GF and me "pausing our relationship"

>GF and me "pausing our relationship"
>Check snapchat map
>Her and guy that she used to hang out with who had a crush on her are hanging out at her place
>It's 1 AM.

What the fuck do I do Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 3.png (736x1360, 1.78M)

Nothing man. I’d call this one done. She’s using you as a safe branch to swing to another.

Go fuck her friends.

find somebody to have sex with since you're very obviously lonely

Pic related

Attached: ED06E3D4-978B-48FD-BA6E-07B142E8FAC8.jpg (401x647, 61K)

That happnened with me and her, she slept in his bed claims didn’t do anything but I bet she sucked him and his friends cocks amd got gangbanged she gets super burnt when drunk

Attached: BA564959-2BF2-4A2C-A2E0-6688A9CEF911.jpg (1546x2046, 545K)

Super horny**

Post nudes

She's also not responding to my texts right now.

Attached: IMG_7319.jpg (1242x2208, 496K)

fuck that hoe

Go fuck her dad

oh man this is gonna slide into a cuck thread so fast

Fuck user I don't even know what to do right now.

Attached: 1515930387770.png (1469x932, 1.14M)

your relationship is paused, stop talking to her and fuck someone else

>autofellatio
>you are enchanting

Attached: Trythis.png (800x746, 38K)

Expose her.

Yeah she’s probably doing something sexual with him..

Map said he was there 30 minutes ago.

Attached: 1.png (490x1278, 908K)

Attached: asdf4.png (1165x526, 735K)

Lol sorry I was js

Fuck......

Attached: rsz_14.png (767x1072, 1.19M)

Show us her tits what is she working with?

Gotta find it. Here's some ass.

Attached: 52.jpg (1023x767, 198K)

>start doing thexe type of olympycx with her

Attached: FakexChafitaxLatinax.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

She ain’t shit. Meat’s meat. That’s all she’ll amount to. I second that you should totally dick her dad down though.

How do I bring it up to her without her knowing I have the map?

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (1096x1466, 1.06M)

Omg reminds me of my gf from doggy POV. I’m sure she’s great to fuck too. Yeah man I’m sorry but that guy if he liked her and she’s drunk, he’ll probably get her to undress and shit and suck his dick and he’ll be fucking her big ass

Lol OP we already told you yesterday that she is fucking behind your back and you have yet to deliver the tits

In seriousness, if she’s already fucking around, you didn’t mean anything to her. Kick her to the curb and move on to the women/men worth your time lmao

Nobody is drunk

Fuck I'm literally shaking

Attached: 1520134178493.png (830x1418, 1.66M)

"We're on a break" normally means that she's breaking up with you and is trying to let you down easy. You're just the back-up plan now if she decides to come back to you at all.

Post her tits. If she's gonna fuck him there isn't shit you can do about it at this point.

Help

Attached: 1428512888175.jpg (745x603, 62K)

yeah its safe to assume they are comfortable together

cucked

How do you know you said she hasn’t been responding?

Bring it up. Bring it up. You fucking cuck piece of shit beta. You don't fucking bring it up, you do the fucking bitch like a hot turd. God damn she's not even your gf right now, how do you "bring it up".

What do you mean

Attached: 3(1).png (1180x1188, 1.86M)

Shaking or not, you’ve been given a perfect opportunity to get over her quickly. If she’s wrapped around a guy, right now, why are you worried about it? She’s gone and you’re better off.

If you have to pause a relationship your connection to eachother is shit. Better not see you posting "happy x amount of years/months anniversary!" since you technically are broken up. time to start out from day 0

Been there, OP.

Trust me—the sooner you turn away from her, the better for you. Otherwise you’re just resetting the clock.

I’m not gonna lie—you’ve got pain ahead. The choice you have is whether you prolong it, and giver her power over you—or make it as short as possible by renouncing the bitch.

Get on Tinder and play the field.

She is comfortable letting him put his cock in her asshole comfortable.

She finally responded "What happened"

Ugh

Ok

congratulate him for smashing your girl

You don't bring it up, you just leave her alone and move on. It's gonna hurt, but the longer you try to cling onto this relationship, the more it's going to continue to hurt you

honestly dawg it's on you for not having a side chick lined up for exactly this turn of events

i mean your girl is pretty hot and this guy is obviously going to score
let it go or obsess until you drive yourself mad

As someone who was in a long distance relationship, that turned into an open relationship, she caught feelings for the other guy and I’m single now. For what it’s worth

Shit, that little Snapchat guy looks like me. I guess I’m fucking your gf user

My ex who I dated for four years wanted a break (prolly to be a whore) so I agreed just to fuck her sister. Then broke up with her. Because why the fuck should I be miserable for some coochie.

Fuck I even left my box of condoms at her place.

Thanks user.

I know...

FWIW he's 6'3 and an athelete.

Attached: 63.png (440x1000, 816K)

Post tits then fag, since OP is not delivering

Nigga if she has the map turned on all of her friends can see it, not just you

why would you put yourself through this? she's doing something that makes you feel awful. if she cared about you and you did what she is doing, she would feel awful. you have to turn away now and let it go. in a relationship, attractive women will always have more options than the man she is with. you have to work hard to make yourself attractive to other women. that's the only way to reach a balance of power. currently, you need her too much. you said you're on a "pause" which means she can do whatever she wants. she's showing you exactly what she wants to do. it's hard work being an attractive man; it's way harder than being an attractive woman. for your own sake, move on and become a better man.

Ask her to consider a threesome or foursome. Film it. Share with her family.

You're like what? 20s tops? Fuck her. She's not thinking about you right now so stop wasting brain power on her.

