Who wants my nudes?

Who wants my nudes?

Attached: 1552433030281.jpg (1944x2592, 400K)

your uncle

go ahead

Attached: 1552438898613.jpg (1944x2592, 842K)

you're fucking cute, moar

Attached: 1552676733377.jpg (2592x1944, 880K)

Hot, can you post your ass in your skinny jeans and then in your boxer briefs and then nude? And the same thing with your cock? I would totally let you fuck me whenever you would want to btw

How old are you even?

Aww thank you, maybe next time, i dont een have skinny jeans.

im 38

Attached: 1552678095181.jpg (1944x2592, 777K)

Put something in your ass for me, slut

>doesn't have skinny jeans
>he's 38
>claims this is him
why do you pretend to be somebody else?

Come do it yourself.

Attached: 1552679198040 (1).jpg (1944x2592, 799K)

Name your closest major city, if it's within 80 miles of my location, I will stick my Willy in your ass.

38 huh?

Youre honestly not half bad, id probably ass fuck you if i didnt have a boyfriend

Los Angeles.

Cumshot?

Unfortunately my closest major city is Detroit, and I'm also not a homosexual. Better luck next time.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER! WHY ARE YOU STILL SHARING MY SHIT!???

Everyone. Look at the file names, they were saved from a thread I made weeks ago

Well, that makes more sense, given the file names.

Where do you actually live?

Can you FUCKING STOP role playing as me??

No, it's me.

prove it.

uk and I'm 20. I got really drunk and made a roast me thread, everyone kept asking for nudes and I gave in because I was too drunk to think straight

No, it's actually me.

I'm not giving you anymore fucking photos. How often do you share my stuff on here? I don't use Yea Forums often

>I don't use Yea Forums often
You post almost every single day.

It's actually me, I'm 33 and I'm from Wales. OP is a prick who saves my pictures

He's a cuck, he gets off from seeing others getting turned on by someone who's hotter than he is.

NO I DON'T! PEOPLE KEEP PRETENDING TO BE ME!!

that tiny weiner is actually me. i'm 36 and i have 2 kids. I don't want them to see this so please take it down

I'm not in the UK so no luck there. That said, you are kinda hot, so you shouldn't have any problems finding another guy or girl to hook up.

>that tiny weiner is actually me. i'm 36 and i have 2 kids. I don't want them to see this so please take it down

You could just, y'know, not let your kiddos use Yea Forums on Yea Forums.

I'm too tired for this shit

Attached: IMG_20190408_222923.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

alright now get naked

No. Can you please stop pretending to be me. I can deal with you sharing my shit, but at the very least don't pretend

I haven't done that at all. I only came into this thread for the nudes.

I have the rest of that vodka from that night. I want to drink it and make another thread because they're fun, but it looks like I'm never doing that again
Oh, sorry then, it's hard to tell. After I made that thread people kept pretending to be me and posting my nudes. It kind of pissed me off

lol

I'm sorry people were pretending to be you. can you post yourself hard? Thanks

NO! That's the one thing no one has seen of me yet

well shit.

Might as well post it then.

You do realize you need to post it hard now, right? So come on, give us a good look at your hard cock. You already have multiple admirers, what's a few more?

That's not the way it works

If you post some new pictures, get the angles I like, a hard dick maybe, I'll promise never to post again man.

My main problem is people pretending to be me, I can't give them more photos

Well look, we came into this thread for you, whether you posted it or not. And now you are here, and we are here. It only makes sense for you to post it now otherwise this is just awkward.

The day I trust someone on Yea Forums is the day that I go insane

I'd stop dude. I didn't realize it made you feel this bad little brother.

Sorry, no. I appreciate the interest though

Then I guess I have to keep reposting them.

little piece of advice bro- don’t show your face on here. they’ll find you like they did shia lebouf’s stupid flag.

Plot twist, OP posted his own nudes because he's an attention whore.

Hope you die.

How old r you?

babydick

Are you not the one who always gets on /b when your drunk and says 'roast me'
Cuz I ACTUALLY don't get on B much and ive seen u numerous times

Until like two weeks ago we would see him almost every single day.

I have made those threads about 5 times since January. Not that often really
No. Don't you think I'd post a hard pic in that case?

Well, it's too late for that
Don't

Two weeks ago you saw me every day because people kept posting me. That wasn't me

Can't stop me, im the gingerbread man.

You have until this thread expires to change your mind.

Why is the guy posting pictures of his asshole but bitching because people liked them and want to see his dick hard. it makes no sense Yea Forums. People are deranged

I also went through a depressive episode for a bit. That was weird and embarrassing

Long story. I wouldn't care if you also didn't see my face

He appreciates (or appreciated) the attention then, but got real uncomfortable when people started pretending to be him.

Comfies mate. Depression sucks :(

>I wouldn't care if you also didn't see my face
>which is exactly why I posted a picture of my face, with a timestamp, in this very thread, proving that it is me in the photos, so if any of my friends and family ever saw this it would be even more embarrassing.

So that picture of the brutalized asshole is not yours?

