About to kill myself on about 30 Tylenol with codeine 3s ama before I accend into Oblivion

About to kill myself on about 30 Tylenol with codeine 3s ama before I accend into Oblivion

Attached: IMG_20190410_023601.jpg (720x1280, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/seppuku
wcmessenger.com/2019/news/man-struck-killed-on-u-s-380/
ksat.com/traffic/watch-live-transguide-traffic-cameras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have fun my guy, and if you dont die, then see what you can do.

That ain’t gonna kill you nigger, you’re gonna have to get your stomach pumped for real. Than you’ll be more fucked up living.

What you gonna jack it to while you die?

Enjoy a long painful death laying in hospital bed on morphine drip dying from liver failure

Attached: IMG_20190410_023845.jpg (720x1280, 44K)

Hey man please don't do it. I love you, I'm sure there will be better times ahead if you decide to stick around. :)

OP here guys so if this doesn't kill me completely what can I do to make sure I drop dead get a rope and hang from shower? I was thinking about jumping off nearby store headfirst it's about 20feet and that's the average fall death

Bump

OP here’s my cock for yoh

Attached: C821B307-6C33-4903-AF5C-2681A57FF05F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

Look up the LD50s for Codine. I’m not sure it’ll kill you. You shouldn’t kill your self anyway user.

Seriously don't do this. It's almost impossible die by taking random medication. You will be in a lot of pain and very alive.
You can live for quite a while even from really high heights. Decent chance you will just hit the ground and die a slow painful death.

Maybe reconsider committing suicide considering both your ideas are painful and not even a sure thing.

You need a lot more than that to kill you. You're just gonna make yourself so retarded you'll live to old age with no body function, wishing you could scream, with no escape but the slow march towards death by old age.

Suicide is fucking pussy shit anyway. Grow a pair and get your shit together. You're sentient space dust. A middle finger to the universal rules of entropy. Do some dumb shit. Jack off on a stranger's car. Fucking whatever you want dude. Don't be a bitch and give up.

Do me a favor and call a suicide hotline. Don't give these degenerates on Yea Forums the satisfaction of you hurting yourself.

You can call, One eight hundred two seven three eighty two fifty five.

As a gesture of good will, here are the best tits in my tits collection.

Attached: 79bciN3.jpg (1242x2208, 1.01M)

Are you ready?

that was my first thought lmao

t3s??? for suicide???

what is this the fucking elementary schoolyard???

Bro. If you wanna die just start taking control of your life. Do whatever you want to do. Let nature take its course, and if you die on the way that’s the way it was meant to happen. Don’t go out like a bitch and become remembered like a bitch

why do you want to do it

Also have fk ton of phenytoin sodium pills for sizuires will they do anything maybe if I snorted them also live 100feet from major highway maybe I could run out infont of 18 wheeler they pass all the time

Attached: IMG_20190410_024757.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Seriously man don’t , if you need someone to talk to add my discord or something

yeah, that probably won't kill you. probably just make you horrifically ill and even if you do die, it will be incredibly long and painful. my suggestion is to get up and walk away. from literally everything. if your life is so bad that you feel you want to die, then just leave. travel, drive if you can, ride a bicycle if you wan't. get camping/fishing/hunting gear from garage sales and live off rural areas for a while. if you can do that for a couple months, im 100% positive your outlook on life will change.

Nice and nice tits!

Tylenol won't kill you. You'll obliterate your liver and just die a slow and painful death. Maybe try jumping in front of a train and traumatize a few people.

Tired of dead end job no diploma barley making it and have tried to die multiple times on my gsxr1000 but could never keep throttle pinned long enough to do it its like reflex making me break when I see car or turn coming up at 150+mph and i just totaled it 2 weeks ago and by some fucking miracle I'm alive

When this guys says slow he means it, we're talking you could very well just be bedridden for weeks dying painfully. Don't do it brother.

>accend
I have so many questions.