Work on improving yourself and your life. You probably weren't going to get married anyways and if you did there's a very small chance it would have lasted your whole life. "Pauses" are cheaper than divorces.

tldr grow up faggot

I'm sure she's a sweet woman and everything, but if you're just looking for a female to covet there are way less ugly ones out there for you to feel weird about

Block her. Delete her number.

Dude is using your condoms to fuck that pussy.

My gf started fucking a D1 basketball player we met at the bar. Let’s just say I was invited over less after the bars after that

Yeah but I don't normally use snapchat, so she assumed i dont have it.

Thanks user.

Kek I wish

Oh my god

Attached: 23.jpg (750x942, 164K)

Attached: 1554609217260.png (640x480, 438K)

Why would you want to "take a break". That's just code for fucking other people.

Bingo bango bongo

Because she felt I didn't give her much effort. I'm just busy.

Attached: 64.jpg (1101x1334, 197K)

Thanks user I guess OP is a fag after all

Any time a chick wants to "take a break" from a relationship, she really means she wants to get some new dick for a while. She isn't giving up sex while on this "break." It's an excuse to fuck your friends or her ex, etc.

make up an excuse to go get something from her place and count the condoms you have left.

I forget exactly how many I used, like 2 or 3 I think.

Attached: 42.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

Who decided to "pause" the relationship. You or her?

If the bitch can't understand that you're truly busy then she's not worth keeping. At the same time, you gotta make some time for her to show her that you care.

If you don’t give woman every waking minute, than you are not giving them enough.
Go fuck someone else and forget about her

hey user, post some nudes of her.

Dude
I’d wait till tomorrow to talk about it
I’d ask her what she was up to last night.
If she says she wasn’t hanging with anyone, dump her. If she says she was hanging with a guy and you ask what time she went home, and she says “mmm, like 9.”
Dump her.
If she’s lying about the time, she’s lying about the crime

Her

I know, I've tried. Just offputting once I saw them hanging out. Literally last week she said that she never talks to him.

Shit ok

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

Haha yeah its your fault for dating a hot chick OP

hot chicks are always looking around to see if theres a man thats just a teensy bit better than the one theyre with. And they'll never stop looking around for this man. Until theyre 40, and start backpedaling furiously

Ghost her fuck her friends

go to her place and eat his cum out of her gaping holes to show dominance

Knew had to be something to pay for.

Attached: 1A17EC7F-E0D3-4943-9BE6-A7DF5EB946C2.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

She has a big mouth i bets he can suck a huge dick

Kek yes.

Attached: 24D6B159-FCB5-4803-98FB-C7D0F012D4A2.png (750x1334, 1015K)

Post her tits already.

post a full nude

She's very obviously lying, because they're together now and likely have been talking and probably fucking before this "break." Women are heartless dude.

My roommate is military and stationed about 1200 miles from his wife and kids. His wife is seriously fucking every guy that she can while he is away. Her best friend has told me (not sure why) all these dudes she keeps sneaking over to her house. Roommate has a door alarm sensor attached to his front door that alerts him any time it's opened. She sneaks dudes in over the fence and through her window. They've been married for 10 years and have kids together and visit each other often enough, but she's about that lying hoe life.

Yeah bro, i'm sorry to say. She is like 90% doing something with the other guy. Especially since you guys are "on a break" or whatever. It is just an excuse for her. Don't listen to it, yeah you can confront her about it. But she'll deny, lie or twist the story. Not worth your time, move on sure shes attractive but that dosen't mean shes right for you.

OP you were a fag yesterday, post nudes or gtfo beta cuck

Sorry dude. As soon as she suggested the pause you should have noped the fuck out of there.

Bitches tend not to jump ship unless they have somewhere soft to land.

He prolly stuck his finger in her butthole

A story from my own experience:

Had a girl about 6 years back, we didn't live together but we were together pretty much any time we weren't working. We fucked regularly, because we made time for it, 1-3 times a day.

She eventually gets fired from her job, she now has even more time yet we start to see each other less and less because she's "busy" trying to find new work. Finding work isn't as schedule intensive as actually having a job so obviously something is up.

She was piss poor at communicating anything and didn't want me to help her find a job either so again less and less time spent together.

I tried to comfort her and let her know she'll find another job etc and I'll help her through while she is jobless etc etc. Just to let her know she has worth and doesn't feel bad for not having a job and that it happens, tell her about my experiences with losing a couple jobs in the past.

I live through this for about 3 weeks and I'm 100% sure she's fucking other people at this point as we've only fucked like 5 times total since she lost the job.

She's less and less responsive and while not worried, I'm sure as hell she's cheating. So I just break it off with her, explain that her "shutting herself off" to me is very weird and I don't like it (something I've been trying to talk to her about before, only to be dismissed).

2 months later, I run into her and notice she looks a little thicker and turns out she's pregnant and has been for about 6 weeks. Apparently it's her ex's.

I dodged a bullet there. Thank fuck.

lol this being the last reply b4 404...

except.... whoops

OP do some cocaine with a few buddies and go over there

>How do I bring it up to her without her knowing I have the map?
Stop giving a fuck for what a cheating slut thinks of you. Bring it up, and dump her. Go date a nice trustworthy girl. (now post some cheating whore nudes)

This. Don't let yourself be a victim.

This. Rollerino

fpbp. She wants you to wait for her in case her new thing doesn't work. Find some new pussy

this.

Forget her. Gg.

Sorry bro but it's over since your relationship was on pause. Gotta lick your wounds and move on. Same shit happens to a lot of people don't let it fuck you up too much.

Jesus christ man, how many different fucking larps are gunna do with this bitch? Don't you ever get tired of this shit?

First rule of a bull is to not use condoms.

fuck another girl asap and kiss that relationship goodby son. move on as fast as possible