she doesn’t see you sexually

Attached: C3F7648A-6900-4C8E-9F9C-74AA8EB09126.jpg (1400x2100, 488K)

Divorcee here, start hiding money and assets now, don't say nothing, be more wary. Trust me now, thank me later bros

I do think we would be needing more pics to determine

Generally not worried. Just saying she hasnt done this to often. I have used recovery software on old phones and seen her pics before. I would like to think i know her a bit after 8 years lol. When she did send pics to friends and me it was through snap. Not camera and deleted right after. Also she has been "trying" to get into my phone recently while i was sleeping. I have an app to take selfies for incorrect passcodes. Just strange behavior.

Not here for you to jerk it.

This.

Yeah man your relationship is fucked

Not because I think she’s sent this to other dudes

Lack of trust why are you going through her old phones etc and why is she tryna get into your. No trust = dead relationship

Honestly when i have gotten nee phones i lose pics she has sent. This is how i get them back. Truth. Lol.

New*

Confront her before its too late user

get an attorney now and file first.

So far half think she is cheating and half think she is just being a girl. Hmm.

Nudes?

I beg to differ. You're already posting her on Yea Forums...

This is b/ if this picture is what you are fapping to idk what to tell you.

Moar nudes.

OP has been talking about this last week and no nudes produced. Had no problem talking about the other pics he found of her though.

Why would you look through your wife’s phone?
Are you looking for something that you truly don’t want to find?
And now what are you gonna do? Confront her about it?
She’s gonna claim innocence, and you my friend will appear weak and self conscious, which I suppose you are....
So don’t confront her about it, and be tortured by the thought of her cheating on you...
And be jealous and accusing all the time.
And constantly be searching for proof of something that may not be happening...
This will lead to an unstable and eventually failed marriage.

Kids, trust your wife. It’s just easier.
Don’t snoop in her shit looking for things that you don’t really want to find... if you married a slut, just stay blissfully unaware

Tits or gtfo

Lmao not worried. Not worked up. You think you know anything. Just wanted to think what you b/ tards thought.

Talk to her and in case you find her cheating tell her you got everything prepared for divorce