Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums
Just wanted to get your opinion.
My mom is a 67 year old vaping fanatic. She used to smoke cigarettes and now she vapes. Which I guess is an improvement, but it’s still kind of annoying.
Anyhow, I don’t mind too much if she vapes on her own, except that she vapes in my house. And especially when she hangs out around my kids. She’ll be reading s story book to the grandkids or whatnot and just start hot-boxing the room with “Menthol brain freeze” vapors or whatever kind of idiotic vaping juice she likes and I’m kind of concerned that it’s making my kids retarded.
She is convinced that vaping is harmless to children. I want to kick her out of my house (she lives with me and I pay her rent).
Anyhow, just wanted to get Yea Forums’s opinion.
What should I do?

Attached: granny.jpg (749x649, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur house.

paying rent.

lo iq with kids smdh

Shameless self-bump.

C'mon Yea Forums - I need your opinion!

Tell her to cut the shit or get the fuck out. I dont vape around my kids and not in my house

Maybe you should get your kids Juuls so they can be dope af like their granny.

Your house, your rules.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

tell her to start making some money

pic related

Attached: casting couch.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Delete her wow account

vapor that she leaves behind her vaping is no more harmful then the vapor water leaves when boiled .

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do, but she doesn't respond well to being told what to do.

Seriously,could you kick your own mom out on the street?

yeah, I might prefer to burn my family alive than have a bunch of kids Juuling around the house.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

good point

Lol.

She doesn't have a wow account to the best of my knowledge, but she does actually spend all day derping on her computer doing I don't know what.

Attached: images (1).jpg (304x166, 6K)

thats not true, its literally vaporized vegetable glycerin and flavorings. Vegetable glycerin doesnt just turn into water because heat was applied... I vaped for years btw.

It almost certainly has nicotine in it as well, otherwise all these vaping folks would be happy to suck on a steaming teapot filled with hot, "menthol brain freeze" flavored tea

Attached: CCXL2nDWAAAyP0A.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

Yup, sure could. I don't respond well to people feeling they can make decisions for my kids

This shit. How in the hell people think water just fucking appears when no water is even applied is fucking beyond me

Get a load of this retard

I like that your mom is NEET-ing off of your bitch ass. She does whatever she wants cause you don't demand respect. Even in your own household, she knows you won't do anything. Momma sounds like a baller to me.

Attached: download (1).jpg (308x164, 9K)

Yeah, you're absolutely right. This is what I needed to hear.

there's no negative health affects of vaping... kick her out anyways

You wont do a goddamn thing you little bitch

Maybe not. Have a plan to confront her tomorrow at least. Any suggestions abt what to say?

It's your mom, be glad she kicked the cancer sticks and stop being a little bitch.

Tell her if she wants to vape, it's not around the kids or in the house. It's as simple as that. I go into my garage everytime I vape so I DONT do it around my kids

Watch that Bojack Horseman episode Free Churro where he says:

My mother is dead, and everything is worse now.

This and if she proceeds to still do that shit, just break her e-cigarette or whatever it is called.

And that is in what way relevant

Had*
Your lungs absorb the nicotine instantly

The reason the clouds are bigger than the vapor initially produced is that the moisture from your mouth is incorporated via absorbtion so there is water

Active /r9k/ Discord, stay out normalfags:
discord
lI-X-Il]51[lI-X-Il
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: file 21.jpg (836x1192, 373K)

she raised you so you want to kick her out of your house for vaping? if this is not a meme your a terrible person

Attached: yamchakek.png (883x660, 786K)

Is vaporized vegetable glycerine bad though?

vaping is worse, those fags want to smoke, but are too pussy to do it.
They also think it is okay to vape everywhere since it is "safe".

Tell her to be a homo in her own time or be evicted

No you fucking tard

Implying she was even a good mom

look up the effects of propylene glycol when burned at high tempuratures and you will get all the answer you need

It literally doesn't matter whether she thinks it's harmless for children. What you say goes when it comes to your kids.

Need clarification. Do you pay her rent in a property that you are renting? Or is it her house and you're paying her to live there. I don't understand.

Wow, excellent retort, bruh

"Second hand vape" has shown zero negative affects.
The whole vaping at high temperatures thing is a total myth, made popular by an study done incorrectly where they purposely burned ejuice far beyond and at higher temps than anyone would ever do
Vaping is an absolutely safe alternative to smoking
Nicotine by itself is less harmful to the nervous system than caffeine
at work on my break so i can't provide proof for this, but it all exists and is easily found
Notblowingsmoke.org is one site you can use and the ecf forum as well

>and I’m kind of concerned that it’s making my kids retarded.
No need to worry, they're definitely retarded since they're your offspring.

The shit you exhale with vaporizers is essentially water vapor. They intentionally add water to vape juice so that it feels more like smoking due to the exhale and visual aspects.