Sup Yea Forums

sup Yea Forums
Drug General I guess
Hows everyone elses night going, just dropped 155ug of acid after a heavy night of blow
melting rn in bed listening to 8d stuffm any recommendations for freaky stuff, felling a bit hyper

Attached: WEB_CTFBMF.jpg (630x445, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/2ljsAK4UuVBjndV3wFUnQh?si=pJQ-GdI9S_mV2eMLrrSO7w
youtu.be/gNdnOTvGbJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hows everyone elses night going
kinda bumbed, no drugs just a 750ml of rum some weed and and a bottle cyclobenzprine, tizanidine, trazodone a few hundred morning glory seeds and a 5lbs of poppies. not sure how im going to make it through the night without anything worthwhile to do. wat do?

Attached: 1551395529951.png (1320x742, 591K)

Attached: 1230.jpg (420x315, 61K)

Attached: 1554759068693.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Attached: Anomalous_motion_illusion1.png (1024x768, 377K)

mind isn't melting that much yet

open.spotify.com/artist/2ljsAK4UuVBjndV3wFUnQh?si=pJQ-GdI9S_mV2eMLrrSO7w

Tired and don’t have any drug buddies to chill/smoke/trip with. Been like that for a minute bc small towns suck

well you know the saying.. when in doubt always take more acid

i mean you're not wrong

send help, i clicked on a youtube playlist and its nothing but korn, hopsin, and the yeah yeah yeahs. im so confused and too fukedup to stands up walkover and change it HALP MEH!!!

DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SPAM YOUR HONEY POT ON EVERY THREAD ON EVERY BOARD?

Attached: 1554710618174.jpg (800x533, 121K)

that sounds horrible haha

I’m bummed out op. I’ve tripped on acid about 8 times and even done some n bomb twice. At this point I have to take 4 tabs just make the trip worth it. Any less and it just feels like a weed high. I’ve been reading up on how to make DMT but I’m afraid of fucking it up. Anyways enjoy your trip bro!

hehe xd :) thanks for the post, gonna go post this pic on the thread on tipestry now n get paid crypto ez x d

Attached: tipestrymatrexnonmerged.jpg (630x445, 475K)

reed canary grass, but i tempted to call bullshit on your tolerance claim unless your tabs are weakAF, also people tend to forget the magic of mushrooms in search of greater and start to miss the point

Attached: 1551509840556.gif (498x373, 428K)

bump

youtu.be/gNdnOTvGbJQ

ok this is getting out oh hand, it was kinda ironic and funny at first but now its just getting old. Must stand and risk wicked spins to stop this madness

no drugs, no weed. was supposed to fly tomorrow but my flight's been delayed by a day so just drinking and wishing I had weed

no bowl to scrape?