The only point to life is the have the traditional career, family of two children and a car

The only point to life is the have the traditional career, family of two children and a car.

Any other lifestyle leads to depression and suicide.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: EC4C5783-D524-466B-8E99-5900946F873E.jpg (614x401, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfK9UPEQavo
youtu.be/LNmOVK8IK-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who want that life are welcome to it, all my friends are like that, I however am not, I have a car but I don't have a traditional career (I work a seasonal job 3 months of the year, part time, minimum wage) I suppose my 'career' is investing (I only made 20k last year doing that and another 4k from my job).
I have never been married (although I was shacked-up with a girlfriend for 9 months a few years ago) and I have no kids (that I'm aware of).
I am not depressed or suicidal, although I was in my younger days.
I'm quite happy.

Attached: Troll-Doll.jpg (283x424, 161K)

wrong. even that leads to depression and suicide

My mother has depression from long before I was born. Fuck off

>The only point to life is the have the traditional career, family of two children and a car.

sounds like hell

I’m unmarried, no kids, and teach firearms for a living.
I get to be outside daily out away from the city.
Couldn’t be happier.

I’ve got that +1 car and I’m quite happy. You are wrong

Attached: C1D9690A-D72C-450E-8DDB-AEEB3528432C.gif (500x500, 97K)

I thought I wanted those things. Fiance turned out to be retarded so I'm alone and depressed. I don't want those things anymore.

Wrong pic OP. You must not be from around here.... let me introduce you to America. Where even our dogs have guns...

Attached: https___cdn.uploadvr.com_wp-content_uploads_bfi_thumb_american-dream-featured-image-art-1200x702-nn6 (1200x702, 152K)

Oh of course! How could I have forgotten!
The good ol’ Divorce stick!

I'm not quite sure how one forgets about guns in America... I just got back from Denny's and my All-American came with the standard 9mm and 1/2 lb of bacon. I upgraded to a .45 acp but in the longrun I think I shouldve opted for the shotgun and a full pound of bacon. It wasnt that much more.

I think that's what we call an opinion, Truly all opinion are the same as they are all equally wrong. If you knew the truth, you wouldn't have an opinion. Opinions or perspectives cannot be morphed as ideal for everyone, Everyone is different in what they call happiness by their own nature. Some people like to go to war and kill sand niggers while jumping out of airplanes, Others like to work desk jobs. Some people like to drive super fast sportbikes on the weekend, Others like to sell drugs. Marriage in the modern sense is dead, It only brings resentment and a trapped feeling that turns into a snowball effect where this wouldn't happen if marriage was never introduced. If you look at past "marriages" of the 1800's where most couples lived out their lives together, They usually knew each other from a young age and it was not a legal contract bound with money. There was no pressure because if a marriage was not right, People would just go their separate way. Today it's not so easy you must go to court and spend months of your life fighting a divorce, Which is why marriage has such a high chance of ruining a relationship. In the end, Do what you will that is your nature, Because the things that you take pleasure in naturally, will be the only thing that makes you happy. And that my friend is a question for yourself, What makes you happy? Find that answer out and go do it.

Attached: 1365795243205.jpg (362x403, 67K)

Unless its killing and/or raping people... dont do that. Get help instead.

Ahhh the good ol' days... not a nig in sight and everything is clean and intact... now its mostly just "nigs in sights," crumbling infrastructure, rising crime rates, and property devaluation. Oh, America, how you've fallen.

The reason why america and the state of healthy relationships are declining is solely correlated to marriage. partly because the feminist movement teaching young women to act like men, and in turn those women when raising children raise feminine men. It's all the work of you know who. In Nazi germany this was never a problem, In the old days of america this was never a problem.

Attached: nicetryjew.jpg (225x225, 9K)

why would jews do that?
what's their benefit?

The world will always have pain and suffering. Evil and good are relative terms. We cannot change how much suffering is in the world, Only who gets the suffering and how they get it. If it's your nature to kill, You must kill. If that is what you feel the need to do. You must find an outlet. The world must have pain and happiness, the yin and the yang, death and life. It must exist in equal proportion.

I'm not revealing my identity, I'm a prominent member of the 3rd position movement, I founded a party almost 15 years ago and I have been living a traditional life, I have a career, I have a family, and I lurk Yea Forums because the small IV drip of novelty keeps me going. Being traditional in the modern world is incredibly boring, the entire system is set up to push people away from traditionalism. Good books don't get written, Theater is a joke, music is a joke, there's no escape from the reality of the modern world.

Be traditional in the streets and do whatever the fuck you want in private as long as no one knows or finds out. That's my advice, it's the only way to keep your sanity in this world.

Thats dark. I love it!

he didn't say it cured depression

I wouldn't know since I'm not a jew, But I think it has to do with the breaking of family values. You see, In nature there is a mother and a father figure. Humans need this to make productive children. The mom instills and teaches emotional values and how to care, and the father teaches guidance, masculinity and how to be a man or logical values. Without a father figure, men from what data shows tend to be more aggressive, act out with emotions more and are usually more troublesome to society. Most men in jail never had a father to teach them the principles of being a man. I feel like it's not good news that our family structure is being changed from the natural order.

that little girl is ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=nfK9UPEQavo

Is all of hetero America this far in the closet?

youtu.be/LNmOVK8IK-M

Attached: aysimwae.jpg (600x587, 42K)