It changed the world more than anything else in modern history

It changed the world more than anything else in modern history.

Attached: 911.jpg (1920x1200, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/671ziiLlBBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: aw matey.jpg (1334x953, 110K)

it also changed the world more than anything else that day

Well the Internet changed the world more.

Your existed changed the world for the worse

youtu.be/671ziiLlBBs

Nope

>modern history
I'm pretty sure more significant things happened since the 16th century, retard

Just like pearl harbor

you fucking buffoon. you absolute moron. i seriously cant believe people like you walk on the planet. the invention that changed the world more than anything else ( modern and unmodern ) was, unsurprisingly, the invention of sliced bread. my source for this is the most reliable source on the planet, jack. i have signed a contract which forces me to clarify who jack is after every statement i make, where my information comes from him, so, jack is my father. please, next time dont even bother posting, because you are wrong.

What is World War 2 for a $1000.00?

not really, muslims have always been cunts

Ever heard of World War 2?

agreed

This. Mudslimes have been raping and enslaving the western world since the 7th Century AD

crucifixion and resurrection of christ. who gives a fuck about some dead americunts?

Attached: jayzus.jpg (269x380, 17K)

>modern history
So anything before 2000 is 'ancient' history?

The computer, mostly the microprocessor
And of course all the was developed out of it.
Internet, cell phones, automation.
We'll only see more related development in the years to come. Machine learning, brain interfaces and so on.

Another hugely big leap is what we learn from stem cell research. Not only improving/fixing human bodies but also growing meat in labs. Crispr/Cas9.

>It changed the world more than anything else in modern history.

And nobody really knows who did it. (FBI said there was no hard evidence pointing to Bin Laden

This. Christianity has shaped a lot of the world for many years.

Like that really happened

>WWII
/thread

Its not that important just because it happen to US doesnt mean that its super important.... Nukes changed war, diplomacy and humanity too. Killed way more innocent people.

crucifixion was normal, and there probably was some sort of special fellow that people followed around. But the resurrection shit is obviously bullshit. But some kind of old timey SJW/Gandhi kind of type is quite likely

Not modern history tho

>implying this is history

The FBI the CIA and several other investigating organizations did all in fact say it was Al-Qaeda, which is led by Bin Laden.

Even if they acted independently or on the whim of Saudi Arabia (which is suspected but wayyy to many politics there...) Going after bin laden would be proverbially removing the serpents head.

But, yes, we really know who did it. We know the hijackers, their countries of origin, and who they belonged to (Al Qaeda).

>20 years to examine the evidence
>americunts still cant accept their government uses false flags on them

Yes, it's shaped many countries and still influences large parts of modern countries. "One nation, under God" is still in the pledge of allegiance and "in God we Trust" is still on the money you use.

>Tipping your fedora this hard

That simply isn't true

>we really know who did it
>we
all you know is what youve been told. Your confidence is very frustrating.

I think he means it didnt occur in modern history. Though not everyone agrees Christ was real, no one would disagree Christianity changed the world in huge fucking ways.

But it's not modern history.

Christianity had almost no impact on the modernization of the world though. The dark ages and crusades...

Attached: tumblr_ne58ddkNtu1tgdxmfo1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg (399x589, 35K)

when the mere fact that your lord and saviour exists creates unimaginable amounts of butthurt

Attached: feels good crusader.png (519x380, 428K)

Asthmatic fatbag basement NEET detected. Hey you suicide when? Come on Yea Forumsuddy we waiting yo

We all know exactly who did it you conspiracy but. No hard evidence except every single person was trained by a lnd a member of his terrorist organization... oh and he also took responsibility for it

Nut*

He is probably right though

It was an inside job in order to push through the Patriot Act which saw the advent of a miriad of NWO offices of power. The day the Patriot Act went through was the day The United States died annd 'Muricaa was born.

Attached: AdmitYoureADumbass.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Let me guess, you are either russian Muslim or retarded

You do know jet fuel cant melt steel beams was a meme right? Anyone with a brain can understand exactly why it works

It was CIA trained mossad operatives. Fucking kikes are worse than muslims. muslims at least tell you that they'll behead you when they become the majority.

My point was that it influences a lot of people in important places still, their religion influences their decision making when it comes to policies and such that they try to legislate. Therefore it impacts a lot of the way the world is still being shaped.

Do you even grammar faggot

Attached: 1554234669353.jpg (640x443, 60K)

Lmao no it was not.
>the Jews and the CIA are behind everything
How is your head so far up your ass. We knew the exact people that did it, and Al Qaeda took responsibility.

implying al qaeda was not created by the US government and that bin laden and the bush families are not related.