I'm not kidding. You need to check yourself into a hospital. Because you can't come up with a good way to kill yourself. At least give yourself a little time to think through the consequences of the method you choose. You keep posting suicide methods that could take minutes/hours/days to kill you. Or just leave you alive and in pain. Go to a hospital, tell them what you are planning on doing. The doctors/therapist will tell you how fucking retarded your ideas for suicide are. Then when they release you, you can kill yourself in a normal painless way.

Yea so just do what that user said, live off the grid in a rural area

Bumping

Attached: 15548829759681976076401.jpg (720x1280, 34K)

just end your life quietly, scumbag. no need to ruin the day for an innocent truck driver and the people having to scrape you off the front grill.

by the holy fuck you are the most worthless piece of shit for considering that.

Attached: 7532_a83f.png (708x710, 207K)

Like you’re any better for saying THAT to him, fuck you dickless

I had a close friend just kill her self on antidepressants and it was a horrible death. Please don't do it

fuck yeah

pff, I'm a fan of pic related.

Attached: Portrait_of_Charles_Darwin._Wellcome_M0010103-376x460[1].jpg (376x460, 39K)

I'll post my tits if you dont. I've never posted them on here

yea a lot of times if im feeling shitty its a really easy way to go get on the edge of death feeling, probably not the best thing in that regard but doesn't change anything a decision is a decision

OP here guys so pills might not work what you all saying and jumping is eh maybe so like I said highway is 100feet from me and 18wheelers pass by at least every 10 min the light in pic is where highway is hard to see dark af out but I'm thinking hide in dark near guard rail wait till guy is at least 500 feet and run out TOWARDS him for better effect I don't think he could stop or swerve in time with like 2 ton truck doing 70mph

Attached: IMG_20190410_025919.jpg (720x1280, 23K)

Educate yourself retard. That won't kill you.
Besides if you wanna kill yourself with opiates you need to mix them with alcohol and benzos, not tylneol lmao

No need to be a dick

OP I have tried twice. Both times I took WAAYY more shit than you have there. Both times it hurt like hell - imagine the worst physical pain you've ever felt then multiply it by ten. You know why most docs say eat with pills? Because they all hurt your stomach. Also, both times after I blacked out my body's survival instincts kicked in. The end result? Not dead. All the problems I had were there waiting for me when I came to a day or three later. And I now have a mental health record that will bar me from getting some jobs, ever owning a firearm to protect my family (my position on life has obviously changed), and will show as a negative on any mental health check for any reason.

I was stupid so you don't have to. Do whatever it takes to make it to another day. Get help.

You will be putting him and other in danger bro, look up aftermath pictures of theses things and decide is that how you want to look for your family and friends

Just speeding up the cycle. For the betterment of humanity.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 44K)

Don’t be a fag and involve anyone else

Be a man just do it yourself queer

Op that shit won't kill you. The body is incredibly strong. System wise. someone would eventually find you still alive up to four to five days of laying there dormant. You gonna have to just ride out what your going thought my guess and maybe i'm projecting here, but maybe there's a discord in the family? Think life sucks? You'll get counsel for it. Have someone 5051 you. Then you'll get the help you need

Attached: IMG_3778.jpg (715x960, 58K)

8ch
net
/suicide/

educate yourself

Is your goal to get other people killed to? Cause then you should rethink the plan again m either way.

Stop. You are mentally retardèd. I don't know if you are mentally capable of thinking this through with more time, but it couldn't hurt. Most people who commit suicide (and aren't just trying to get attention) plan this shit for a long time and think out every eventuality. You need more time. Not because you should live, but because you should die peacefully.

How come you’re still alive then virgin

Seconded.

okay now I know this is bait

OP here maybe I shouldn't have taken pills I'ma GONNA try to make it to highway it's not very far but my stomach is FUCKING burning hard af I have only taken about 7 so far after reading it won't kill you could not chew them all in mouth I'ma GONNA wait for burning to stop momentarily and head to road

I did not post that

30 tylenol isnt gonna do it bb. I did like 80 and just got dummy high

lol, an ad hominem is the best you can do?

