Anyone want to talk about how they feel rejected by the romantic partners they'd loved and cared for?

Anyone want to talk about how they feel rejected by the romantic partners they'd loved and cared for?

I hung out with one of my ex girlfriends tonight (been broken up with since late 2017, I've had another relationship that ended a couple months ago since), and at the end of the night we started talking about each other, and she confirmed that she never sees us getting back together nor does she have any attraction towards me, but does want to stay friends.

My feelings had subsided for her since the newer relationship that I'd gotten in, but hearing this was like a nail into a coffin of possibility.

I feel like such worthless waste of space of a human, like I can contribute to someone else's happiness and feel so unwanted and undesired.

Currently I'm drinking and fantasizing about suicide.

Yea Forums can share their stories, give me positive words, or negative words. I don't care. I just want someone to talk to right now.

Attached: 1oy6sm.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uMBzxCfLJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't contribute*

i was once with a french bitch who tried to kill me
i cant be fucked getting into much detail cause im riding the lows

Attached: 9860784523431.jpg (1280x1024, 143K)

Never profess your feelings to women you fucking beta worm. Fuck them and make them cum until they profess their feelings first. Then withhold reciprocation of feelings and dish it out in small amounts. That's how you keep a woman on the line.

I didn't spill out my feelings towards her, not at all. I did tell her that I was interested in her sexually, but if she wasn't interested, that that's just as cool too. I told her that I'd matured since she and I had been together, I'm thinking that I've been too open of a person with women, and need to keep my feelings much closer to my chest.

OP here. If you need someone to talk to user, I'm here for you. Whether that be here or another platform.

I liked her personality. I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

>I didn't spill out my feelings towards her, not at all. I did tell her that I was interested
Let me stop you right there.
What you did was be a fag and talk like a fag. Don't do that. You can't tell a woman you're interested. That's giving her all the validation up front. She has no reason to continue with you or view you as a man after that. Instead you have to make her interested in you and withhold your validation of her.

Lost my girlfriend to a faggot of a guy, had a great friend circle and apparantly they all took her side, sidelined me, and probably laughed at me in private.
Not talking to any of them now, but they kinda fucked me over.

I feel like you're so right. Anything I can do in the long term to change things, or have I fucked up beyond repair? I appreciate your advice.

I love how guys like you rocket science pick up when you neither know how to behave much less win in the world of men.

You win by being a faggot.

With this girl? No ignore her and move on. Don't initiate any conversation. If she messages you give it two days before you respond with something half assed that doesn't really address whatever she asked.

Install tinder. Write your profile like you don't give a shit and can't be bothered to respond anyway. Fuck a few harlots until you feel better about life and then maybe run into a new girl you might like. But don't fucking tell her that.

Wait until you have kids and get divorced.

I had a bad divorce and a real cunt of an ex. I was still in love with her for YEARS afterwards and she knew it so she manipulated me with sex and emotions. One day she got drunk and told me she hated me for years. I was literally sleeping with the enemy. It broke me for several years and I didn't date.

Fast forward to today and she is trash and broke while I am flush with cash and have a hot crazy girlfriend that loves me to death.

It gets better. Work on yourself and learn to be happy by yourself and then folks will be drawn to you

Attached: 56721456_2260837537508267_5879924903850803200_n.jpg (552x538, 27K)

>I love how guys like you rocket science pick up when you neither know how to behave much less win in the world of men.
What?
Do you speak English?
Did you have something to say that actually pertains to my advice?

That's fucked up user. Sounds like you had some shitty friends. Can you elaborate? I'm curious if you actually had shitty friends or if you did something or acted in a way to make that happen.

Move on, friendo, move on. In a few years you might not even remember her.

You shouldn't suicide OP

I met a girl in Ukraine while I was traveling and of course my very last day and very last moment we realized we both had feelings for eachother. Now im back in the states, knowing I wont see her for perhaps another year. Im slavic by ethnicity and its hard communicating and relating to americans, so i dont even bother looking for relationships here. But we're gonna make it one day

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 8K)

OP Don’t do it fren

Honestly? Ghost her and be a faggot. She might get used to you or attached. You just need to be in the game and completely independent and unattached from her. You never know with women. I would just be there and be free from her. You don't need her bro.

i had that talk with my ex a few months ago.. we had been apart for 1.5 years kind of like the same thing, were together awhile, in hs etc..

yeah. 2 months later im way better off then the past 1 yr of talking on and off fking with me, now at least i know what the deal is and honestly shes a bitch and i always cared more anyways she never put in the same commitment. anyways lol. 2 months later im way better off than ive been for the past 2 years. so it may be a good thing man

I don't have any stories like that because I cut out chicks entirely after a relationship and avoid exes like a plague.

You talk about great value and masculinity when you don't know anything about life. Your only advice is to be the villain and a degenerate. Once you lose a woman she won't give a shit how dirty you are from paying vegas whores.

Don't be so hard on yourself. What you could do is keep some distance but remember that you're not to blame on any of it.

