Anyone else work in the food industry? What do you do?

Anyone else work in the food industry? What do you do?

>prep cook for a decently fancy Italian restaurant.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 11K)

i do your mom

ha! GOT EM!

Fuck.

Pizza ?Are you making the dough ?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63K)

I haven't personally but yes we make our own dough

have you ever stuck your cock in the dough

I operate the machine that makes the tomato ketchup for every McDonalds in the UK/EU/Africa

Well, me and 5 other people in shifts.

Only once
"the" machine? it's a 5 man job to make ketchup for like billions of people?

Manager at Domino's run busy night shifts in the hood. It pays alright, it supports me with cash to spare at the end of the month while living in my own space. Customer service is the fucking worst.

Yes, it's one big machine at McCormick with 6 components including a kettle and a cooler and some kind of shit that spins it around. It's about the size of a small apartment and has walkways and a screen and keyboard. The job is repetitive as fuck, you just key in to continue on a bunch of screens and pipe in the red wine vinegar and the other ingredients from a separate part of the factory, then you slice open and pour a bag of salt on to a conveyor, then you throw in a cup of tomato essence, click a few more continues and check that everything is the right weight and it makes a batch in about 11 minutes. Then you have to take a sample from a tap and walk it over to the lab to be tested, write down the time of the batch and repeat endlessly, 24 hours a day. The only time the machine is shut down is to be cleaned once a week for about 2 hours. You get to clean out the filters twice a day and inspect for any fragments of anything that shouldn't be in there. The batches all go through to a 20 tonne tank and from there it is piped through to packaging where people work 24/7 potting it.

dang

you probably make a billion dollars a year for McDicks and how much are they paying you?

roughly equates to $11 days $14 nights

Sounds like a good honest job

selfemployed nowddays but used to work mostly in pastry areas before that

hey kid,why dont you get a real job instead of working at mcdicks your whole life?

i like the hairnets

Says the Walmart cart retriever girl

wal mart is still a better job then some burger flipper at mcdonalds.id like my quarter pounder with cheese with no spit kid

Stay mad I guess

It's alright, just really repetitive and a pain to get around with all the security doors. I wouldn't mind but they hire literal African Muslims who sit in the cafe on break watching "The Kardashians" and proclaiming their desire to behead them and kill their gay father. I am pretty sure one of them is going to drop something in the sauce one day and fake a sample from an earlier batch so it goes out undetected

aint mad,your the one who's going to live in his mom's basement for the rest of his life because you think mcdicks is a good job

Attached: 3805750713.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

k

Dane here, we get paid $21 an hour to work at McDonalds in Denmark

Trabajo de cocinero para un comedor, durante una semana hago el almuerzo y cena para más menos 150 personas. Me gusta mi trabajo y espero lograr más jajaja..

Fancy??????

>aint
>your
McDonald’s employee confirmed

decently

Olive garden?

lolno

Yea I work in the culinary industry for 20. Every thing from greasy spoons to a 2 Michelin star restaurant. Then I gave that life up to be a bad ass pipe line welder

jokes on you faggot,i dont even have a job

well I know where I'm moving to work

It's probably $15 for a loaf of bread

Bar service and hospitality manager of a chain sports bar for 4+ years. 3 jobs one payckeck. Barely scraping by.

CiCi's pizza?