Go to bathroom

>go to bathroom
>take shit
>look in toilet
>it’s fucking grey
what the fuck does this mean, am i lacking in vitamins or something is it food poisoning am i gonna fucking die or something what the fuck

Attached: CCC9FF67-5E59-4DAD-9BD1-F3F774A00D0E.jpg (1125x895, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=d7a92af5-f39d-46fa-81ef-a17dce49788f
emedicinehealth.com/stool_color_changes/article_em.htm#what_causes_changes_in_stool_color_form_or_texture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep ur gon die bitch

You're already dead

I'm surprised you're even typing this. Call a doctor now

What did you eat OP

nah thats normal

How much candy have you eaten

unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=d7a92af5-f39d-46fa-81ef-a17dce49788f

I think I’m fucking dying

Attached: EF03B0C5-675C-4AA7-B5F3-2A7409620230.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

Super aids

This means there's a problem with your biliary system, as your body isn't making enough bile. Odds are it's some form of hepatitis. Call a doctor, or hope for the best.

Gray or Clay-Colored Stool

Stool can be gray or clay-colored if it contains little or no bile. The pale color may signify a condition (biliary obstruction) where the flow of bile to the intestine is obstructed, such as obstruction of the bile duct from a tumor or gallstone in the duct or nearby pancreas. The change of stool color to gray or clay typically occurs gradually as these medical conditions progress relatively slowly and stool becomes pale over time.

emedicinehealth.com/stool_color_changes/article_em.htm#what_causes_changes_in_stool_color_form_or_texture

I've never had a grey shit before. What the fuck did you eat? NPCs?

Attached: 497.jpg (680x620, 37K)

When I eat those fresh sugar cookies with the very colorful frosting that they sell at Wal-Mart for holidays, like St Pattys or Valentine's day, it turns my poo colors.

Like, if I eat like 6 blue cookies, my poo turns green and blue like a bunch of Froot Loops the next day.

It's always a shock at first. Did you eat maybe some white and black frosted cookies lately??

If your poop is white though, that's a gallbladder problem, your bile is either out of whack, or you have a stone blocking some tubes in your gallbladder.

mom almost died of that.

listen, you’re telling me i have hepatitis, can i fucking die, or am i gonna be fine, i don’t wanna die because my shit’s fucking grey

>>mom almost died because of that
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1553826257756.jpg (759x618, 54K)

wut

Attached: 1490503603401.jpg (600x1040, 75K)

If it's discolored once it's probably some food coloring, unless it's obviously blood or something. If it's like that for a few days and you're eating different foods every day then it's probably not food coloring. If you notice discomfort or pain then that could also be a sign it's something.

Had this before. It’s either not enough bile or if you’ve been eating a lot of cheese. Happened to me from cheese.