Fucking man up. Don’t get hooked on a girl unless she is the one. Yeah there’s gonna be Yea Forumstards that day you should fuck anything and everything but honestly, find one that you want to stick with and live your life with. It may take you one try or 50 tries but if it doesn’t work with a girl don’t get so hung up on her unless you feel she is the one.

I've seen two types of guys win here. Faggots and niggers. Measuring your worth and self esteem in PUA is useless.
It doesn't make any sense what a woman looks for in a man in terms of you winning. You could be perfect I know I was.

>You talk about great value and masculinity
MUCH GREAT TALK MASCULINITY IVAN
>when you don't know anything about life.
Based upon what? How is my identity as a womanizer mutually exclusive of one who does, in fact, know things about "life"? I'm actually pretty well versed and capable.
>Your only advice is to be the villain and a degenerate.
Women love that shit. Have you been listening?
>Once you lose a woman
Hasn't happened. Or maybe it has. Don't remember don't care. Too busy keeping up with the pussy I have on my plate.
>she won't give a shit how dirty you are from paying vegas whores.
I've never paid for sex.
Though it's true, women don't care how dirty I am. Or if they do, it's because they like it.

Just keep moving. Use it as motivation to do other stuff. I lost 80 lbs over 5 months by waking up every morning after a bad break up and telling myself how disgusting i was then running laps.

The faggot guy and her were dating earlier, i had broken them up, i was kinda an asshole with her as i didnt trust her(she had slutty inclinations, going out with guys without telling and all). Guess she expected me to be better, so fucked on me.

Slamming dumb skanks and emotionally vulnerable bimbos doesnt make you a champ. It makes you a predator.

Along with her besties

>dumb skanks and emotionally vulnerable bimbos
That's not very nice of you to generalize. I've also fucked many stable, pretty, well-rounded women.
Not to mention the butterfaces. Can't leave out the butterfaces.

You never put dick to anyone "well rounded" by acting the way you've described. You probably just puff up like the e chad you are. Not a problem really but don't feed depressed retards that dumb shit logic.

There are guys out there that look like action figures and they don't do well with women. Their body is a 10 and yes it's still a factor the black guy always wins.
We live in a woman's world. You will never have the upper hand in social validation or in the money or body because society is against you. Mgtow says it's unfair but that's the most basic inner game you should be doing before bearing anything else.

i dont know if its legit, ill find out soon, i hope

Because she can judge you as a womanizer. I listened to arash dibazar in my day.

Strength, drive, toughness. These help us win. Just keep grinding, thats how you win as a man. You fucking grind until you strike gold. and if you almost die grinding, you do it some more.

>[[[GLARING ASSUMPTIONS]]]
Fascinating. While I understand it may console your deflated ego and beta status to assume these things, I ask you again:
Do you have any response that is pertinent to my advice apart from being butthurt?
How is my womanizing mutually exclusive of my other abilities and life knowledge?
What is your dating advice to these depressed retards, that is more effective than mine?

>Because she can judge you as a womanizer. I listened to arash dibazar in my day.
No idea wtf you're talking about but you can keep trying to tell me what women won't like and I'll keep giving them what they do like.

I mean if you're white and you look like a bitch the only thing you have going on for you is money. Maybe how you traumatize the girl and how attached she is to you. It depends on how abusive you are in the relationship and in this day and age I don't think you can pull that shit off. She will overpower you or get tired of that shit.
Even money doesn't work. When money doesn't work you have a problem nothing can overcompensate.

>the black guy always wins.
>I mean if you're white
Stop talking like this. This talk is for insurgent propaganda and the liberal retards who consume it.

Working in America is a joke. You have no idea what I'm talking about.

Attached: 41BBXD0K26L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Yea I know your feelings man, my ex lives with another bloke with my kids, just sees me as me child support and doesn’t give a fuck about my relationship with our kids... I hate her but I hate it even more knowing I’ll never have her and my kids back again. Losing a family fucking hurts... I behave like a total irrational asshole with her around too which is shit cos I’m not like that with anyone else. Start working on yourself, maybe move too, I did both. I’ve had maybe 7 women since her, work full time, just started studying law and am in decent shape, I feel good about myself but to be fair the second I talk to her I basically chimp out and feel like suicide... I’m sure eventually it’ll pass just keep on man

I had one moment in my relationship i would say "the low point". I was thinking that I have nothing in common with my gf. And one day I was inher house back then, I was bored af. I said to her that I want to drive somewhere, just drive cause it will make this boring day go quicker.

We drove in some drit road with my old car that was going to junkyard (that is a diffrent story, it didn't at the end) so I drove fairly quick. Bumps and holes in the ground feel different at 80 mph in old rusty Vectra B. I was sure that she will shout at me, that she will be angry but I didn't cared. And you know what? She didn't, she wanted to drive with me like that more. She even took a wheel. We took our time like on that road.

Now I'm in happy relationship. It is wierd but that one road changed everything. We still drive there sometimes. She did not know why I like this particular place like that. But I do.

Keep fighting folks, you will be in such relationship sooner or later. You will found something that you both enjoy. You will find that special one person, and you will be happy. I believe in you!

