FORMER Trump supporter here.Trump promised the wall in 2015.It's 2019 now

FORMER Trump supporter here.Trump promised the wall in 2015.It's 2019 now.

If he doesn't get re-elected in 2020,does that mean that he spend his entire Presidency without building a wall ( they change it now in to a fence)
So even George Bush did more for the border than Trump?

Why did we trust this man, again? Is this how "great again'' feels? Is this it? Because it's similar as when Obama was President, besides the society being even more liberal now than in 2008.So besides helping Israel and feeding the economical monster, why am I supposed to vote for that man or any Republican?
No wall, no deportation of all illegals, the legal immigration is actually getting bigger, no promotion of any kind of nationalism besides Israeli ones and AIPAC.

And when Obama was elected in 2008, both him and Hillary were agaisnt gay marriage and nobody even talked about trannies.Now with """CONSERVATIVE""" President we are actually more liberal than before.Is this George Bush or Ronald Reagan all over again?

Attached: trump traitor.jpg (870x1024, 89K)

The picture should show yang giving money to BOTH of them. That was his point. EVERYBODY gets 1,000. Regardless rich or poor

B-but RICH PEOPLE BAD

The us is really divided. I consider myself centrist/libertarian, which is hard. I say I don’t agree with “refugees” in Europe, but don’t want a wall that won’t do any good. Hillary was bad, but trumps just an idiot. In my opinion, his election, and the recent rise in the alt-right is somewhat liberals fault.

Considering how little you pay attention, I'd think you're an idiot troll pretending to be a Trump supporter. However, since he is building the wall RIGHT NOW I can confirm you're some retarded shill that still thinks this low quality propoganda works. Don't worry, I like you. You're the reason why he won in 2016 and why he's going to win 2020

What’s yangs political standings again? Sorry new candidates aren’t really something I’m good with

iif you voted him in for the wall you're a fucking idiot

the based among us voted him in for the memes and to fuck off the lefty fags

Yeah I’m also curious about his political standings

No, money would still go to the kikes, but he would be apologizing that he can't do the $1K a month, "Blocked by congress..."

Absolutely anyone, even one tick to the right of the extreme left is a Nazi now. Hate Trump or not, he's your guy.

Open borders, ban guns, kill whitey. Just like all leftists.

Vote for Trump for giving money to Israel
Vote for Yang for taxing the Jewish bankers and giving money to you.

Attached: butthatsslidding.jpg (1080x1093, 140K)

>FORMER Trump supporter here

No you aren't.
You are a shill

Fuck Yang Gang

sadly, most of this won't matter once the rest of the world gives up on the US ever paying off he national debt and the Dollar loses its world reserve currency status...

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (4740x2862, 614K)

Fuck Biden and Bernie.
I need my 12000 dollars each year.

Shill pretending to be Trump supporter

Everyone that supported Trump that I know STILL supports him

>wanting a bugman in the WH
>in an era which has seen immense Chinese subterfuge and infiltration
All of my wat.

Oh no, I don't want to give billions of dollars to Israel each year.Instead I want that money for myself and people around me.

If he can't built the wall, I am not voting for him.I am voting for my free 1000 checks.

Still no arguments for why to vote for Trump or any Republican?
Vote for Yang = free money
Vote for Trump or Biden = what do I actually get?Empty promises and classical liberalism disquised as conservativism?

>muh gibs
Nigger.

$12K per person, per year, for 70% of the population. Do the math real quick, compare the number to the TOTAL 2018 federal budget and tell yourself it's actually possible.

Tell that to Drumpf going on rants against Jay Z about how low the Black unemployment is and why the Blacks should support him.

Attached: trump traitorr.png (482x564, 649K)

Oh no,the class that I will never be part of will be hurt hard.

News flash, I don't care!Go back to watching Hannity and O'Reilly.

Attached: Game over Bezos.jpg (1200x675, 103K)