Which of my sisters and their friends would you fuck? why'd you pick her/how would you fuck her?

Which of my sisters and their friends would you fuck? why'd you pick her/how would you fuck her?

Attached: go.jpg (773x701, 80K)

2 would become my breeding slave, with 4 as a backup. All the others sold to brothels.

More of 2?

3. she is super hot (i like curly hair girls) and has got a good bod for fuckin. i'd start on top, but then let her ride me to the finish line.

honorable mention for 2- who if i had to fuck another one, i'd go for her from behind.

more?

3&1
Was hoping someone would pick her. Her and 1 are my sisters, but the one you picked is my favorite of the two

Attached: 31.jpg (422x844, 173K)

oh yes. please continue with 3, your sis is so hot.

Here she is. Very sweet and pure. You can see her pink panties peeking through here

Attached: 3.jpg (179x771, 90K)

fucking incredible.

You like her? tell me more dude, I've fapped to her a million times growing up with her. I've even cum in the panties, food, and moisturizer

oh hot. yeah, i would love to hold her down as we fucked, but if she's really a novice then i wanna get head from her as she nervously licks my dick.

3 would be my pick, too, user. fuckin hot thinking about her moisturizing herself with cum.

what kind of panties does a sweet and pure girl like her wear?

4 because shel smile like that when she see's my cock so it means i can jerk off to it like this

I thought about that all the time. No way she knew her way around a cock and I had the pleasure of getting to watch her try. She's book smart but never put much time into being sexy, but always got lots of attention from boys.
I know and she had no idea. Cute colorful cheekies and frilled panties. Drove me nuts.

Attached: 3.jpg (306x960, 46K)

She's chunky but cute

i wanna bend sis over and give her my all.

Only if you record it and show me the tape lol

1+4. rest are fucking gross

you ever catch her doing anything sexual? hear her masturbating?

3 face and hair are the best

I saw 3 get fucked. I heard 1 get fucked in the bathroom in my house. She's the looser of the 2 by far. Saw 3's bf holding her legs in the air spread pounding into her. I ran outside so I could get a better view through the window. I watched for minutes, but saw her walking around naked after. I came twice watching

oh damn please more pics?

yea man. share more pics and stories. Where did her boyfriend finish? she shave her pussy?

Attached: 9023346791.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

her and her bf. Both of my sisters shave their pussies. Love it. Once finished on her stomach, another time inside of her. He was clearly in charge.

Attached: 3.jpg (311x461, 14K)

She's probably the better of the two. Same as 1 except pale and a pink bald innie pussy. Also very tight, slightly curvier and made more noise