The alpha male inner game works but I wonder if women think or worry about STDs. Cervical cancer is harsh. Golddigging whores. Retards who want an astronaut or a nigger because society validates niggers is pretty basic.
I don't see a white guy or a latino winning. Much less asians and pajeets

"Work on you"

That's my go to for when shit gets fucked. I work on my work so I have money and feel good. I work on my body so it looks cash and I feel good (SARMs ftw) I work on my mind so I know my thoughts are awesome and I feel good. I do PE so my cock gets bigger and stronger and I feel good.

Then when you're feeling so good about you someone's bound to feel good about you too.

Don't waste time on feeling bad just do good feeling shit.

dude, she's an ex for a reason. you're feeling shitty because you were 'rejected'. you will get over it in a few days, then start hitting on more bitches.

>I don't see a white guy or a latino winning
Go away Yuri.

Pajeets would win but they're pajeets and are not in their own country. The whole creep thing kicks their ass big time regardless of they own a business or do shit like buy a gold watch collection. When you're out of your element and the women are evil, it's kinda hard to win. At which point What a woman wants doesn't make sense.

Those are not your children. they can remember that they have a father.

You're much more of an example if you stop giving a shit about them.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say

PUA tells you an Indian would win... what does that tell you?

1. There is no getting her and your family back. Let's go there, she's the villain here.
2. When I was a child my father left us for one of his other women. But that was in 1994 when men were winning.

I will never forget my father leaving my mother and his 2 kids or the father figures I had in the captain's of his ship supply business. Imagine if you had been the one to abandon your family not your wife break your children's home. That bloke is 50%+ likely to be molesting them. It's degenerate really to have a woman find another man to replace the father of her children. It's not his blood either. They're gone. You're more of a father figure if you Johnny apple seed and move on.

That's where I feel conflicted user, I've never felt so at home and comfortable with anyone else on this fucking planet than with this girl.

That's why I want to reattract her, I have felt like she is the one for me, and I'm just just saying that, I feel it.

That's why hearing her say she's not interested in me sexually or for a relationship kills me and makes me think, what is the fucking point at all with pursuing romantic relationships?

Do you not now how to write in paragraphs?
what is with this retarded spacing

Attached: teh tip to u.jpg (2560x1920, 763K)

user this is only something that get's easier with time. I know it can be hard to accept and even once you think you're over it the feels keep creeping up on you. Stay strong buddy you'll get through this.
youtube.com/watch?v=0uMBzxCfLJg

Attached: Mellon Collie.jpg (2671x1668, 725K)

Dude you're chasing a romantic relationship. As a man you're in it just to get laid and move on to a hotter younger conquest. This is winning, and life is trying to get you to lose. Amazing how losing this dynamic can fuck up the entire thing. And they have the balls to tell children to be gay and women to be men.

You lose when the bitch changes the channel of your action movie, to the soap opera with the faggots.
You people are sick and lost.

You're meant to leave 3 bitches pregnant fighting over you. And never take financial responsibility for the kids. Better yet, be strong enough to have 2 or 3 homes. Can you support 3 homes?

If I survive in 30k and somebody said 100k is comfortable there's your reality.

Those bitches can't think. If you think about it they're extremely expensive. Why because they're white? Or because they have you by the balls?
You deserve it for being faggots.

It's okay user I hear you.
Loss is a Lesson.

Keep on keeping on and you'll find someone who loves you.

Don't let this girl make you feel worthless.

You only get one life so make it count bro

Attached: 1554772102512.jpg (750x823, 125K)

Don't let her have power over you. It's degenerate and unacceptable that a woman is living with her lover while you pay for child support. She should not have power over your money and that's where you draw the line.
The children do not give a fuck about you. They can remember that they have a father. Down the line. If you're missing well they're fatherless. But if you're there you're that Christmas special about the guy that's behind a window out in the cold, or a mandilon in Mexican Spanish, or a cuck. Either way you're assuming her role in the lifetime channel

You're goddamn right I left to brook. I listened to my father and of I had it my way I would have stabbed everyone that did that backwards abomination. It doesn't make sense in any world and I'm better than you.

I had a business. How the fuck is trading it for a stable job in a good economy not communism?

Or oprah.

Western women.... ugh.

when you turn 40 you just laugh at these stories and your crushes being crushed by divorce, drugs niggers, and whatever

I miss violence too satan

You only fix that kind of insolence with violence.

this.

Also, don't have sex with them, because you'll get #metoo'ed, and their holes smell like Chad's dicks.

The only woman worth you is a 10/10 virgin one you rejected many times and she's still clinging at you. That is, a 2D waifu.

Attached: waifu_reeeeeeeee.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

The trick is to only see them as fuckmeat so you won't be disapppointed when it turns out they don't care about you!

Yea true enough hey

>I will white knight on the internet about how a heterosexual man getting laid is bad

wow this is very original

based

The fact that you'd repeat mistakes is a pretty sure sign that you're only going to continue making them.

Why did you 'this' only to follow it up with cringy foreveralone talk?