Be me

>be me
>bored
>shoplift snack from store
>caught
>banned from store

I want to sperg out on this shitty chain store, i'm going to grafitti some shit on the store. Dubs gets to decide what I put.

Attached: Albertsons-.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

will deliver later tonight

Spray paint your personal cell phone number

Attached: 1554869197880.jpg (718x720, 52K)

Roll

Attached: 21024CF8-C585-488C-9662-A3BAC3115F19.gif (494x271, 960K)

roll

One more

That Marine rant. Bring alotta spray

"I shoplifted here yesterday and I'm very sorry"

Roll

Make a mural using only the words "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Attached: 1550125840340.jpg (742x716, 38K)

Lel roll

Phone number and full name

I will bomb this store in three days

Soooo close

these

Roll

Fuck Albertsons. I was smoking a ciggy outside, by the ash trays outside mind you. Some bitch manager comes out and tells me I can't do that there even though I could 100%.

Attached: 1552049878457.jpg (800x624, 27K)

"I'm a failure who expects shit for free!"
that would be great...

MEGA ROLL

Spray your name and surname

Rollin rollin rollin

Bruh so close

This.

lmao eat shit

A bunch of poorly drawn swastikas with 'THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY' written underneath.

gaybertsons

"Niggers be like"

“everyone that works here is black”

Attached: 339AF722-ADA5-432D-B88C-29D9B0CE59A2.jpg (600x479, 51K)

Write the entire navy seals copypasta

Nice

Winrar

spray paint a big solid circle on the building, then beside put "fags clean me" then an arrow pointing to the circle. then a second, "fags scrub me" with arrow pointing to the Circle and the "fags clean me"

Attached: smartidea.png (770x584, 32K)

gaybertsons it is

This

You must be a huge fucking loser.

Make them do some mental work to avoid being called gay via paint removal, nice

Spray the entire script of the bee movie all around the store walls

This must be bait
But if it isn't, geesh what a immature lil moron you must be.

Don’t be a cunt you little edgelord holy shit. Grow up

lmao the only people who suffer are the owners of the store, some painter dude gets the pleasure of cleaning off "gaybertsons" off of the wall of an albertsons

Roll check em

subscribe to tarrant

Ya, you're a real retard. Everyone with a brain knows that's not how it works.

make albertson's great again

I implore you then, user, who suffers

Yes, actually, it is, retard.

Roll for this. You're a fag op. You played the game and got caught. Deal.

reroll and add a swastika

game isn't over yet nerd

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

As a professional cleaner/painter, I can confirm you're stupid and that's also an easy job. Like a really easy job. Removing paint from that sort of wall and repainting it is stupid easy. Nobody really suffers.

Rolling for a giant peepee

reroll

Rolling

Rolleroni

Rollerino

Nigger detected. Go back to Africa, chimp.

Rollaroonie

re-fucking-roll

spray paint the words

use code Lazar

I win fags, OP inks a big penis and not his phone number.

Grow up, handfucker.

>grafitti
You sound like a dumb
I hope you have a mask, and you steal a car. oh and have a mask for that part too. And pretty much hope no other cameras see you at any other point leading up to this master plan.

>be me
>painter
>go job
>"yeah can you clean up this spraypaint"
>check it out
>says "gaybertsons"
>laugh
>ez money
Quit whining.

>car
no need
>mask
of course
>cameras
they wouldn't!

Are you illiterate? I said it's a quick job and nobody suffers.

niggers tongue my anus

Do the Ghostbusters 2 logo

Attached: c22.png (1274x1570, 56K)

It's true. This will be one of many of your poor life choices. Eventually you'll be 35, overweight and can't get a job because of your record. Even then you will blame society for your choices. Compassionate euthanasia would be best. Would ease your suffering and we wouldn't have to pick up after you anymore.

Attached: apollo seattle.jpg (293x450, 17K)

Winner winner

>no need for a car
Yep. Dumb
Have fun talking to the cops no more than 30 minutes after you do this.

You must be retarded, right?

Attached: 4520396992.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

He is user, don't bother replying to him, we know we're right

ok, go spray the cock on the wall. piss on the front door too

Attached: 3250457440.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

>owner/insurer pays some guy to fix it
>some guy gets paid
>owner/insurer loses money
I win, I don't need this to last or to be a longstanding message, this is clearly for shits and giggles.

Already have a record.

Attached: 6683317927.jpg (2360x1404, 173K)

>I WIN!! HMPH!! >:(
Okay tard boy, better luck next time.

love you, have a nice night

You won't do it nigger

Your full name and adress and a time stamp of when the crime was committed

I will fucking do it nigger keep this thread alive a little while longer

what snack did u steal

You climb like old people fuck Private Pyle!

spicy sushi because i've never had sushi

dude really got banned for stealing shitty sushi

just dont do it fucking retard

ignore this cuck do it write gaybertsons

Roll

dhow shalde nowt still

I didn't even get to taste it.

How do you get caught at Alberston's? They have literally no security there and they always under staff their stores with employees who don't give two shits.

I was being a dipshit I guess, or they got lucky. I did the move I always did which hasn't failed me until today.

OP idk if you’re still here but if me or anyone that rolls for me gets trips can you do the navy seal copypasta?

I'll see how far I get user. That shit is fucking long, but if you get trips i'll try it.

Alright, rolling then!

Roll

Graffiti “rttpoymwdihst”

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

ROLL

reroll

rerolling

Definitely rolling

Double dubs, OP? That’s remarkable

Attached: 5AEBDA48-DFCC-4D93-AD05-0C3DB48B7991.jpg (720x900, 61K)

rerolling again

roll

rolling for the proposed trips for navy rant

send nudes......

NAVY
SEAL
COPY
PASTA

Rolling for the glory of Yea Forums!
Also
>gorilla

Reroll

Graffiti copypasta navy

>I was being a dipshit I guess

Ya don't say. Stop being a nigger, nigger.

this

Attached: random-remux-gosick-01-1280x7204427cb87-mkv_snapshot_14-45_2011-01-12_23-28-02.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

rellingfuckenrinos

If quints you have to video yourself doing it live
Also
>navy seal copypasta

I'd have to do it tommorow instead of tonight, but yeah.
get trips

Roll

No, I’ll get quints you fuck

So close user

:(
Navy seal trips

Dubs < Trips, Come on now

it was an agreement with OP that if trips is rolled on navy seal rant, OP is goin to tag it on the building