I am so FUCKING SICK of this shit. why do i have to spend a whole fucking minute "solving" this shit...

i am so FUCKING SICK of this shit. why do i have to spend a whole fucking minute "solving" this shit? constantly telling me I didn't get the traffic lights and fire hydrants and crosswalks and cars or busses, even though I am constantly correct. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING SHITPOST, this shit makes me fucking rage FUCK. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME CAPTCHA, I'M GIVING YOU THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND YOU KEEP FUCKING TELLING ME I'M WRONG AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

ok now to solve 10 captchas so i can fucking post this
IM NOT A FUCKING ROBOT GOD DAMN IT FUCK

Attached: FUCK THIS SHIT.jpg (1213x1089, 383K)

exactly the thing a robot would say. Make this guy solve 2 now.

Fuck off robot, I know its you.

Attached: sweg.gif (225x225, 46K)

Kill the robot

Attached: fb4.jpg (680x633, 37K)

DEAL WITH IT.

Attached: i.chzbgr.gif (400x203, 1.86M)

say that in /r9k/ and pucker your asshole

how much money does Nishimura get each time i solve a captcha?

I'm glad to not be getting the "until no more appear" captchas where the replacement image takes five fucking seconds to fade in and the same image is replaced four times instead of being evenly distributed across the 9 slots, but these "click almost every square in the image" captchas suck ass.

the fade in time is motherfucking infuriating
also, the traffic light ones, do they also expect me to click the squares with the poles? poles aren't traffic lights, but I never fucking get those god damn traffic light ones correct

LOL what website is that? Looks like you shouldn't go there ever.

Its okay user, I feel you

Attached: Intelligent+but+lazy+i+hate+this+phrase+everything+that+_5d078a791007c8eb778f2f15495f57f2.jpg (234x216, 10K)

I don't think anyone can solve the traffic lights ones. I never did.

Solve the lights all the time lol losers

Attached: 6080897545.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Some suggestions:
Google uses the data gathered to train its image recognition ai. Use this information as you wish.
If it doesn't say verify, it doesnt matter how you solve it in most cases. You can skip it or use to confuse the captcha
Its the ai you are compared against, often its wrong.
If it does make you do too many too often, try switching browsers.
Try to sneak in as many wrong answers as possible to fuck with google. Fuck google.

And then this robot somehow gets through.

That robot bought a Yea Forums pass

how did you get the clover next to your name?

he let moot give him a rimjob.

yeah, i switched to chrome to post this thread, and solved the first captcha without fail.
just now i didnt choose a square that had a traffic light in it, but it verified me through. this is fucking retarded

just buy a Yea Forums pass :^)

I wonder if these captchas look at things like response times and input placement and the whole image matching is just a red herring.

Probably
There used to be just one kind (i think it was a car) and it only made you do it if it wasnt sure which was basically almost never.
Nowadays it will make you do at least one, but more likely about three
Now either their service got worse for some reason or they are using us

Fuck this retarded shit
But fuck gookmoot as well, you ain't gettin my shekels

op is a robot and can't see the traffic lights in the pictures

Sometimes i cant solve this please help

is the clover optional?

that data is used to further self-driving cars' AI systems

Why do you think they're all road-related? Seeing pedestrians? Crosswalks? Traffic lights? Bicycles? All road hazards. Business signs? Being able to further determine location and destinations.

I pass the captchas with all wrong answers. Meh. Its a shit system. If you havent figured out how to fuck with it you probably just dont post too often which is most likely a good thing so thank your google overlords for helping you to lurk moar

That is mad fucking interesting user, thanks for the tidbit

kys jew phoneposter

i remember the old captchas, where you only actually had to get one word right out of the two, and you could tell after a while which was the word it wanted you to type, and which was the word it didn't know. so we would type nigger or faggot for that word to fuck with it.
i haven't found a good way to circumvent this shit tho.

I for one welcome our new robotic cabdrivers

After you've solved ten they know you're a human so should let you post without needing to solve them

That's not true I don't think, anons. My captchas have those occasionally but it's mostly hills, chimneys, road signs and fire hydrants. Don't know how my input would be a contribution.