Not political

Not political.
Pic related
Is this normal?
I ran out and was going to scrape resin from the bowl but it broke and treasure came out.
Can this stuff be rolled up in a joint? Or has to be a bowl? Seems kind of sticky.

Nowhere around here to get a bowl at this time of night.

Attached: 20190408_235922.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/olikNYqKYws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20190409_000157.jpg (1920x1080, 719K)

It's a combo of resin and scoobie snacks that fell into the piece. You can smoke it like hash, but it'll taste awful. You'll still get high. Can pipe if you're desperate.

>You can smoke it like hash
How do i do that?

Long story short, you know how when you clean the grill there is like a shit load of black burnt shit in the corners. It is basically that but inside your bowl. You could smoke it, but it will probably be horrible, and may not even get you that high. That being said, you should learn how to clean your fucking bowl out. I guarantee you been getting shittier hits than you could have been getting because of this garbage in the way.

Attached: 1403039585695.jpg (775x695, 97K)

Idk it was my first bowl i used to just roll joints.

Aw babies first bowl broke. Well go ask some experienced people, /b probably isn't the best. Also, are you a girl? because If so I am fairly sure we have a rule here. If not, cut your fingernails hippy.

>experienced people
where are they?

>are you girl?
go jack off nigger

The butane fumes from your lighter will get you higher than smoking that shit will.

lol, perhaps. Idk, want me to hook you up with my buddy on facebook? :P tbh im not a big smoker, most of it was in my college years. Buddy of mine has been smoking for like 15 years though, so I always just ask him :P.

fucking disgusting

don't smoke pipe resin you degenerate

Push it up into your bum

You will get high as a kite

im going to smoke it even harder now to spite this post

have fun:)

You can smoke it, but it will taste nasty and can make your lungs hurt. Yes you'll likely get stoned.

scrape out, put on a sheet of paper, let dry a bit, mix at least 50:50 with tobacco (I'd recommend more like tobacco 75:25 resin, because taste), let dry again. Then you can smoke it. Will taste horrible but will produce a valid high.

don't do this
smoke it out of an aluminum can or attach a metal socket to a tube and then tape it together, used to do this shit all the time in a pinch

sad loser. go smoke some cat hair as well, it will have the same effect. Whoever told you thats equiv to hash is a retard

>dont do this, smoke it out of painted aluminum

Haha oh wow

If you never smoked a resin bowl, your not a true smoker. Plenty of times my hook wouldn't be able to meet and resorted to it.

No, you should do this

Ive smoked plenty.
This time the bowl broke though and its a big mix of shake weed and resin that came out

It is normal. It's a mixture of resin and weed that fell in. You can smoke it and it will Trash your Fucking Ass, but it is not good for you (can build up in your lungs if you go ham and you will have to cough it out. Not kidding) and the high doesn't last very long. I'd say you're good to smoke what you have there

>if you haven't sucked cock for weed you arent a true degenerate

Thank god

2 l8 4 the tr8r b8 m8

>marijuana isnt addictive btw

>I can stop whenever i want btw

>I just like being high btw, thats why i *need* to smoke everyday

OP you're taking advice from these people. I doubt you're out of college. underage b&

>i broke a glass bowl being a jonesy pothead

Screwed yourself there. If you really want your parents to be proud find some dirty way to smoke that tar dust

Cook it with a lighter. It won't stay lit, but it'll burn if you keep the flame to it.

But go easy, that shit is potent. Especially if you've been smoking top shelf. I actually like the high that resin gives. Super anxious at first, but then it mellows out into a full body high.

Nigger you are posting on /b
you cant lecture anybody on being the pride of their parents eyes

>reclaim jenkum is the best i like the way it turns my eyes yellow and makes my asshole itch

Retards. Straight up retards. The resin I've smoked is potent as hell. Just depends how goopy it is. If it's mostly ash, then no, it's not worth smoking. If it's like a thick paste, that shit is fuego.

Oh which rule number is that officer?

Get bent

Agreed

>only the coolest people grub for drugs as potent as caffiene

I think he's saying that he's a hypocrite for saying they're a disappointment to their parents. Since he's posting on Yea Forums he's most likely a disappointment too

You have done a good job, do you know that?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.24M)

Use this moment to reflect on the fact your life is so boring you are willing to smoke that gross shit and get a hobby like biking or climbing or cars or flying rc planes

>mr memefun life has time to post this between hang gliding and spaceship racing.

>I'm 15 and weed is my life

you’re a fucking new faggot cunt and someone should kill you you don’t even fucking know what you’re talking about

Tits or gtfo is for bitches begging for attention by letting everyone know their females, if ur just being a normal ass fucking user tits or gtfo isn’t relevant. you’re a dumb kyke and you should be ran over.

OP none of the dweebs are chronically, yeah u can smoke it. If u have no price, apple/can/gbong. Tastes a little nastier then weed but I’m pretty sure thc content is higher. carcinogen content is also higher.

again to the user I’m replying to, I sincerely hope you die you dumb faggot, at the very least leave this site and never return

>or flying rc planes

Are you a fucking wizard my guy. smoking weed is more enjoyable than half that cunty shit, you have lame interests don’t push your gay ass shit on other people. if dude wants to sit at home and smoke resin let him. go take dick and bike somewhere else

riding bicycles and fixing the suspension on my car is really living on the edge.
you must have so much fun

shitcuntass why my posts go hiding??

I just rolled some in a paper.
Its not that bad just a little bit of that kind of taste when you smoke a stem or seed. Mostly tastes like regular though.

Having weed as your only interest is fucking gay and if you think driving and biking is cunty you can have fun with whatever you think is fun you condescending nigger

you arent biking or hiking though

you are on /b talking shit about what other people are doing

>you criticized someone online at 12pm you must have no life

Wow ru a detective

all these fucking prissy faggots talking out their ass. you are a confirmed smoker tho

I did a thing

Attached: kk.webm (720x486, 1.83M)

somehow weed seems much less dangerous than this

Where was that at?

To be fair that drone is only 85mm with 2 inch props and weighs less than 100grams. I have a 210mm quad with 5 inch props that weighs around 550 grams and it can hit 90mph in less than 3 seconds

rolling for pics of it shoved up ops bung hole.

you faggots just report in for the (you)'s or just cant help shitposting non-stop.

>an hour and ten minutes later

The yous, definitely

Super stoner to the rescue

Regular shit?

>much less fun

Fixd

just tasted like weed.
Im pretty sure its mostly just shake weed and old ash. Its fluffy and pretty dry not like wet and sticky like normal resin.

mfw have that exact high from bong resin right now

Being a filthy drug addict is fun

Attached: 1553015763194.png (600x686, 113K)

discord
l[Xl-l[39]I-IX]I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 19.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

youtu.be/olikNYqKYws

Hash under glass is the most efficient method.