Attached: d5FjTtR[1].jpg (1365x2048, 400K)

Okay Op, have fun on your trip
We'll be waiting here for you when you come back

Attached: IMG_4762.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

OP here guys I did not post this

You won't. You're just looking for attention. Fuck off.

I didn’t post either of those

Attached: IMG_5160.png (600x579, 624K)

see you in valhalla

real OP here guys I didn't post this because I was busy sucking a huge nigger dick

I like
where this
is going

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.jpg (1060x600, 90K)

OP HERE IM WALKING TO HIGHWAY IM SCARED AF

This the the guy who wa telling u to do it

Use a gun you faggot

britannica.com/topic/seppuku

Attached: 128375-004-F3810807.jpg (305x450, 30K)

well, I actually told him NOT to use the motorway. It would be very inconsiderate.

Attached: kljl[1].png (440x440, 154K)

If you're gonna die, you'd better do it right. It kinda tells me that you're either totally ignorant of Tylenol, or just a faking cunt.

I wouldn't do it. You may go to hell. Get off of /b, as its a place of sin and faggotry, grow the fuck up, get a girlfriend, and stop threatening suicide. You owe it to yourself.

Op here. I have 2 bruised shins and a bunch of emo lollygaggers laughing at me. I threw my avocado toast at them that I ordered posthumously (at the time), but it only engaged their Asian defense mechanisms so I only have 1 question - are traps gay?

Just got to highway it's dark af out here almost tripped yeah there's no way they will see me to last moment

Attached: IMG_20190410_031322.jpg (720x1280, 17K)

OP here guys I guess this is about to be it another few min or so till bigrig flys by will a normal car do also don't wanna wait and get scared off

Attached: IMG_20190410_031402.jpg (720x1280, 21K)

normal car would probably swerve

at least livestream it so it'll be easy for the driver to get cleared of charges.

Attached: aJqRNZP-iZYtN6025nDQyvcN05BVLm701zJs9a5N02A1SAkKJu0lkVmg0p2GySa-WA[1].png (512x250, 43K)

wait for the biggest car

Show us your face first so we know its real

bump

do it faggot

dude. go home. make some food, sit down and find someone to talk to. i'll talk to you, help me help you. i've lost too many people to suicide as a soldier and it fucking kills me to see people like this. please reconsider user. please.

itd still probs swerve

Don't involve other user this is stupid

Pie rhymes with die

Attached: 1551697437506.png (119x140, 13K)

here here

The only real suicide is starvation & dehydration. The rest are vain cries for help and attention.

So what's the name were looking for in the news?

livestream it

molest a younger family member before you go

Bump

Kek because its true

theres a higher chance it will kill him

Triple gay if you do it

Live stream, for the people

That's not a 100% chance to kys. You'll stay alive with every bone in your body broken with unbearable pain.
It's like jumping in front of a train, people survive that with their bodies torn to pieces.

>don't fucking kill yourself
Think about the people who care for you

Someone told me this:
>"put a bullet through your head, but the bullet will also hit family and friends"

Do not do it fag, play sekiro or something.

You'll have to have an iron butt for the rest of yo life homie like that guy on spongebob

Please don't kill yourself!!!

Hey man seriously please don't do it. This will eventually pass. A lot of people of here really don't want you so this. We love you man just stay strong and please don't kill yourself. This life is a gift.

too late probably

THERES 2 BIG RIGS COMING MATCHINF SPEEED ABOUT 2 MILES AWAY THIS IS IT BOYS REMEBER ME MY NAME IS RUBEN GARCIA AND I LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS VIVA LA KEKISTAN

Attached: IMG_20190410_032506.jpg (720x1280, 24K)

LIVESTREAM IT LOLOLOL

Livestream link?

Oh shit, well bye user

see you space cowboy

So many fucking gullible people in this thread, holy shit.

wow check the news!!!

