It's starting to get really hard keeping up with the incessant derp

It's starting to get really hard keeping up with the incessant derp

Attached: 56669510_3191660717511551_6273224233195667456_n.png (700x700, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=Q0s5Zqmb09g
reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclearpower-vogtle/u-s-offers-vogtle-nuclear-plant-3-7-billion-in-loan-guarantees-idUSKCN1C42BG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1529526843728.png (1160x629, 577K)

Daily demonstration of the stupidity of muriKKKans. Is there a deeper shithole in the entire world?

Attached: murikkkans 04.jpg (526x526, 72K)

If you think that picture represents the average American family than you don't live here and have no idea what your talking about. My guess is you are a Russian or stinky commie chink in either case kys.

Doctored photo.

Eurotrash detected

Even so, he does this kinda shit often. Honestly, being that he has zero military experience and is so disrespectful to those who do, I find it off putting when he salutes any one. He didn't earn that.

I mean trump is kinda right but he is pretty stupid/childish at some points and without any defense america would die within a few seconds... dont say im stupid because of my spelling guys cmon

How are AOC supporters okay with her being so stupid but not Trump?

>Thinking windmills are good for the environment and people
>I am literally studying environmental science and green technology
>Something that produces high amounts of electricity and uses fluids just like any other motor would causes cancer
Green tech is a lie. I’m regretting my major.
Also no sauce on info

>I mean trump is kinda right

No he fucking isn't

>Proponents have claimed that these effects include death, cancer and congenital abnormality. The distribution of recorded events, however, correlates with media coverage of wind farm syndrome itself, and not with the presence or absence of wind farms. Neither term is recognised by any international disease classification system, nor do they appear in any title or abstract in the United States National Library of Medicine's PubMed database. Wind turbine syndrome has been characterized as pseudoscience

She isn;t stupid, she's smarter than Trump, but she's getting cherry-picked & yaken out of context whereas Trump is just spouting bullshit and fucking idiots believe him

>being this fucking retarded

He specifically said the S O U N D causes cancer.

damn man, the facebook post makes you really deep bro.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=Q0s5Zqmb09g

>being THIS retarded

He also specifically said "they say . . . ," not "I know . . ."

>You still being this motherfucking retarded

>not an argument

>changing the goalposts because you are a mouthbreathing, paint fume huffing, lead paint chip eating, inbred piece of garbage.

''AOC isnt stupid''

Plz get over your delusion already.

His 'They say' is the same as the tablids' 'A source tells us'.

He's making this shit up. He's lying to his audience and they're believing him

Not listening. His faggoty accent gives me a migraine.

Interesting. Very doubtful of what he’s saying.
Regardless all I’ve learned in my studies is that most greentech is a sham and we should be using nuclear energy because it is safer, more economical, and greener. People are just scared because it has the word nuclear

Sounds like the kind of thing someone who doesn't want to accept truth would say.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

He's laid out his case pretty eloquently.

You're sucking Trumps dick. I'm sure that's the hill you want to die on

>nuclear energy because it is safer, more economical, and greener.

Lol ya the Vogtle project seems to be going well. Plus we still don't have a permanent place to store the waste.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclearpower-vogtle/u-s-offers-vogtle-nuclear-plant-3-7-billion-in-loan-guarantees-idUSKCN1C42BG

weak and predictable

Bots are boring : (

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

You are retarded kiddo

Lol ok faggot.

Attached: 1554680344987.jpg (571x570, 67K)

Don't forget Trump pushes the link between vaccines and autism. The GOP as a whole is anti science.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

this is retarded

But pro pharma that sends them bungs every month

She is dumb. And she wants to take our money. So fuck you.

Being retarded enough to believe cortez, ye keep calling others retard bro

Attached: fax.png (593x897, 853K)

weak and predictable

Wong!

weak and predictable

wong? who wong here?

remember the good old days when empirical evidence meant shit to politicians? Yeah me neither, because they're all full of shit lying about anything they can to try and rally their base.

all of them want to ass fuck you, trump just says you can keep your money and AOC says she's going in dry with the 12 inch black one and taking all your money while shes doing it.

Attached: 280.jpg (634x678, 110K)

Attached: 1554350865538.jpg (1240x774, 246K)

so does this post have a point?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (433x269, 34K)

Attached: halfdumb.jpg (1024x640, 101K)

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."
— Donald Trump on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 in a speech to the National Republican Congressional Committee

sure kid

why does that phrase remind me of religious people more than anything else?

I disagree

Attached: trumpanzees1.jpg (728x485, 47K)

so weak
so predictable
so forced

Its not quite the 'average' yet but its getting pretty damn close here.

40% are obese, its not too long before sadly obesity will become the average here, feels bad man.

Holy kek i had to double take when i saw this earlier, you couldn't even make this shit up if you tried.... Windmills make cancer causing sounds.

AOC is never going to win but holy shit she is objectively less retarded than trump by a long long shot.

Her critics should be criticising her policy instead of just saying 'shes too dumb' because obviously being dumb doesnt disqualify you from being POTUS.

well, she apparently shares the same blind faith in her nebulous grasp of economics

Attached: burned.png (530x436, 339K)

well noise from windmills IS cancer i'll give him that much, don't know anyone who would want to live next to that shit

HURR DURRR SHE WILL TAKE OUR MONEY AND GIVE IT TO GAY MUSLIM MEXICANS

I mean they look pretty weird but constantly burning shit and dumping shit in the ocean ect does and will result in stuff far worse to live by than some windmills.

Also why the fuck are we all calling them windmills, they arnt milling shit kek. They're turbines.

im not against them, i just wouldn't want to live next to them and hear them humming grinding whatever all night long

i allways thought they looked pretty cool, AND it would be good to reduce our dependancy on foreign oil/produce more power here. Im yet to hear a decent anti windmill argument

yea i can't think of one, i'd say lets put tons of them in unpopulated areas

there is allot of space here so its very unlikely they will be building them outside your house, honestly when i was visiting scotland i camped by some and couldnt hear shit

Thats what they were doing in scotland, i dont know why there is all this hype about them being near residential areas if they bring them here.

Attached: burn.jpg (493x335, 43K)

oh AOC is someone's initials, i thought you were talking about age of consent lmao

yeah, and historical all the tech adopted weapon tech, nothing was made for civilian use from the ground up, SO people where not wrong back then, and next gen tech is not really ready to roll out yet, but it should be, it needs to happen ASAP.

She actually said this

Attached: 1554310381460.jpg (720x590, 46K)