Ever been accused of something you didn’t do?

Ever been accused of something you didn’t do?

Attached: AB7D2769-426F-4420-B4FC-77AF42BABEC6.jpg (480x360, 39K)

No cause I'm not hoodrat or a loser.

Attached: 1553230893249.jpg (750x683, 50K)

Nope can’t say I have friendo

Sad times man

In 1998 I went to court several times and spent a total of about 8 months if the year in a minimum security prison.
A girl, who I met briefly at a party once several months ago claimed I raped her, despite the fact that I left the party early and had witnesses to back me up.
Even though I had witnesses on my side that said not only did I scarcely even know this woman, but my interactions with her the entire night were minimal at best; it still stole about 13 months of my life total, and even now I still have ramifications because of it.

did you get any money tho

Should’ve said you didn’t rape her

Back in 4th grade, some other guy with my same name in my same bus got a referral for acting like a dumbass, and they mistakenly thought it was referring to me. I was pissed but they didn't believe me and our bus driver was probably on drugs so it was futile. Obviously not even a big deal but it just seems fucking stupid thinking back on it.

Not a single cent.
After the proceedings, I enquired with my lawyer about possible damages I could pursue, due to the costly court case and the time lost in jail. It was their advice that I just drop it, as the judge already had bias towards the woman anyway and probably believed her.
It's only thanks to my vocal witnesses, some of whom I don't even personally know, that I didn't go to jail for rape.

Back when I was 9 or 10 I was riding my bike around the street when my neighbour friend (a girl about a year or two older than me) came out and asked me if i wanted to go in her house and play.

Anyway her parents were out and we were messing about with games for a while when she asked me to go downstairs and pick up the phone. Didn't even think too much about it at the time so I just went and picked it up..then suddenly she bursts into tears and starts shouting that I broke the phone and to get out.

So I ran back to my house like a little pussy and hid in my room because I thought I broke my neighbours phone and of course I got into trouble from my parents because of it.

Anyway 15 years later I was just laying in my bed one night and it came into my head..so I started thinking about it and realise that the little cunt stitched me up, she broke the phone and then made than plan to invite me in and blame me.

that fucking little bitch cunt

shame i don't live next to her anymore

Story time anons
>Be me
>6th grade
>Visiting cousin's home
>The ride from here to there is 2 hours even with a full speed-bus
>Arrived at aunt and uncle's home
>Typicalarrival.jpeg
>Meet cousin's newborn
>Cousin says that she needed to take care some 'things' before getting back here
>Stayed at cousin's house because of that
>mum and sis calling me why i was not in the attendance is because i'm guarding the baby and all
>baby sleep
>I sleepy
>Was about to fall asleep when a thought came to me
>"Where is she" i ask
>It's been literally an hour since she left and she she'll be back swiftly
>Faggot instinct intensifies
>Left baby at crib
>called it's mum to baby her even though she's tending the garden
>Ready and strapped in
>going to find cousin

Having sex with someone that I should not have.

Yeah. I get blamed for my mental health problems constantly. People seem to seriously think that being unable to work due to psychosis, insomnia and a bunch of other shit is like living in a paradise or something. Haven't got even money to eat most of the times and it only makes everything worse.

wut

Sure is awesome being a dude, isn't it?

>ow, that I didn't go to jail for rape.
>>>
female privilege, let us hope this changes and women get a taste of their own medicine.

When I was a kid a babysitter called the cops and hung up I guess, I got blamed for it. Later she got caught stealing 5$ from me, even after that they don't believe me. I'm 29 now and I'm not even sure they believe me.. Fuck parents

Attached: cocaine.jpg (472x461, 33K)

Well fuck them your a grown up now you can do whatever the hell you want and get away with it

Wow what a sniving little cunt, always the nicest ones who turn out to be the nastiest ones

I've always been accused of ruining my parents life because I was born. From causing their "financial issues" to causing their wretched "divorce", I was literally blamed for every single thing. Like nigger why didn't you just use a condom then? Abortion? Adoption?

Attached: qjj7i.jpg (620x620, 44K)

I mean how the fuck is this my fault? Did I just decide to go insane one day and utterly ruin my own life? Fuck, I can't fucking take this shit anymore. The fuck should I do even. Just wait another ten years in this torment and most likely end up a fucking vegetable?

I'd kill myself if it weren't for my loved ones. But if they knew the shit I go through every single day, they'd understand. But no words can explain this shit.

Attached: spmja.jpg (640x640, 89K)

At least I hope they just give me the injection or something if I end up in some hospital or nursing home without knowing what the fuck is going around me anymore, I don't want to live like that. Fuck my life.

Ugh if you have problems then just talk to someone about them how else are you gonna tell people?