I will never forgive christianity for destroying the last section of the library of alexandria

.... no no they are not related in the slightest. Take off the tin foil hat and use your brain a bit

brainwashed turds. You clearly arnt seeking the truth. The united states has declassified false flags from the 60's. It shows the capability america has in using them to sway public opinion. There is a mountain of evidence aside from structural integrity of steel beams. legit makes me sad the future of this country is in the hands of lazy dumb faggots who question nothing.

Fuck the Bush family, fuck Christianty, and fuck em'all for that matter.

Attached: MahNiggaObama.jpg (205x245, 8K)

>Take off the tin foil hat and use your brain a bit
>i've got no argument so i will just throw adhominem

Attached: chink.jpg (253x380, 17K)

The Bushs and the Bin Ladens are as close as family you dumb fuck. They walked around holding hands. I don't even hold hands with my family.

Attached: o_o.jpg (420x377, 45K)

Tin foil hat guy, you would have to be retarded in order to not see how easy it would have been for Al Qaeda to pull this off. Do some research, no insider necessary

what an ironic post. Use your brain. Your naivety is borderline fucking retarded and the irony is you cant be swayed to see the truth, yet shame others for questioning a blatantly obvious false flag. Which also demonstrates your complete lack in understanding world events, and why it was done in the first place. kys and stop defending the transparent official narrative you brainlet cuck.

Do you not understand how politics work, the u.s and Saudi Arabia have a very strong relationship but that relationship was actually why Osama grew to hate the u.s.

There is a difference between being naive and being reasonable. You conspiracy theorists dont have a single ounce of proof for your ideas and ignore the mountains of proof against them. Tin foil hats

Why dont you just live your life and do whatever. Just keep you off the radar or feel our mighty force trust me you dont want that you dont wanna disappear right? So cause no blip and dont challenge us. You dont want know the truth

What's it like believing russian and Muslim propaganda

Attached: 1519075719436.jpg (312x342, 59K)

>do some research
you have no idea how much more research ive done than you. Al queda is make believe buddy, terrorism may be real now, but that group was nothing more than a scapegoat for the attack. "al quada" could have never pulled this off with Norad functioning properly. i doubt you understand anything about that whole scenario, you just keep parroting what fox news told you 20 years ago.

How exactly are Jews involved in this. Arabs from a bunch of different muslims countries attack a primarily Christian country with a Christian leader. Me being an atheist says that is actually what happened. And you believing Muslim and russian propaganda that it was faked claim its the jews.... tin foil hat

>dodge the statement
The Bush-Bin Laden relationship had less to do with politics than industrial oil mongering. They were closer than the molecules in gold. No body gives a shit about Osama. You're an idiot. Besides, you don't know anything about the real Soama Bin Laden or his involvement with the deep state. You need a tin foil hat to increase you're recptivity to the unseen realities of the world.

>single ounce of proof
holy shit youre so bias, you have the entire internet at your disposal yet are still consistently wrong and shit post instead of learning. Thanks for ruining the country you npc fuck.

Yes, their training camps in northern africa just didnt exist... I mean genuinely what type of research did you do. Watching youtube videos from other tin foil hat retards like yourself that ignore mountains upon mountains of evidence. I mean why were the terrorists arabic if it's the Jews and the CIA behind it. How did they convince muslims to do it? Did you spend 5 seconds to think about that

wowowow you havnt taken a red pill in you entire life.
>imagine being this fucking dumb and being an adult.
no one held my hand, i learned all the information independently because i was tired of the lies.

No they were not that close. Not a single member of the bin laden family went to Bush Sr funeral.

did you see the training camps npc? mountains of evidence obtained by whom? not you.

Oh no, I do believe the country is capable of crazy shit. But this one is pretty fucking obvious that the u.s. didnt do it. Mountains and mountains of evidence that Al Qaeda did it and that they did it out of hatred not working with the CIA. Considering the fact that the u.s. government tried to kill Osama bin laden multiple times BEFORE 9/11 and nearly succeeded

Because israels neighbors are muslims.

obvious fucking troll. you get paid by the post kike?

Attached: dumbass.jpg (285x177, 11K)

Wait.... what? Yes I have. We have aerial and satellite images of many different Al Qaeda training camps. Their exact locations, which of the terrorists were trained where etc.

And they hate each other....tin foil hat

Obvious Muslim, do you get paid by Iran or the PLA?

This, i mean the age of discovery seems pretty important.
>>maybe contemporary history?

