Hey, Yea Forums. Anyone know a harmless way to self-harm? Like - not cutting or bashing my head against the wall...

Hey, Yea Forums. Anyone know a harmless way to self-harm? Like - not cutting or bashing my head against the wall. Something more like holding onto ice. Not depressed or seeking help or something. Just want to feel something painful without actually harming myself. A thrill.

Also, no access to ice. So that idea's out the window.

Attached: Treacherous_Urge_640.jpg (640x465, 46K)

heat/cold is popular for that reason. ice, candles, etc.

depends on what you mean by harmless though. there are plenty of ways to hurt without breaking the skin, but if you want no marking at all that's harder.

>no access to ice
the fuck kind of situation are you in op?

The place I'm at has fridges, but the ice machines don't work. Also, there's no ice tray nor is there room for one in said freezer.

Honestly, I'm just not trying to make a huge mess and leave permanent scars. I fucked up bigtime the last time I cut. I don't want to look like an attentionfag crying for help. Because I'm not.

Pic related.

Attached: 20181214_225723.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

>smoke cigarettes.
>Snort Wasabi
>Fork in electrical outlet

>Anyone know a harmless way to self-harm?
>harmless way to self-harm
>harmless harm

Attached: full retard.jpg (450x373, 42K)

alright faggot here's the deal: you want pain, you dont want to break the skin, here are your main options.

-ice is great if you can get it.
-candles are good and only blister if you're a fucking idiot and do it too long.
-choking yourself is a fun option you might like. dont use shit that might keep choking you if you pass out. hands is the safest.
-use a belt or similar on yourself. strap for sharp pain, buckle end for more bruising. it'll mark but only short term. thighs are the easiest.

there's plenty of other shit you can do (wanna squirt hotsauce up your asshole? go right ahead) but these are all things you can do in a hotel room with shit you have lying around.

Love someone who doesn’t love you back.

Attached: BCA39619-3169-422E-A0C2-8202BD59E9F0.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

i used to wear a rubber band on my wrist and snap it

+1 internets for this user. The advice is greatly appreciated. Was wondering how the hell I'd choke myself with my own hands.

Turns out is as simple as it fucking sounds. Not exactly my favorite source of pain, but I'm certain I can find a belt to provide that stinging feeling I'm seeking.

You're the best!

Attached: 200px-Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15K)

beat me to it user

Take your normal walking pace and meaningfully stub your pinky toe into something

you're welcome, user, always happy to help some fuck who deserves it suffer.

>I'm certain I can find a belt
>no ice
>no belts
are you posting from prison or what user

doesn't have to be a belt, its' just a convenient form factor everyone has. If its long and whippy it'll probably do okay. got a ruler? strap yourself with that, its nice and stinging. own nothing but a piece of rope? tie a few knots into it and see how that goes.

pulling out arm and leg hair or pinching your self
or trying to ben your body until it hurts but this can go bad

I love to pull pubic hairs from my sack one at a time, does that count

Well. If you're actually curious, I'm at a sober living. Not really because I'm a drug addict. More because I want to get weed out of my system so I can find a decent job. Perhaps working at UPS or USPS. 55 daya of sobriety and I'm still pissing dirfy.

Also, getting paid. Insurance fraud FTW

Attached: 1535997721_plagiarizee.jpg (1200x856, 447K)

Wrap a string of yarn around finger - start from base and gradually move up to the first joint.

Sober living house for weed? , man up and cold turkey bro , the worst withdrawl you get is weird dreams , no appetite for a week or two , its easy .

What? Kinda missing the point there bud

Also no access to ice???? What the fuck?

I'm not gunna sit with my thumb up my ass for 60+ days for the shit to clear out my system. It's immensly boring. At least by doing this, I'm getting to meet new people and experience California.

Also, getting paid for it. So It's pretty much a win-win situation here.

Attached: 636439577131823218.jpg (600x817, 99K)

Try siting with your thumb up your ass, if It doesn’t give you pain might give you a bit of sexual thrill instead

Your arm looks like my ex wife's. Ever considered just not doing it? Have you looked into the neurochemistry behind why you do it? You should.

And, to be clear, I mean hurting yourself at all.

If water running from your sink ain't hot enough, boil it. Wait some to not cook yourself. Dip desired bodypart- hands, feet, you name it. Enjoy as your body adapts to heat while enduring some pain. It's the safest way I can think of

Just sort of assumed it was because the brain releases natural pain relievers to ease the pain, and the relief brings a slight sense of pleasure. But if you have an interesting tidbit of information - by all means, enlighten me.

Attached: Macabre_Waltz_640.jpg (640x494, 149K)

Honestly man if I was you I would try prostate stimiluation

>harmless way to self-harm
Sort yourself out, OP, for fuck's sake.

Have you tried putting down the vidya and playing outside