No wall

>no wall
>israel first
>wants to import thousands of shitskins to work in factories that may or may not be built
What's the next step in his master plan?

Attached: 1554701215363.jpg (618x1079, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2019/04/08/russia-doubles-down-venezuela.html
washingtonpost.com/world/2019/04/02/trump-has-russia-problem-venezuela/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a5702def0f7
cbsnews.com/news/russia-in-venezuela-why-vladimir-putin-troops-back-nicolas-maduro-vs-donald-trump-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get reelected so he can finally enact his best friend Hillary's gun control measures.

Attached: 06.jpg (1050x550, 162K)

Can’t wait for the 2020 debates, Trump’s already struggling with senility, I wonder if he even realizes he has to do that again.

>200,000 jobs added per month on average.
>Alliance with Israel is flooding competing liberal markets with immigrants bolstering US economy.
>Russian influence in Central and South America pushes immigrants into US, liberals sympathize and take Russian bait, Dem Collusion???
What's next for these Liberals?

Go back to /pol fag

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

this.
military.com/daily-news/2019/04/08/russia-doubles-down-venezuela.html
washingtonpost.com/world/2019/04/02/trump-has-russia-problem-venezuela/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a5702def0f7
cbsnews.com/news/russia-in-venezuela-why-vladimir-putin-troops-back-nicolas-maduro-vs-donald-trump-us/

Oy vey! You tell those stupid goyim whats really going on!

His numbers are on par withObama's. Except there are more manufacturing jobs under trump.However, just to pose a thought here, I'm not convinced we can give all credit to trump. All the jobs leaving the us for cheap labor in china had less to do with the president at the time and more to do with money. I get the sense that it's kind of the same scenario now that a staggeringly large part of china is becoming middle class, meaning that there will probably be a wave of competitive markets for labor back here in the us again. That along with the breakthrough of manufacturing tech making the cost to produce things lower every year. I dont think it's got as much to do with the president as you think.

The big companies really liked the big tax cuts.
Amazon is an amazing company because it takes advantage of the Government tax cuts in many way but a major one is research.
They get a large tax cut for all the money they invest in research which is push tech forward fast.
I don't think it is all on Trump good or bad but he doesn't hurt.
The wall sounds dumb to me but idk.
My Mexican-American wife says the boarder is bad and Mexico is worse.
Democrats are supposed to be the party of the American middle class and they continually take the side of immigrants over American families.
I am also one who believes that American made objects are of a higher quality than most other countries, though there are many exceptions.

The wall started before he even had the funding. Ask anyone in Texas

On par lol. He beat those #s

I asked anyone in Texas. They say you are a lying piece of shit.

Make you triggered. Oh look he did that too! Literally cannot stop winning

Said the lying pos child

What if I told you that you have a small computer in your pocket capable of searching facts?

I know. I hurt your feeble mind... But it's true

Oh you mean the couple white ranchers and TONS of illegals and illegal sympathizers that anti-wall?
The only people who's opinion is widely spread by the liberal media.
The liberal media that if you have any other opinion labels you as racist?
nice facts.

Eh.
No. The hundreds of ranchers willingly allowing the wall to be built on their land to keep the war off of their grass. The Hell are you talking about.
Just Google it. Sections have been put up. And not a liberal

Attached: 8005882103.jpg (2308x1616, 152K)

I'm figuratively 12 miles from the wall. Can almost see it from the house. How does no one know about this

Attached: Untitled.png (558x709, 433K)

>Mexican-American
Pick one, malinchista.

>malinchista
Salty ass shit hole patriot.
It must be your culture.
That's labeled as racism though.
Why would my wife want to live in that shit hole country?
What state you live in?
Zeta?
Jalisco?
Sinaloa?

Your country is rated AS dangerous as Syria by most 1st world governments.

Me too. The msm is hiding what is really happening

Don't you guys claim Selena Quintanilla-Pérez as a national treasure?

Attached: hypocrisy.jpg (800x500, 568K)

Attached: 6744312103.jpg (2112x1614, 141K)

So not American?
You shouldn’t care so much
Oh I forgot, your life no matter where you live depends on America

Attached: 1554516129467.jpg (728x784, 52K)

>your life no matter where you live depends on America
you said it but is it ironic?
(rhetorical question)

>Israel's bitch
or Europe's bane?

Attached: bane.png (773x520, 1023K)

More proof the left can’t meme

He is building a wall, I just got a 12,000 dollar increased tax deduction from the feds, ummm...oh yeah and he triggers assholes like you which is worth his weight in gold to me. Everyday some piece of shit whining about he most meaningless bullshit and Trump is right there to point it out. Nobody on Yea Forums gives a fuck about your stupid politics asshole.

Attached: pepeoppenhiemer.png (501x498, 510K)

Israels wall ?
more like Israels prison
and this time they wont get out

Attached: 1550799958828.jpg (228x171, 13K)

one little
two little
three little
tranny shills
four little
five little
six little
tranny shills...

Attached: 4AC0729C-C206-4B5C-9ECC-D9659ED4935C.jpg (1242x1938, 1.57M)

he will go down in history as one of the great american heros

it's not only the fucking wall thing kiddo

Bullshit.

yeah just like ted bundy

Hell yeah!!!!

I made this potato trump meme

Attached: 1543967521324.gif (840x488, 511K)

>How does no one know about this
Fake news is still looking for Russians under their beds...

You really need a new script, nobody cares elections are always about the economy and it is screaming right now...

Name one person who thinks ted bundy was heroic...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 HYPERBOLE definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary.png (745x224, 21K)

no, like george washington, abraham lincoln, fdr, etc.

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

ISRAEL FIRST

Attached: 1554782485774.jpg (1243x828, 137K)

I thought it was Russia first?
What's next shill?
It's funny because liberals have made politics so mind numbing people are just going to vote Trump and ignore ALL political adds next election.
Are "liberals" actually Trump supporters?

Attached: bullet-in-foot.jpg (712x491, 34K)