Kekistan? Fake

bye

They're probably LARP'ing

My anhero I'll never forget your name Jake

Any real old fag would livestream it like a boss

Lmao! Dedicated pedo - it's true we won't an hero till we bust a nut in a kiddo its a waste of a death otherwise lol

Baiting for attention should be against the rules imo. This is ridiculous.

You just baited me wtf is wrong with you! Hey let's report this guy.

You'll be back, user. You're either larping or not really going to kill yourself. You're talking to us here, so you haven't 100% decided.

Either way, If you're reading this and you're really going to fuck yourself up, THE GAME.

Jake was a decent guy...

if this isn't bait, user, im truly sorry i couldn't help you. i genuinely hope there is a god so you might rest in peace in some sort of after life.

die please

FUCKING PUSSY KILL YOURSELF FAGGET YOU'VE DRAGGED IT ON FOR FAR TOO LONG TOPKEK

F

just contacted local news agency kek

with that face it's a wonder no one took the burden off him already anyways.

Attached: snuggle-logo[1].jpg (335x335, 19K)

He truly was. I remember when he first started this stupid thread. He'll forever have our hearts

Nice lmao hopefully i'll get a good kick out of this kek

in christianity if you kys you go to hell

Yea Forums saves another life. Good work guys

On a side note this guy lived by me and jumped in front of an 18 wheeler.. needless to say it wasnt an open casket.. wcmessenger.com/2019/news/man-struck-killed-on-u-s-380/

Not true

Someone close to this madman that can confirm tomorrow the news?

Hold up let me just fuck my sister real quick so I can get into heaven

ill get an email back

oh really?

Attached: orly.jpg (960x461, 33K)

Texas fag here.. I'll be paying close attention to the scanners

At least his hat survived

>30 Tylenol

Pathetic. Apply yourself.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

i don't think any theology is correct. there might be a god, but i don't think any one religion is right, or any religion is right at all.

Attached: 1554860171850.jpg (230x250, 13K)

There's always a silver lining

LOL iam from a City few miles away. gonna hear on Police line. will let you guys know

Can you send me buthole picks to make me happy

Anyone can keep me updated ? Did he seriously kill himself?

No clue

I'm pretty sure he'll let us know about it

Yeah he died. Sadly we will miss him

PROOF?!?!?!

James will always be remembered

It's in the pudding

Source?

Hey man if you're serious about this please just go home and relax. Please, you're most likely not thinking clearly and your judgement is impaired. A lot of people on this site and especially the people around you like loved ones and friends would be devastated to see you go. Also you could ruin another person's life by involving them this, so please just don't do it. For us and your loved ones.

how do you know this and provide information.

nice quads

rip in pepsi
never forgepsi

I took 20 5-325's, 2 30mg of oxy, ~10mg lorazepam, and drank 2 bottles of vodka and didn't die, I just was in a coma 3 days and felt like shit for months. Your plan won't kill you

back. they got a crash on the 10th few Miles away from san antonio. stay updated

It's to late Joe is gone

No but an 18 wheeler sure will

yeah but I didnt read that far yet

Cut it out, dude, you don’t gotta do it

he ditched that idea and got hit by a truck

>"A lot of people on this site would be devastated to see you go"

He shouldn't kill himself, and you're a good person for writing what you did, but don't lie to him user.

Hopefully or else that will hurt way more

you might need more to kill yourself. make sure to do it right faggot or you're wasting everyone's time

you don't want strangers remembering there's an user out there who was nothing but a time waster

rest in peace op

I live an hour away from this cuck shit lmao hopefully i get the correct news

so one is seriously injrued and a 18 Wheeler crashed into a car nearby. at this Point 2 deaths and 1 injured

same! im listning the Police line

You the scanner guy?

Holy shit check the scanners wreckers and CSI on the way

a friend of mine died by mixing weed, beers, and aspirines, I still feel like shit about his lost

At least he got one casualty on the way out

This fool did it

A lot of anons wanting to kill themselves this morning.

