Im fucked Yea Forumsros. I spent the last 2 hours running away from gang members...

Im fucked Yea Forumsros. I spent the last 2 hours running away from gang members. They chased me through a graveyard but i still somehow got home. They dont know my name but i was with my best friend who is pretty much known by everyone here. Theres a 99% chance they wont find out who i am (im a fucking nobody with no social media) , but i still got my friend into deep shit. I literally just want to kill myself and solve all my problems. Im going to live the next year of my life in paranoia that they found out my name and are chasing me down. And even worse is knowing my best fucking friend is already at that level of fucked.

What do anons. Do i shave my hair and eyebrows to look like a generic alopecia dude. Do i lock myself inside and leave only when necessary. Do i kill myself

Attached: 1544591774436.jpg (629x505, 33K)

explain backstory and where do you live

The 2 of us cursed out and threatened a girl connected to these fags. The reason is too complicated to explain, but the important thing is they have no fucking clue who i am.

I live in a large European city, over 1m population. My area is known for crime, but its mostly composed of boomers and young couples. You could never tell how bad things are at first glance. Also they have no clue where i live, and dont know what i look like.

get make up
>get fake nose

dont shave your head only reveals your face more

change the colour of your hair but only ever so slightly

make a new persona and change little things about your life

because they only know a new things change them

calm down OP chasing you was probably enough for them.

>formergangmember user here
>niggers in gangs are lazy just like you
>they probably went home and got high while laughing about you.

Don't worry OP ur good unless you fucked one their girlfriends or shot one.

If i change my identity i have to cut myself out from everyone i know. At that point id rather kill myself

depends what kind of gang members
if its just some teens, take it like a man user.

well then at least stream it on a discord server

I want to calm down but i feel dumb when i do. Ive seen people beat the fuck out for much more petty shit. The worst thing is i dont even know if im in danger or not. If they find out who i am i could be fucked, if not im totally ok

Imagine being afraid of niggers with bandanas

Attached: 1554477279096.jpg (701x696, 41K)

what race is the gang?
small gang like hoodlums?
like organized and big?
like just some guys got together and make money together?
some background of the gang and the amount of them

Ur fine dude they're busy fucking the shit out of that girl you like. They've probably already forgotten about it

Invest in some guns and locks

this

>Do i lock myself inside and leave only when necessary
do this, and explain your story

ita? fra? esp? ger? depending on which country you're typing this, consequences may vary.
why you acted like a jerk in first place tho, what did this girl to deserve it

you know the rules

photo and timestamp or get out

yup.

shit, just keep a low profile and you should be fine
good you aren't in south america or someshit

>what race is the gang?
White, not much black people over here
>small gang like hoodlums?
Kinda, but theyre all well connected with other gangs so if you have problems with one of them you have problems with most of them
>like organized and big,like just some guys got together and make money together?, some background of the gang and the amount of them
Mostly guys in their early 20s to early 30s, some of them are kids of well known mafia members. They dont do shit for money, other than drug dealing (nothing too serious though. Things like selling weed, speed and molly to teens)

>and dont know what i look like.
you never had a problem to begin with ... ??
Your friend should just move away and you stay on the low till they forget

If you are already thinking of killing yourself you might as well die trying to take all of them out. Come on kill at least one of them for your best friend.

aaah, Sicily.

well, you fucked with the wrong troglodytes, now you pay the consequences. you KNEW and yet you did it anyway... you asked for that, bro.

The main problem is pretty much every fucking zoomer in the area knows who he is and where he lives.
If it was Sicily i wouldve already been killed or killed myself

well connected and organized guys wont get into that shit, so it will be left for the hoodlums/barygas(guys who sell drugs and are basically scum in the criminal world)
if the girl is just a girl who is in their stuff or someones fucks her, it is just for the guys to handle and there wont be anything serious
if the hoodlums wont get you, then nothing to worry about
if they have no life and the only thing they do is deal drugs and hang out, they could be slightly motivated to remember you or deal with you
but they arent into killing, just beat you up at worst
but im talking about eastern european and slav things, so depending on your country, the culture has differences
Serious guys wont get into that kind of a small shit
if you with your friend didnt start first kinda okay
unprovoked threatened the girl, depends on who she is or what did you do exactly and why

then Naples, or any other shithole down there...
is it, Naples? oh lord. I don't know who's more retarded. I've seen stuff like "proofs of virginity" hanging out from balconies (read: a white blanket, stained with what should be blood from a supposedly freshly broken hymen)

no more replies... LOL

statt'accuort uaglio'

Yup its slavs, its comforting to hear im probably safe but it sucks because this didnt have to happen. I couldve easily avoided this and not been in constant fear that some hoodfags are after me

if you're gonna an hero, snitch on them to cops.
go out with a bang pussy

Get shit loads of iron and take the fucking lot of em down, attack is the best form of defense.

get some AK's and some home made explosives and go straight to the fucking top, it's your only fucking chance dude.

>If i change my identity i have to cut myself out from everyone i know
Why?

Just grow moustache, shave your head, and wear some different clothes.
Why would the people around you care?

Call Putin for help.

Why are they after you?
Are police an option?

It kinda don't seem like you're in trouble tbh, if something similar happens again, maybe move out, but you're not gonna get killed or anything.

Unless it's some really shitty Eastern country you're living in, but then you were fucked from the get go.

Theres pretty much nothing i could call the police on them for, and it could just put me in even deeper shit.
Also theres a decent chance im completely safe. But my friend could be fucked, and i could be fucked by proximity

Attack, timed bomb. Dress urself as DHL guy and say "A package for: you've ordered has arrived".
Then run like a batch.

Sit tight faggot. Tell your best friend to skip town for a few days maybe. Best of luck.