A) walking with hands held is a custome of theirs, not special
B) the president having talks with government officials of foreign nations is not irregular in the slightest.
C) if they were doing shady shit, they would deliberately not hold hands and talk together to dispel any notions that they were planning something.
Use your brain here guys

Right so what better could happen when muslims give a reason to make the US invade arab nations and pose no threat to israel anymore

but, youre wrong. and defensive. Thats the problem. your arguing a point thats been proven wrong. Your not concerned with the truth or developing yourself individually, youd rather just shit post and waste more time.
again al quada is a fiction. any information you received is propaganda.
explain thermite found from independent sorces that came to the same conculsion.
Explain the coincidence of norad doing the exact training simulatian taking place in real time.
explain anything involving the pentagon attack.
explain the declassified false flags, if you even know what they are. shame on you.

you own the satellites i take it? your missing the point npc

Or the muslims believed no invasion would come because they were a multinational organization... I mean genuinely the muslims openly said they did it.

>we have
theres no we your brainwashed dolt.
oh yeah the camps were in the shape of "al queada" cant deny that.

It did not change anything. It was used to validate a ton of changes, but it directly caused nothing.

What about the beatles

The Jews did it. Look how much the Zionists benefited from it.

ITS DA JOOS!!!

Attached: dog-growling-iStock_000003324801-335sm42513.jpg (335x285, 31K)

You believe people what they openly say? Ok

The beatles are an elaborate hoax

DA JOOOOOOOOOS LE EVIL JOOOOOOS

ITS ALWAYS DA JOOOOOOOS

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

'Tis truly the jewry.

Attached: cleaning.jpg (587x534, 92K)

BarenSTAIN

No thermite was found during the investigation, also any thermite used would have required a loud explosion which was never heard by any of the thousands and thousands of spectators and witnesses. If you dont understand the physics of thermal expansion due to the increased temperature from burning fuel.... go back to school please and take a physics class

Well technically I own a portion of them

Uhhh what? Are you retarded?

I mean I am more likely to believe some openly saying they did something horrific than try to exonerate a person pleading guilty. That's just insane

Norad is constantly doing training simulations dipshit

Nuh uh, I just watched a documentary on the worlds secrets on netflix.

If you can find a better source for information on conspiracies than the exact media its believed runs the conspiacies, keep it to yourself.

Missed the point tin foil hat guy

>the people suspected of conspiracy investigated themselves for conspiracy and found no conspiracy

Always love this one

Came to post this, out.

HAHAHA that's literally what they sound like.
>I believe the Jews control all media
>I watched a youtube video and am convinced the Jews were behind 9/11
Lmao

is 'tin foil hat guy' your new buzzword cocksuckers?

Attached: jidf.png (521x434, 144K)

>on the exact places currently under terrorist attack, all the time they do this

What no, you said CIA and Mossad. You didnt say FBI or local investigators. Stop changing who you believe to be behind the conspiracy. Remember the more people involved the less likely the secret is kept. So if you claim the entire federal and state government was behind it, you must be insane

Nope. Just some much crazy in one location...

I don't dispute the accusations of wearing a tinfoil hat but some of the dorks in here are fucking retarded. Bush and the Bin Ladens are co-conspiracists. Key word is racists.

Yes, they have super computers running simulations of a huge variety of possible scenarios all the time. Russia and China also do the same thing. This isn't that hard to figure out

yeah sure schlomo

Attached: 1554540202559.jpg (166x221, 13K)

>remember conspiracies can only follow well known established rules thst have existed since the expansive knowledge of secret things was made public (yet still secret!)

>racist
shit disguise faggot.

Attached: 1553369625070.jpg (640x960, 65K)

LMAO these two people, only linked by diplomatic talks, somehow managed to pull off a huge conspiracy that no government official has ever leaked any information on
>trump has to hire investigators to find leakers the leaks are so bad in the white house
Yeah no way this happens and nobody tells. Sry to burst your bubble but it didnt happen the way your crazy head thinks it did

>everyone who cant see the emporers clothes is stupid

Whew lad

Attached: 0065060051.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

Wait what rules. That's just basic common sense. How are you trying to claim that common sense doesnt fit here lmao. TIN FOIL HAT

I mean, in all your research into the government you havent figured out that we have super computers trying to figure out how to defend against and defeat every other nation. Most other nations are doing the same

That's a weird picture of a Muslim guy

>hey everyone this guy thinks women are people!

Much conversation. Very depth

Also norad and its simulations are top secret, so sorry but you physically have no proof of that happening at the same time

Uhhh what?

Attached: Racist.png (506x443, 151K)

We dont all sit at home pretending to be elite hackers buddy

he's right.
fkin nerve gas attacks, man...

My point was, each person had a percent likelihood to leak a secret (on accident or on purpose). As you increase the number of co conspirators that overall likelihood of a leak happening increases. Your conspiracy here would require tens of thousands of people to pull off. The likelihood of a leak at that point is guaranteed

Uhhh what? When did I do that. You retarded?

