THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!!!!!!

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!!!!!!

>change my mind, anons

Attached: E18A3A61-F5AC-41CE-9917-DF960198EFCD.jpg (720x720, 43K)

All engendering is in purity dark and light, yin and yang. To declare the already impure male and female to somehow hold purity themselves disregards the already infinite complexities, combinations and corruptions of light and dark which formed it. Try to understand the eternal objects which are coming into form, stop being distracted by the actual objects which appear.

My gender is undifferentiated.

Attached: Anima.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Whatever. Don't take their bait.
I'm androgynous. Not a dipshit. You are.

imagine fucking caring enough to make up something special for yourself, or be in a special group of people, put in thought into not being a retard op

Attached: 1554842295826.jpg (442x750, 48K)

there are only two genders but you can be in between them or outside them or whatever. there's no "third gender" or whatever but people who aren't male or female definitely exist and it's pretty easy to grasp once you know someone who is like this

Honestly this. I'm mostly identifiable by a lack of masculinity or femininity.

its a mockery of polygender faggotry

Dick=dude
Pussy=girl
Settled

Oh sorry I forgot
Both=euthanized

>luv you user #nohomo

Who is she?!?!

Attached: 6C04CABD-095B-4A02-B2FC-30D660749F91.jpg (741x754, 86K)

Lindsay Hayward

humans have 2 biological sexes, usually each sex has a set of different cultural roles attached to them, but since those roles are entirely cultural they're not fully rigid

Let us make her Lindsay Hayward, user

Stfu faggot

There is sex and gender you fucking retarded fucking idiots. Two sexes, gender is mental and it's not up to you how many there are. Got it retard. Good noshut the fuck yourself on this stupid shit.

Trump 2020
Funding secured

In my opinion there are two genders, male and female. Everyone else has some kind of mental disorder.

The force is strong with this one
There’s a reason biology was defined the way it was... takes a truly enlightened person to see that in this day and age

I think you may be as stupid as it gets. Go tell both your dads to stfu :)

Bump

Fag?

5 Naaty Daddy’s and I’m in

Hermaphrodite is 3

Besides that there is straight, bi, or gay/lez. Being asexual is a choice. All this other snowflake shit is the real mental disorder

You are correct. And the hermaphrodites are abnormally developed males or females.

What if no pebus or vajoos

Wat then

did you even think of a children

Did you think of forming a coherent thought?

Stop right now and do that

Attached: 8831815785.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

There are zero genders you dipshits
You know how you feel things? Hunger, pain, happy, angry, dizzy, uncomfortable, etc? Name a single time you felt male that wasn't reducible to some other combination of feelings.
>protip: you can't

Nope. Quite frankly I thought a more surrealist non-sequitur approach would more accurately reflect my disdain for such drivel.

When my dick got hard

You got laid in college huh? ;)

>Le factual reality that doesn't agree with muh feels is bad invalid and shouldn't count and we should get rid of it before it triggers me so much I shit myself and my bitch of a mom takes away my tendies!

The word is poorly fleshed out.
Gen•der.
Notice the likeness to gene?
It means "type."

What you want is called scientific positivism: For some truth to be what we discover through investigation.

Review the practices of geneticists and researchers in multiple fields and see if you think they are searching for absolute truth. Look into the spheres of their practices and ask if Science is something that exists outside of us, and, if so, why the fuck it was only recently in our history that we developed the current methods of investigation.

From there, check if your model of "gender" is falsifiable.

Never went ;) Coder master race

That's horny dumbass
I'll give you points for naming the best candidate for irreducibly gendered experience though

Heres a fun one I like to throw out there.

My daughter has a deformity on the gene that forms male genitalia.

Therefore if she had been born a boy she would still be a girl. Genetically a boy with all code except one gene, the one that creates the penis.

Somewhere some advanced organism is laughing at us bickering over our external sex characteristics instead of just fucking everything in sight

I'm an incestosexual
Stop oppressing my gender

cais is a mental disorder?

There are 2 sexes. Gender is a construct around behavior and clothing. Its like how no one uses the word theory scientifically right. 1 in 3 people are dumb and 2 in 3 are lazy. Not many left who can actually understand things.

Me too :) self taught since 10

Go back to your base Kali install, piker

Dumb response
Gender is derived from gene
XandY
That’s it

And if you are talking about gender as a social expression there are dozens and always have been...

We humans need to stop being so black and white if we're ever going to have any hope keeping it up for 12 foot tall alien babes with three cunts.

Devolved... go back to reddumb

So of the possible expressions of x and y that can exist and survive... Which are male and female?

X
Xx
Xy
Xyy
Xxy

And you don't miss the ship on x-day.

You are truly stupid beyon stupid and I shall decide not to answer this.

If you wish, there should be a middle school in your district that can provide a biology textbook for rent. (You May have to pay to keep it).

You should’ve paid more attention in school :(

>scared that this is the generation we may turn our nation over to for control in coming years

>Two biological sexes
>Genders are social constructs
Wew that was too easy.

As OP, nobody has attempted to directly change my mind yet with a well thought scientific argument that doesn’t rely on pseudoscience psychology bullshit

>nobody ever pays attention to me
>mfw :(

Gender is based on the word gene

>user fails miserably

Ol’ Yeller yourself behind the barn, dummy

Did your nurse forget to give you meds? You're babbling.

I think I speak clearly.
Dirt fed faggot libtard. Say hi to your two dads for me :)

Say hi to your Daddy Trump for me the next time he fucks you in the ass.