For what it's worth don't do it.

Just an idea. Try getting addicted on lean or ketamine. It will at least give you a purpose

My friend commited 9 suicides by injecting 54 beers and 11 marijuanas

If only Jack could see us now

THE LAD FUCKING DID IT

Attached: 1550771254523.jpg (466x562, 58K)

Rest in pepperoni Jim

Attached: FF17DBDB-9FD8-4DD5-8568-A2572E3E8FC0.jpg (750x738, 298K)

Almost a world record he just need one more beers

yess. for now, one of the victims is a Girl. other victime cant get identified for now. the unjury is proply OP but dunno yet

man that sucks. I always feel bad when I hear about accidental ODs cuz I tried to die by OD and didn't succeed (I was a dumb 17yr old, I thought it was enough), but other people are out there dying on accident. Rest in peace to your friend

Confirmed happening here boys

Attached: 1553811320986.gif (440x300, 1.22M)

but also the chances that it was actually just booze, aspirin, and weed are super low

Of the codine doesn’t kill you then the Tylenol will have destroyed your liver. The. You will slowly die from liver failure and internal hemorrhaging. I know of a guy who killed himself with just Tylenol. It was a long painful death. Coroner estimated it took him three dies to die and in agonizining pain.

Better to get some charcoal briquettes and lock yourself in a bathroom with a hibachi. The carbon monoxide is relatively painless.

unrelated BUT BLACK MALE RUNNING NEAR LEE HIGHSCHOOL WITH A BB GUN

Alright boys I'm going into temporary suicide see yah guys later. Oh yeah and rest in peace Jimbo, I'll never forget you.

include me in screencap

>three dies to die

"Imma die so hard I'll be double dead and dead some!"

Attached: 541841_1.jpg (630x630, 84K)

links?

Attached: a4QA6Wy_460s.png (460x454, 211K)

see ya later user

Lmao just heard that; nothing bout OP yet tho..

this reminds me of a good joke

Why take 30 tylenol when you can just take 3 alieve?

This

There’s dead and then there’s dead.
^_~

What you talking bout? They were just talking about sending csi and a wrecker to a wreck on the highway

That criminal needs to be dealt with now

IF OP AINT BULLSHITING. GODSPEED RUBEN

Attached: 1553903623846.jpg (750x724, 384K)

Attached: What A Thrill.jpg (475x529, 62K)

Wheres batman when you need him

Just waiting for confirmation of OP’s death so I can go night night in peace

Attached: 40B8B33C-4A68-4827-9467-0CC790301AFD.png (481x406, 64K)

UPDATE: OP is getting to Hospital, but a mother and her daughter died cz an 18 Wheeler smacked the car of them. will update more asap

How the fuck did you misspell Josh's name? Fuck you user trying to belittle such a great man.

Its gonna be a long night my dude

Underrated post

Attached: 05F8B35F-0622-4000-9EA9-7A0CC8689C70.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

>I love you
Thst is so insincere you should kill yourself too

Wheres your info from?

If this faggot killed 2 innocent lives i hope he survives just to live a vegetable life, too weak to tell people to unplug him.

F

Haha wow what a fucking legendary cuck OP is if true. Hope you aren’t larping user

Oh shit op was "blocking traffic" and caused 2 deaths

Sounds like a buick hit him or something idk listening to this feed is like potatos quality

No one here takes satisfaction in "killing" somone you fucking moron
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You're a normie please stop coming here

ITT: Gullible people

WAKE UP PEOPLE, THIS IS THE OP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE

Honestly, fucking fail suicide into a accidental homicide. Only OP could do such a dumb thing

Source?

In other news Their back on the hunt for the masked nig

>OP hates living
>I hope there’s an afterlife so you keep keep living after finally ending your painful life
You’re a dick

Agreed.

Attached: Christopher_Pike,_2267.jpg (1357x1080, 397K)

This Thread is Now about the masked nig with the bb gun

Source?

o rly?

