Today I had a situation with my psychologist which freaked me out

Today I had a situation with my psychologist which freaked me out.
I've been seeing her for some weeks now because of depression and anxiety. Also I have a lot of issues that had led me to one suicide attempt and keep thinking about the idea. So she has been trying several ways of pulling me away from such dark thoughts. At first she said I just needed someone to vent to. Then she gave me pills, and was very worried to keep me away from my depression. She's really obsessed of making me joyful or full of life.
Today I went to see her as usual. And after telling her how I just feel as usual, I noticed her a bit concerned, almost as if she was failing me. So she told me she wanted to cheer me up. She suddenly went in her knees and sucked my dick. Has anyone had anything similar?? I'm really freaked out. I don't know who to ask, on one hand I know they have freaky methods but on the other I don't want to get in trouble. What should I do? My next appointment is next Friday. Fuck!

Attached: KvwsFrF.jpg (694x694, 77K)

>She suddenly went in her knees and sucked my dick.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I know this isn't reddit but fuck it
r/thatactuallyhappened

This story sucks

fake and gay

I just wanna know what should I do on Friday. I don't know who else to ask. Or better yet, what would you do?

If not troll break it off

shit's gonna lead to second attempt when it hits the fan

So should I just stop going altogether? Or should I tell her to not do it again? I mean, I'm not gay or anything, but I really don't know if she's even married. Besides, she's a bit older than me.

How old are you?

Why are you asking Yea Forums for advice, you fucking loser? You're over 18, make your own decision instead of letting the fags here make it for you.

fake and gay

I'm 20. She must be early 30s.

I'm looking for some fucking advice. Why the hate? Go watch some traps. You guys give some good advice, why the fuck not now?

I think you should keep it going but try to secretly record her so she wont say you raped

>I really don't know if she's even married
lol
it's not love bro.
you must be attractive in her eyes in some way.
I'd just keep going and go further if you want.
you're in the perfect position to take advantage of the situation.
What I'd do if I wanted more out of her is write down exactly what happened in explicit detail including time, date, and all the specifics.
Print it out and if she doesn't want to do what you want give show her the letter.
Don't let her keep it.
If she doesn't become your sexual slave (as she probably wants) then report her to the licensing board and police.

Comes to Yea Forums for advice on how to NOT fuck his female therapist after she willingly blew him

> I mean, I'm not gay or anything
> Besides, she's a bit older than me
> Go watch some traps

GR8 B8 M8 R8ED 8/8

Attached: 1546582402721-b.jpg (400x532, 32K)

But all this would be my proof that she did it willingly? And keep it in case of blackmail? That sounds interesting.

Don't get me wrong. I would actually love to keep this going. But women are all about the #metoo and all that.

Did she at least ate your cum?

>blackmail
yup.
she crossed the line.
not your fault.
If she apologies just say you were looking forward to doing it again.

That's a good question.. OP, did you at least bust? Did she cheer you up?

If you didn't ask "So how did that make you feel" after, then just go ahead and make a second attempt

>Not "muh cousin"

Just throwing this out there but last I checked blackmail is one of those offenses that can be either a misdemeanor or felony depending on the case.

But thats just what I think I know about law, here is what I know I know about law. Blackmailing her into more sex stuff is technically either rape or battery, and blackmailing her to prescribe you meds is fraud.

Record it and blackmail her next time.

>when you're too lazy to even greentext this weak shit LARP story

I came in her mouth. At first I thought she swallowed it since she didn't stood up in a hurry. But then went to her trash can and spit it there very calmly. She then sit down again. I remember I saw a droplet of cum was still on her hair, even when she took me out to her front desk and said goodbye while receiving her next patient.

the fuck is with all this hatred?

>believe actually believe this happened
god Yea Forums is even more pathetic than it used to be

when i first hit the m institution there was a nurse i knew from my past that i wanted to bang so fucking hard
but the meds they had me on were so fucking intense i forgot how to jerk off

Attached: 1551139195306.jpg (480x477, 42K)