So what would Yea Forums rate my ex-girlfriend?

So what would Yea Forums rate my ex-girlfriend?

Attached: f7ff1e7a75b20c4046b74f281c33650b16601f05-1S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Mr. Honeydew in drag

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x432, 17K)

looks to be a solid 5 in my standards

if I'm buzzed a solid 6.5

Attached: 55e2816412337342d273887c39d3fd52169321de-1S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 86K)

discord
l[Xl-l[90]I-IX]I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 10.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

5/10 she really needs to get some better sense of style
Show nudes

Huh. Sounds like she's straight up average then. I always liked her hairstyle, glasses and pale skin. I've always been attracted to that look. Anyway, you guys wanna see what my ex before this girl looked like?

Attached: 2b0a5121925039bd60f6e1fee3b495eca0c2688f-1S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 68K)

Her hairstyle just doesn't work for her head and her thin neck imo. Maybe it's just poor photography.
No nudes?

Personally I give her less than average, but hey we’re all attracted to different things. I thought my ex was one of the prettiest girls I’d been with but none of my friends saw it. If you like her, who gives a shit what other people think she looks like

She's cute.

No poor photography. Through the hair lenght the emphasis comes to ly on her round face and makes it rounder.
Compare it to this and you'll see what I mean
Always look at the shape of faces to determine hairstyles.

I mean I have her nudes, but I also still currently have romantic feelings for her, and some respect. I would post nudes, but I know threads can get archived.

Attached: ac40350bf7260cc076354a0f1d2127e6f6465359-1S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 124K)

Always asume pics on here don't ever disapear from the internet.
It's dumb to think they won't.

She looks like pink guy

Attached: 2CA0F15A-9362-41CF-8028-7796A112DF28.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Okay, now that's a cute pic. Not too low of a neckline drawing attention to her narrow neck. Upgrading to 6, maybe a 6.5

OP if you have any pictures of her in a morphsuit I will be extremely glad to see them

I know I know, it's just that I'd feel better with random people saving her pics, rather than the thread itself get archived so that the convos are obvious too with the nudes in them. Ahhh.

Anyone want to see my other ex? She's arguably more attractive.

Attached: dab451f44c988c426e4c07aeea5f1ffa9019748f-1S_1280[1].jpg (540x960, 76K)

OP here, Oh how I wish I had that picture myself :P

Would bang but wouldnt try to hard/10

Show us something you think will really grab our interest

Random people saving them means those random people can further spread them to places you don't have control over.

shes real cute post more?

Okay. If you've gone on milf posts in the past, you may have seen the woman on the left.

The girl on the right is my other ex.

What do you think of her and how do the two ex's compare?

Attached: IMG_0503[1].jpg (2576x1932, 857K)

You gonna be jackin' to her my bud?

Attached: 6d6c4206729fe14ffd16909b0a70434b281ba902-2S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 118K)

honestly yeah most likely. she is real cute though. looks like shes nice.

See, now, that, right there, is getting pretty hnng.

Hmm. Not really my type from what I can see. A thicc ass would change my opinion somewhat. I'm definitely more for the cute and nerdy style. I don't suppose you can tell some hot stories, at least?

Yeah I'm getting pretty hard...

Fuck man post more. Like just fuck...

3/10

she's kinda weird looking but cute.. And the weird turns me on, not sure why. Probably 7/10, would love to see her body?

i'd dinner the shit out of her

I would pat that squigga on the head. She looks to be part Asian and Part European/White.

That's interesting that from these pictures, she looks like she's a nice person. She's very sarcastic, argumentative, and dislikes most things.

She has her interests, but I wish she could be both a more positive and open-minded person when we were together.

I can't completely blame her though, because she has bipolar-depression disorder, hypo-thyroid disorder, and type 2 Herpes (don't worry I'm clean)

Her only other serious relationship was shit. They were on and off for a year and some months, he was verbally abusive would basically rape her (coherenced her into sex when she didn't want to, and would force sex if she said no.)

