Why didn't you join the marines Yea Forums?

why didn't you join the marines Yea Forums?

Attached: nick_swardson_2007_02_15.jpg (400x600, 69K)

because i'm not a flaming faggot

I smoke pot

Wasn’t gay enough for the Navy

Never liked the taste of crayons

because i'm a flaming faggot

They couldn't meet my salary requirements.

why didnt you join the marines OP? thats the real question

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game. Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, hey?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be. However during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their OWN decisions on what they'd like to do, instead. Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image. This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

Attached: The Man With the World's Smallest Penis.jpg (220x275, 15K)

OP here
I'm sorry.. I posted this thread because I wasn't good enough for the Marines
The guys down at the recruiting office laughed at me and called me awful things like "tasteycakes".
I just wanted to make everyone else feel as bad as I do right now.
I'm actually crying now.

I am pretty sure he wouldnt kill you for walking away with your tail between your legs. Unless u r an unincorrigble GOOK

The homosex

Only low IQ losers join the military. Literal libtard army force.

As someone who has served along side American soldiers I have to say the lack of training and professionalism among the general ranks was shocking.

Every other nation in the task force had consequences to a negligent discharge (firing your weapon when you weren’t supposed to) EXCEPT the Americans. They seemed blisfully unaware of the status of their personal weapons almost at all times. They were constantly popping off rounds all over the allied camps/mess halls and racking on an disgusting amount of accidents or near misses.

The one exception to this were the marines. They had a pride in who/what they were representing, so they took care to do right by “the corps.” Id rank them on par with every other allied nations military.

Had 2 hernias so I would become a liability.

Seconded.Fair comment.

Went to boot camp, and I quit.

I did. MOS in FL, stationed in Hawaii, MEU’d Thailand and Cambodia and deployed to the Philippines.

Worked for me.

cause i don't eat crayons.
did 4 years in the Army though.

I don’t want to leave the ones I care about behind.

OP pic was fucking hilarious on RENO 911!

I'm neither poor nor retarded.

At 540 pounds I was slightly outside their ideal criteria for candidacy.

parents wouldnt let me