Why are asian girls so perfect?

why are asian girls so perfect?

Attached: CB_asi_akira_February-06-2019_15-25-09-[56.16.349-56.23.983].webm (791x720, 1.47M)

>huge amounts of make up on face
>still not attractive

She would be, but the tattoo ruins it.

Why'd you pick such an ugly asian for this? She's not cute at all. If I wanted to fuck a hairless monkey maybe but nah.

Attached: 1534789256198.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Why are people only attracted to the ugliest asians jesus christ.
There are hot ones out there, but this ain't one of em.

By perfect, do you mean ugly as fuck?

asians are 4/10 on average

Attached: 143d10d7d805331e3c0604a65175b63a.png (957x477, 344K)

You can just say "I'm a pedophile and love that asians look underage/don't get tits and ass". Sick fuck.

Attached: 1524895702812.png (160x155, 30K)

>hairless monkey

this is a negative? so you like hairy women?

literally looks like a monkey without hair you retard

Like I said, drop the tats, and she's beautiful.

Jesus fucking christ just off yourself and save us from your presence.

>t.whiteroastie

why they all look the same?

>no ass or tits

>perfect

>no eyes
>no personality

You're blind

generally asians have flat chest and ass

Beautiful, not much make up at all.

looks like a downey to me

So?

needs to fix those ears

Would you want to fuck a hairless monkey? Or are you really so retarded you can't understand what's being said.

most asians have meat sammich pussy

Wait, you don't think underage girls have larger labias? Oh... I see you're a virgin.

Because it's a bait thread

dat slanty pusi, b0se

Attached: Found_209243208_8224.jpg (240x200, 8K)

if it looked like the girl in the webm i posted, sure.
hairless monkeys must be hot if they look like her

You have fun being a monkey loving pedo

not a bait thread. i sincerely think asians are the cutest. they make up like 95 percent of my fap material

when i watch webcam videos i skip over the white girls because 95 percent of the time they are ugly

>small frame
>feminine
>attentive
>house proud
>not lazy
>family values
>gets shit down
>ages well

>ages well
have you ever seen a old asian that looks good? i havent, they look like shit past their 30s

Because you don't know any.

mostly all women look like shit past their 30s. what is your point?

are you implying white women look good after 30?

you could argue that there more hot 30 year old asian girls than there are hot 30 year old white girls

Shieeet. Come to Japan. Bitches here are still way hot into their 50s. My wife is 43 and hotter 90% of the girls I knew back in the US. Pic related, and no you don't get to see her face.

Attached: IMG_20190104_013943.jpg (2048x3640, 1.24M)

can tell you for a fact ive seen a ton of hot 30+ year old white bitchews but no asian ones, their faces bevcome wrinkly as shit and they look like a boxing glove

Too bad they're only interested in white men. I don't understand what they find so alluring in white men. I've seen beautiful asian girls dating ugly beta white males.

Can I see her face?

That ones pretty stupid looking

I think it’s the monkey part that bugs him

Money and freedom, Asian men are fucking based and rule the roost with an iron fist. White dudes are pushovers.

They have software that can in real time change their appearance in a multitude of ways.

retard he said she looks like a shaved ape

Since your reading comprehension is so amazing... Sure.

Attached: IMG_20180517_202610.jpg (2048x3640, 1.69M)

she looks mongoloid. i'm for hiring the handicapped and all, but for cam whoring??

Because they look 12 and you're a disgusting pedophile.

They were bred for the king.

>Asian men are fucking based and rule the roost with an iron fist.

Hahaaa. What? Not at all. Most Asian men are submissive to their wives (at least when they are at home). The men gives the wife his paycheck and she gives him a weekly allowance back. Most of them are terrified of their wives. Why do you think they work 12-16 hours a day and then go drinking with collegues every night? Asian chicks like white dudes precisely because we are opinionated, outgoing, and don't take shit.

Asians like white men because they are indoctrinated by the media and society to place them on an unearned pedestal.

I'm a 46yo hafu. Can confirm. Can also confirm that around 55 to 60, all the aging hits with a vengeance. No real settling into it, just fucking hits like an old school German Polize baton.

let me guess, white father and asian mother?

Yup. The stereotype is very true.

Attached: 1787060_700b.jpg (700x566, 52K)

Nice dude, she looks so happy

i would like a nice asian female to be complete

Arrogant hypergamous bitches