>but I have proof they happen all the time
>also supercomputers

Top stuff

no such thing as a "racist".

Attached: 1551735761928.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

In depth response

You need a whole bottle of red pills my friend.

Attached: morpheus_by_vinroc-d1q0sgm.jpg (600x900, 107K)

Why did wtc 7 fall down?

Attached: CBCDC864-D3D8-4812-8F3B-F7C3A0712777.jpg (555x600, 104K)

I mean your statement was genuinely confusing and seemingly random with no basis in reality or the past conversation. So saying uhhh what? And asking for clarification seems reasonable

>my point was I am right based on my hypothetical knowledge of things I have never before experienced

Trust me I know

Uhh what?

Gravity

Whenever some conspiracy nut says red pill I cringe so hard. You arent enlightened or somehow see the light. You are just crazy, believing complete bull shit but you are too stupid to actually weigh the validity of arguments or evidence because you want to believe in a conspiracy so badly

Considering my statement was well worded...

You do understand that the origin of a word doesn't dictate it's use or popularity in society right? Just because you got a bunch of dumb fucking pictures outlining antiquated bullshit doesn't prove you're smart or that you have any sembalence of a valid point. Go home redditfag.

Wait how do I not have any experience with secrets being leaked? Ever been around women guy? They tell other people secrets all the time. That's not hypothetical knowledge I have never before experienced lmao. Are you insane?

Whenever some hip fag says tinfoil I smile softly, warmth enveloping my body from my uncalcified pineal gland as I pity their ignorance

Lmao im not hip, just not an insane retard either

>I know things and stuff! Trust me I promise!
>anyone who doesnt know that is retarded, obviously

Just barely treading water this time pal

>some retarded bullshit that in my head seems like a valid counter point but actually is a logical fallacy every time
Oh yeah I'm so winning this argument

t. guy needing to convince the room of insane retards

Only in Nigmerica and some shithole muzzer countries

You wanna know facts about 9/11?

Jews on that day were told not to go to work at WTC

WTC7 collapse how?

Mighty US airforce up in the air within minutes not able to shootdown a plane befote it hits their defense HQ?

Jews celebrated that day

I'm trying man, if I can make one person realize their stupidity it will make me happy

>time to start naming fallacies

It would be nice if you are werent the exact same animal

A) no they didnt
B) that wasnt SOP at the time due to previous hijackings not leading to deaths
C) also no they didn't, you are thinking if muslims

>you dont understand, i ENJOY being covered in shit

Sure user, sure

I mean genuinely, what was getting through basic education like for you? How did it feel to struggle in school? Why do you believe you are more intelligent than others after being shown time and time again that you struggled to grasp what others could around you?

I'm like batman bro, the dark knight

Yes
Literally 1st world unable to defend defense HQ
Yes

Im thinking more freakazoid

Well yeah. Hence why we changed SOP after in order to guarantee protection in the future. Also why did you say first world as if you arent a part of it? You from some shitstain of a country? You muslim?

Kek

>because protecting home base was never a concept that occured to anyone before
>also conspiracies if they existed, would adhere to common sense

Kak

your fedora is showing

Uhhhh is English not your first language. I mean home base? Also protecting the people on the plane was previously the priority because nobody thought they would be used as weapons. Just Google this shit

What's it like being a shill for muslims?

How?

YEP. It brough back fascism. Noice

>baseball is definitely not english
>I know the government, I was there

Swing and a miss

>using terms that are English but no English speaker would ever use in that context
Nice try, get exposed by your self. What country are you from?

It didnt mean shit to 90% of the rest of the world. Does amerifats really dont have a world map to figure out theyre not the only humans on earth?

Hence most many Americans at the start of this thread said it wasn't and op was wrong

Why many* damn phone

It doesnt matter everyone has ADD and there are enough angry control freaks to keep posting bait

Hahahaha

Uranus

It has been the most significant event politically and historically since the end of the Cold War, yes.

Muslim or russian? Maybe asian?

No, he didnt say event he said thing and the adaptation of PC's and internet are far more important

Technologically, it is not the most significant

Economically, nope. WWII will take the cake for generations to come

Socially, indirectly maybe

There's like a thousand ways to analyze history

That's what I'm saying

I would argue the creation of global financial markets or the Marshall plan to be far more impactful than world war 2 itself from an economic standpoint

Or you will always have a tiny screaming group demanding you can never forgetti

And the rest of us who have to listen and watch your ass on dr. Phil for the next 15 years

B8 much, cunt?

buncha shit fell on it