I still like her and think she's cool as fuck, and always loved when she laughed and smiled part of the reason being because it made me feel happy for her, that she could feel happy in the moment considering everything that's working against her.

Attached: 6d6c4206729fe14ffd16909b0a70434b281ba902-1S_1280[1].jpg (720x1280, 127K)

Was I right about her being mixed race? It's not meant in a rude way, she just has an interesting look. If it isn't rude to say, you can see the Asiatic features in her eye shape, they're more almond shaped than someone who is only european would typically have. I could be wrong about that though. No expert.

Maybe a wee bit autistic?
Does she like handjobs?

I think she is cute.. I love girls with quirky looks like this.

I dont really care for the slender body though, a nice semi chubby, curvy, big tits would go great with that face. It's kind of a chubby girl face you know?

She is extremely sexy. Nudes would be very much appreciated op.

>she has bipolar-depression disorder
>hypo-thyroid disorder
>and type 2 Herpes

So basically your average modern day female..

>he was verbally abusive would basically rape her

Yadda yadda yadda,, I hear this shit from every fucking girl nowdays, its all part of the "me too" feminazi influenced bullshit. Show me a girl who says "Well we split up because we fought alot and were so different, and it just didnt work out".... No, never anything reasonable like that... Girls are always like, "it was him.. Him, him, him, he was a monster, he abused me, now I have ptsd!"

What? PTSD? That shit that soldiers get when their friend dies in their fucking arms on the battle field? You have THAT?? Because your ex yelled at you a few times or some shit.. Ohh and you did nothing to provoke it right? You never got into it with him, it was all just him.. riiiiight

I'm clearly jaded

Actually no you're wrong. She does get that a lot tho, that she looks a little asian. I forget what she is specifically, but she's basically a pastey white american with european decent like many americans.

Nah she's definitely not autistic, we are because we are Yea Forumstards ;P

She definitely liked stroking my dick, not huge on blowjobs do to bad past experiences.

She is cute I'd say too and I do like her quirkyiness as well. Her body drives me insane, like there's nothing crazy or out of the ordinary, she has a nice slender body, but jesus her pale skin with the combo of freckles on her thighs drove me insane.

Nudes and very unlikely to be posted her, sorry user.

sounds like a dude from the mgtow movement....

>in my standards

Attached: 500px-Gary.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Not only is she not your ex-GF, but she's way more attractive than you are. This woman is a cutie pie who literally never, ever thinks about you.

Here she is before I met her when she had long hair

Attached: 15380468_904697129661003_5742106343709153557_n.jpg (431x438, 25K)

Why are you pretending you dated this person? What is she, your friends GF? You jealous? Did she turn you down?

She is my ex and nice try to make me feel bad :)

She never thinks about you.

I'm not pretending :O

I'm sure she does from time to time at least. Either way, it doesn't really matter.

>obsessing over a woman to the point where you've dedicated a thread to her on Yea Forums and you're begging underage children and virgin creeps to give them your thoughts on her
If she is your ex, she's done very well for herself getting away from you. You're garbage, you've entered the realm of pathetic stalker, and she can do way better.

Never heard of mgtow, but sounds pretty decent to me

It's good that it doesn't matter then, because she never thinks about you lol. If you died tomorrow, she'd be sucking her new man's big throbbing cock with a smile on her face that same night.

Marriage material. How'd you fuck that one up?

you got kik? i wanna see more of her pics

>Anyone want to see my other ex? She's arguably more attractive.

No we dont care about anyone else. We want nudes of this girl... Atleast tits or something, with no face, deniable plausibility

bump

I'd put her in the 69 position and flick her asshole with my tongue, if you catch my drift.

Yea right bitch we know this is you wanting to get people's opinion on yourself...Get a life

Please tell me you're joking. No one is this dense.