How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed...

How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed? I want them killed not quiet i want them taken away and killed in a sad cold place

>neighbors dogs are outside 24/7
>even in blistering cold they are fucking outside 24/7
>first thing they do at 6 am is let them outside
>they just stand next to the road and bark literally non stop
>all day long i just hear ROWROWORWORWORW ORRORORWOWROWRORO ROROWROWROWRW............RWORWORWORWORWOR ROWROWROWOR ROROWORWO
>they leave them outside night and day
>go on a night walk at like 3 am
>wake up the entire neighborhood because their stupid fucking dog charges at me through the fence and freaks the fuck out running up and down the fence freaking the fuck out barking
>they do nothing
>leave their dogs outside ALL night
>randomly every couple hours they bark
>hear them barking at 6 am midnight 10 am 10 pm all night all day
>sometimes they just sit there and make the same 3 barking noises for hours right next to my window
>literally all day and all night long they just stand by the road and bark
>they do nothing
>they attack peoples cats other peoples animals walk around without a leash walk through peoples yards
>have even bitten people before and shit before
>no one reported it they just put up a stupid fucking beware of dog sign after someone complained it bit their children
>reported it to animal control
>told them ALL of this
>nothing
>keep reporting it
>nothing
>they know the dogs are loud fucking menacing ass holes
>they decide PURPOSELY to build the dogs fence right next to the road and literally just a few feet away from like 8 houses then leave the dogs out all night

Attached: 602CB30D-9B1D-4842-AB0E-18F5A4A0DBD5.png (817x920, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're life is shit because of you, but it's easier to blame dogs.

You need to deal with the owners, not the dogs. Don't be a passive aggressive bitch, man.

>Outside 24/7
>Let outside at 6am

OP is a colossal faggot

I have dude nothing will work unless they did

They have been barking for 2 hours straight

Release while owner is at work, let cars and the sons of bitches do the rest themselves.

TLDR; if u want something done right do it yourself, you lazy complaining pleb

Call animal services on them and tell them they leave their dogs out all night in the cold

And I know you'll make some excuse as to why this wont work. Get creative faggot.

call the ATF and say they have shoelaces attached to washers they will shoot the dogs immediately

kill yourself instead faggot

I did dude the faggot never answered so i just started writing in letters and i even said they bit kids they came in my yard they almost attacked my friend on my own porch and shit and they did nothing

Afterlike a dozen letters the cops showed up one time and then it was back to normal again.the town laws says if they get 3 warnings then the dogs get taken away

If i just keep writing in non stop about it they have to eventually come get taken away and killed right?

Give me your address bitch. I'll take care of all your problems.

Poisen that bitch

How is it the dogs' fault, you fucking basement dwelling piece of shit? Why do they deserve death in a cold dark place cause their owners are retards? Hope you live a miserable life and decide to commit not alive, you useless wankstain.

Get some furfags to take care of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE

Hopefully you get taken away and killed.

Most towns have by-laws for excessive noise at any time of day, which includes things like dogs barking. Call the police and report it.

I called the cops after animal control did next to nothing and they just offered no help and said oh usually hes good

The town laws says dogs cant bark for more than 10 minutes at a time, cant bark at night, cant travel around without a leash, cant walk up and down the road

They violate every rule literally every rule they are hell hounds

They killed peoples cats and i came up and they were attacking my cat on our own fucking porch. Fuck hellhounds dude

All dogs are shit dogs shouldnt even be pets they are more of a liability then anything. Dogs are more dangerous than guns

You have to keep reporting it. Daily. Eventually it will get handled.

Or go fucking kidnap them yourself. Jesus fucking Christ.

Ok i am just tired all the time from chronic fatigue and i am having trouble seeing their address on their house

I want to just write in a letter twice every week like a fucking non stop habit until they answer it

Report it to city hall, the police, animal control, everything you can, daily. Eventually it will be taken care of. Otherwise shut the fuck up, go kill them yourself, or move.

You fuckin' pussy.

Recommend your neighbors get the dogs a shock collar or shoot them with a pellet gun everytime they start barking.

Eventually they will stop.

Attached: DBAE71FC-0806-407E-9050-4FFEEC073755.jpg (1600x1200, 66K)

This.

Get a nice lil red rider and start pickin' em off.

This. Pavlov it into stopping

Well the cops didnt really seem to do shit and i dont want to give my name out and shit when i report them

Spray down their yard with a pesticide or shoot them in the head with a pellet gun. Then immediately dispose of the evidence

didn't they make a seinfeld episode like this?

on topic:
I feel ya. I actually have a person like this in my life. nigger talks me daily. nobody wants to deal with the dude. his family. police.

the more aggressive, least likable a person, or dog is the more people don't wanna deal with them or interact with them.

misery loves company. and clearly these worthless mutts are renting space in your mind.

Get some liquor in your system and blast them dude who the fuck cares. Think how much worse your problem would be if it was a person barking at you constantly.

also. sell your house and move away.

Attached: 1454443768469.jpg (809x1080, 173K)