...or... is it?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (230x311, 11K)

source is Police line, will send traffic pics now

We must catch this hoodlum

underrated post

Attached: winternet[1].jpg (680x575, 52K)

back ksat.com/traffic/watch-live-transguide-traffic-cameras
there is live Video of traffic. wait Little bit u see Police

Hoodlum? He's a threat to society and needs to be publicly executed

Wtf am I looking at user

Didn't relly cach up
Did he done it?

Not the most compelling evidence lol

Being a nig doesnt help either

Send updates about the masked hoodlum nig with the bb gun this man must be killed

Attached: 1550770995551.png (771x723, 680K)

OP is a fag

Check em

Where's the retrowave/lofi music that always plays with these highway vids

that won't kill you dumbass
might cause permanent brain damage that leaves you wheelchair bound for the rest of your dumb life or worse

sort your shit out jesus i'm tired of these fucking threads wah wah i'm going to kill myself because stupid bullshit faggot child reason here! LIFE'S UNFAIR! Still haven't heard a good enough fucking reason yet except that user who was living in constant agony and no hospital could or would do anything for him. I can kinda understand killing yourself if every moment of every day is excruciating pain.
you're not in excruciating pain.

Well as long as the police do there job he'll be dead in no time

Finally someone else who understands the severity of the situation

>being this late

Honestly

well fuck me
did this dumb mother fucker actually go and do something stupid?

...did you dumb motherfuckers goad him into doing it?
...god damn it.

Can we let this 404 and let Julio rest in pieces now?

Wish cops had a live feed at all time on so we could see what's goin down

Na he got 2 other people killed tho

Do a flip...

We should have just let him take the pills lol

someone cap this thread before it dies

Based on what one random nigger has said on a taiwanese basket-weaving forum?

Yeah, you’re right. Definitive proof.

Faggot.

Yea probably but we gotta play the cards were delt

I guess he's... in excruciating pain now! At least these fucking threads will let up. Was it the same dude making these fucking threads? Finally fucking did it eh?

Shame about the other two people. If he had any second thoughts before, he'll definitely want to kill himself while he's in prison for manslaughter.

You listened to the police scanners? Apparently not... faggot

So the watcher is back guys. found the proof he did it wtf. but survived for now.such a cunt killing mother and daughter

Attached: OPdidit.png (1210x754, 552K)

Hey faggot... see

Haha made me chuckle. Think of the torment he will endure if he actually did get those people killed. Glorious. Hope it’s true, faggot fucking deserves to know true suffering.

If true.

Which I super doubt.

An user can hope...

There's a lot of faggotry in this thread, but this raging faggot takes the cake.

postem

and also because he is god tier retard

Yea thats not real.

Guise we've been had

Shut up OP go to bed now

He got trips, is the minimun you can do

He's going to actually an hero after all of this shit

Thanks user-kun uwu

It’s nice to be recognized for my efforts to further faggotry :D

Attached: 38418903-63C2-4F12-A563-1ED4C82B3CD2.jpg (592x387, 63K)

on the site, not real faggot.

You forgot to include a fake “reported on...” text when you edited the element, faggot. Go to bed OP.

rip in piece op. hope u died in a painful way

Attached: kikes asleep.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

I don’t feel like going through the whole thread to find out what the fuck is going on. Can someone give me a TL;DR version?

Yeah, I’m not sold retard. Hardly fucking proof. Pretty cute that you think so though :D

Yeah I was wondering. ..sure 30 T3s could kill sumbody...but if we're laying bets on it he probly won't die.

Oh btw don't do it. Nooooo. Noooo

Sage

Im not op user

Attached: CF12D526-071A-4769-AABF-E55886509E85.jpg (3024x1408, 1.08M)

fix your spelling error first don't leave a misspelled suicide note...before you "accend"

this is actually real?
jesus christ i fucking hate this site sometimes

He wanted to die, lot of anons tried to keep him alive, isn't their fault neither of this site

And take the pain away, even if it's for a little while

OP said he was committing tonight, no one believed him. He posted his face an 'name' and a picture of an Express way. He said he was going to get ran over. Again no one believed him, and now op is trying to convince us he's dead

This. There are easier ways to go you failure.