I got blamed for lighting a firework in the cardboard dumpster in jr high on a weekend. Wholg thig went up in flames.
I mean i did do it, but i denied it til the end and nothing came of it

he was raped and he then killed the child. It is not hard to understand.

Last time it happened i
>was assaulted by my inbred/immigrant neighbor.
>had to defend myself or get kill'd
>he ended up with a metal pipe in his face and both arms broken
>i get accused of aggravated assault

Gotta love the swedish court system...

How do you know? All that was mentioned wasn’t really enough to clarify the baby was killed and they had been raped?

juridical?

Yeah one time this dumb cunt said i raped her.
So ruined her rebutation on national TV and mad every one think she was a brain dead lying opportunistic bitch like she fucking was

Attached: smug brett.jpg (1028x675, 84K)

Clever serves her right for messing with the wrong person

Yes something that you’ve been accused of that could get you in serious trouble

Doesn't really help to talk about something that simply doesn't go away and gets gradually worse and worse. Psychosis basically rots your brain. It's like you were constantly frightened by everything around you. Anatomy, not psychology.

I've been to therapy for years and nowadays talking to the doctors just makes me depressed, because I know it will never solve anything. Not the pills, nothing helps. Just me and my imaginary friends that try to hurt and frighten me. Waking up after four hours of sleep with a headache almost every morning, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night to have a sleep paralysis. I'm hearing voices right now.

Attached: 1554257823010.jpg (208x250, 19K)

Go to sleep then or something

I've tried for hours man. Just can't get sleep. It's almost 4 am.

I get accused of being happy when really everyday is just a wait for the sanctity of death.

Attached: black-hole-large-megallanic-cloud.jpg (600x596, 165K)

fucking my sister

Oh damn I feel bad for you man

yes.
>theft on two or three occasions simply because it was convenient to point the finger at me
>breaking into a friends neighbors house when i was simply dropping off a set of keys for them (turns out said neighbor wasn't taking their meds)
>groping some girl at a pool

all the fucking time
>something breaks in the house
>mom call the older brother asks if he broke it he says no i didn't
>mom then asks me I say i didn't break it mom
>mom says i am lying so punishes me
>that's not the first time she's done shit like that. One day this picture frame fell and broke i had a baby sitter that day she vouched for me that it fell and broke
>mom calls me over asks if i broke it i told her it wasn't me she starts to get the baby sitter she tells her it fell on its own
>mom acts like she's hitting the baby sitter to make me confess i broke the frame

had a shitty childhood

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Okay, so I was accused of rape, but it was a girl that I was fucking at the time and had consensual sex before and after this incident. But she's been posting about it online and it's basically ruined my life and my whole reputation. I was fully blacked out at the time and I don't remember, but apparently I got into bed with her, jerked off, and fell asleep. She said she "pretended she was asleep because she was so scared". I don't remember it, but I'm taking her word for it. In my eyes, it doesnt seem like rape. I didn't touch her, and we had already established that we were comfortable with each other sexually. She fucked my friend later that week and I didn't give a shit because she was a huge slut. I didn't really think about her at all since it happened, because to be honest, she was pretty ugly. Now months later her friend broke up with me, and is trying to ruin my life, and I suspect she co-erced this said ugly girl into slandering me like this. My question, I guess, is, am I a rapist? Pic unrelated, but she kinda looks like this.

Attached: tumblr_ocl4ewxItb1ttgv2no1_540.jpg (509x810, 75K)

All right faggot sotry time
>be me cool saudi guy
>give u plife off luxury to go help my muslim brothers and sisters in afghanisthan cos some russian vatnicks are doing some wicked fucked up shit to them
>get help by cia usa and even give money from my own construction company to start a militry which i become a leader of
>win the war liberate afghanithan i end up being a war hero americans love me
>the press calls me a hero how i am a hope for the middle east
>am sick kidney troubles no money usa doesn't talk to me any more
>life is still good and comfy live in a cave have a hot sexy afghan wife
>Fast forward 2001 watching cnn with the wife all of a sudden usa is attacked twin towers are down
>my face when i get blaimed for something 12 saudis did with isreali links

Attached: cia glow in the dark nigga.jpg (895x1200, 190K)

Oh yeah, and now they're on a list.

okay, but why did you fuck an ugly girl? that was your first mistake.

Doxx her, and post her address. Let Yea Forums do the rest

Care to elaborate?

What they gonna do?

you sound like me user. friends and family think that after i've had a mental struggle im suddenly incapible of making my own decisions?

i've had to go to a therapist to be listened to and even then when i was told that i was cleared, no one would still believe me.

go see a councelor and make sure they're not just talking about themselves. make sure they're actually talking about your delusions and the emotions they make you feel. from what i know about madness, your delusions are amalgamations of questions you're trying to ask yourself, but its always better to have someone give you a professional opinion.

Attached: 1547754188397.jpg (206x212, 9K)