That's because everyone kept saying they were me. Read the thread. My face was already posted so that ship sailed

>I don't want people to post pictures of my face
>SO ILL POST EVEN MORE PICTURES OF MY FACE THAT WILL SHOW THEM

Why do you think I covered half of my face with s time stamp. They can't repost that one

Jesus, Yea Forums is being in a particularly anal mode right now. Whenever you give them a finger they demand your hand or arm.

We got another Christian Weston Chandler over here

Hey it’s dirty? Anyone see?

Are you talking about the mole on the bottom?

Unless they have basic photoshop skills

Attached: 1554759048658_00000.jpg (3840x2160, 954K)

Ahh so pretty though.

...why would you do that to me?

I want to go to bed, I had no idea things were going to get out of control. I just thought it was fun at the time

Post some dicks and butts and we'll pretend this never happened.

it looks dirty to me too
ew

and it also looks like he has diaper rash

No you won't! Things will just be worse.
Yes! I'm disgusting and dirty, fucking horrible even. How could anyone possibly like me?

I don't know why they would like you. You won't even show your boner. Useless...

>No you won't! Things will just be worse.
I'm a man of my word. Take ten photos exactly as I require them and this will all stop.

You cute tho

>too many ages listed
>sage

I won't lie I am disappointed in this guy for not giving more content. He's such a letdown

Black mail won't work on me, and even if it did you'll just post the pics anyway
Thanks
That's a shame, I recommend you move on with your life and forget about me

Stop being a faggot

I saw these nudes on a totally different site the other day

Liar

Go to bed stumpy

I want to, the thread needs to die first though. In fact I'm just going to stop responding now

Can you post your dick first

That is me, and my gf comes to this site so plz stop posting it, pretty sure she won't be turned on that I wanna be used by men

>I can't sleep if this thread is up (??????? for some reason ??????)
>so I'm just going to keep replying it to it all night until I realize how stupid i am

I was going to go to bed, but I don't want my pics to keep spreading.

Fuck you

No thanks, unless you have a 10 inch cock or bigger

look man you have two options. 1) do nothing and KNOW that i will post it again or 2) post the pictures, everyone has a good fap and compliments you, and i promise not to post them again.

Do you believe me? No. But im more likely to stop if you post new pictures of yourself as asked, arent I? I'll see you are a team player, .

>20 years old
>can't wipe correctly
>alreay a size queen
enjoy your prolapse.

Fucking kek

Please don't. I'm tired and I just want to sleep. I don't think I can post anymore of myself. Too much risk.

I'm straight.

For the love of fuck, I hate you. I want to go to bed but you go straight back to roleplaying me. Fuck you
It's just st the lighting. The two pics of my ass on here were like 10 mins apart

Just stop. What about every one else in the thread?

>I'm straight
now I know you're not really him.

>I want to go to bed but you go straight back to roleplaying me.
that isn't even OP. there's like three of us at this point.

Fuck off, this really isn't funny at all. Nobody is fooled that you're acting like me so just quit it.

I'm just trying to douse the fire. Stop it.

21 hours. I have been awake for 21 hours. You are all dead to me

I mean they'd see it too but they're not the ones messing with you. That being said you could send them to me privately id be down for that.

The fire rises.

Fuck off
You're an ass hole

Fuck off larper

get banned for being underaged

this thread is shit

WHY BUMP IT? I WAS READY TO SLEEP!

we all know you dont have anywhere to be tomorrow

Can you please stop this shit. I know asking Yea Forums for something is pointless, but can you please stop posting me? I have a hard enough time with people as it is
...You do have a good point

no

come sit on my lap

LITTLE BROTHER!

Please. This isn't fair, I didn't think that thread would still be biting my ass half a month later

i wanna lick your tummy

If only you heeded literally every warning.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x905, 158K)

I was really REALLY drunk. I had so much vodka

go get some more booze in ya and come back

No. I find getting drunk on here fun, but I'm never doing it again after this

plz

Can whoever posted my pics tell me how often he posts me here? This is the first time I have seen someone post them in ages. I want to know if I just missed a bunch of threads or not

You should consider yourself lucky. The other guy who did this I ended up finding his home address.

I post at least once a day.

No. Also I have barely eaten and have I mentioned how tired I am yet?

you can eat this d

Both of these are terrifying. Fuck both of you

then go eat and sleep leave us alone. literally the only thing thta has happened since you appeared is us arguing with you. imagine how diferent it would be if you just stopped posting.

but they're both the same person?

I tried that but someone then pretended to be me

Then fuck him

you realize you're making this worse by posting constantly. you're fanning the fire by pleading with people who literally just want to see you squirm.

Stop pretending to be me. This is getting exhausting

Alright. I'll stop for good. Anyone who says they are me after this post is lying

this guys a liar.

Can anyone answer my question and stop being an ass hole. Have my pictures been posted a lot or is this just recent?

AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.

Fuck you!

Attached: Dancing frens.webm (1500x500, 1.39M)

bumping

>girlfriend: Why do you have folders of all these naked men photos on your desktop
>me: I've been slowly collecting photos of all the faggy camwhores on Yea Forums to find different ways to harass them

Idk what's happening lTT. This kind of trolling hasn't been done in years. I'm not sure I trust it. Lulzy though.

Cute babydick is cute.

Your local police department

Attached: me.jpg (800x380, 60K)

KEK

OP, I want to lick your hairless pale body

wait

i love you