OP’s cock addiction became all-encompassing, to the point that no amount of cocks could satisfy his cock-thirst. So he decided to go kill a mother and daughter on the highway in a misguided attempt to free himself of his dark hunger. Also the so-called “victims” were actually mossad agents. I smell a false flag...

Attached: 4EC6D1F9-9264-4A63-9ECD-28C7A6A4B362.png (1500x1200, 192K)

Then gtfo and besides this shit seems super fake

OP Here iam at the Hospital gonna kill myself with a pillow bye bye

It’s ksat San Antonio news

see you after you destroy your liver and wake up in the hospital in extreme pain

No OP don't do it! You might accidentally kill the nurse

rape a male nurse before

No I’m op, turns out I’m actually indestructible like that one bruce willis movie.

Can’t remember the movie’s name right now but shit is pretty cash for me now that I know I have powers.

How and why do people do this shit? Read the thread first user then reply. You just look like an idiot right now

opsie

Unbreakable

Real OP here got distracted by some nigger cock I couldn’t resist sucking I’ve decided to live lol

Real OP here turns out I'm the nig with the BB gun try to stop me now!

don't get others involved, I think everyone has the right to decide for themselves what to do with their lives so you do you, but risking other's lives in the process is fucked up tbh, if you don't mind the pain just cut some big arteries or inject some air in one of them, or use that helium method, even jumping head first from a tall building seems like a better idea to me

Then post the street it happened on.

Larp somewhere else, OP.

Op here I was about to jump into traffic but some black dude chased me with a BB gun screaming I LOVE YOU user

Nah, no way that’s it fam. Turns out I’m also a genius now like Mr. Glass from that other movie (not sure what that one’s called either), so I would totally know if that were the movie’s name.

Split?

Are you still here?

im the watcher. and everything was fake. OP didnt wrote for Hours. so i guess he did tit

op here. speak

Attached: cleaning day.jpg (547x601, 190K)

sega

Attached: Sir.gif (300x169, 1.95M)

U won’t die like this. I tried suicide by eating a bottle full of valproate. I went into seizures. I was admitted to hospital for a month. And voila I was not dead.
I gave up on suicide though. Way better to get a hold of my life.

Nigger he's already gone what are you doing

Attached: FB_IMG_1554807330768.jpg (720x462, 26K)

No idea. Doesn’t ring a bell though. If that were it I think I’d know, I’ve got kind of a sixth-sense about these things. Like that other bruce willis movie.

Fuck, what was it called?

pussy. cant even khs

This is a bad idea. Not talking about suicide but about the way. I tried to overdose on valproate. Just ended up in a hospital for a month.

Woopsie im reatard

Whoa guys, check this out.

Attached: rip.png (1453x1095, 166K)

Very accurate

Finally, definitive proof.

Bless you user, doing kek’s work

OH SHOT OP DID IT!

well too late for that now. u arrived too late. ur to blame. u could have saved me

pl;;.;;.;;;.;.;.;.;.

8/8 op delivered

Watcher is back. Iam now at the street where the crash happend. Iam on phone with really bad Network here. wat shall i do?

Attached: SMP0410191152.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

livestream you fucken faggot

still op?

>street
Op was allegedly at a highway ask cops questions about attempted suicide

>no lights for miles in OP's pic
>lights everywhere in your pic
Seems real and 100% legit. Have a shootout with the cops.

hey faggot. go catch a bullet and stream it

Attached: body paint.jpg (1328x1940, 295K)

Complete the cycle. Jump in front of an 18-wheeler. Also...

D o a f l i p

Do a 360 and go back home op is fake and gay

hur dur proof guiz

Attached: s.png (2328x1468, 363K)

dude pls

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)