Who built the pyramids?

Who built the pyramids?

Attached: 81D60B12-1E9F-47A3-AF41-21B38241944F.jpg (800x600, 101K)

I did

me

some guy probably

The Jews

Nobody

The Kushites

Descendants from Europe

African Americans

Wrong

no joke

Attached: dnjxkfkfvgc11.jpg (250x205, 11K)

Probably some niggers and a bunch of kikes

You're a lying kike

Jewish slaves of African pharaohs

Stupid American

truth

Jewish propaganda

Old Testament giant angel-hybrids who were using them as big butt plugs

not true

Biblical fact.

I have it on great authority that the pyramids were built by three dudes all named Habib.

Alien kike niggers

illegal allens and 1 steve

Aliens.

African Europeans?

Have they looked inside that new chamber they found yet?

Aliens from another star system that sought to enslave humans for financial gain. Also, they're landing pads for spaceships.

Pre-egyptian culture which was wiped out by cataclysm. Egyptian took over.

>Biblical
>fact
pick one

fact.

we wuz kangz

Mighty ebony pharoah-kings.

trudat

Attached: scarred1146.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

lol only in the jewbook.
There is no archaeological evidence to support this, and actually an uncomfortable amount of archaeological evidence countering it.

Oh really? This is what they teach in history class in Europe...

Dinosaurs built the pyramids.

The jews in their enslavement.

The Goa'uld

Drunken Irish navvies most likely
..... the incompetent fuckers still can't use a plumb rule to build a vertical wall properly.

Some ancient civ that was wiped out in a great flood around 12k years ago

Sears

Blacks built everything, they deserve to own everything. The pyramids, great wall of China, USA, they built planet earth, it was only black people.

E.T.

this

Attached: 1549049873756.jpg (600x772, 129K)

and this

Aliens..... I mean niggers. Stinky sand niggers.

Attached: 91581547-F393-4D61-8CA5-5632D31A9512.jpg (550x466, 60K)

Source?

Sand niggers

Work teams that labored in sequence, depending on when and where they came from, how long, their skillset, etc.

They often competed against one another

Dumb Fucking Labor - but Too Fucking Stupid to have invented the Wheel, or any housing more complex than a Grass Hut. Niggers are Sub-Human Mentally Inferior Proto-Humans

Mostly niggers

The Anunaki...

Egyptians.

Interdimensional niggers from the universe where whites are niggers and niggers are functioning members of society.

Who wrote the book of love, is the bigger question

>the universe where whites are niggers and niggers are functioning members of society.

Impossible.
Congrats, you just disproved the multiverse theory.

indeed!

It was objectively not built by slaves. Slaves don't make perfect cuts. These things are fucking mathematical works of art and the surface finish and fits surpass anything up until modern tools.
Slaves don't do this. Especially if theyre from a place that never left anything great themselves when they were free. Have you seen what the old jews left? The Western wailing wall. That thing sucks. And guess what? It's actually an old Roman fort.

Atlanteans

This The great pyramids are not only bigger with bigger blocks, but the tool marks, surface finish, right angle cuts, consistent thinner-than-paper fits, and everything else are better than everything else the Egyptians built. We'd have a tough fucking time today even leveling a foundation that size that flat.
Everything except decoration. The great pyramids are bland inside, atypical of Egyptian custom.
The Egyptians stumbled upon these and settled and emulated as best they could. I find it funny everything they built after got worse and smaller and even some have crumbled.

Kek

Not yet. I forget exactly but either a French or Canadian (French Canadian?) team are developing a pair of robots to explore it. One of them is a tiny blimp.