Is this Alpha?

Is this Alpha?
Is this what girls want?
What do I have to do to get like this?

I’m 28 and not getting them solid 10s women wise... I’m hitting a 7 at best.

I want top pussy. ASAP.

I’m already 6’4” but 117kg...
My hairline is shit, thinning on top.
I can get tattoos if I have too.
Need some help Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 62EA35AF-6789-4AC1-B87B-F90583338397.jpg (869x1600, 931K)

This is not alpha but pathetic. Alpha is a mindset. Tattoos are degenerate. Looking like OP brings forth the shallow whores.

He might just want those. He said that that he want s top pussy ASAP

not a long term relation ship

No, that's try hard and deep rooted insecurity.

>alpha is a mindset

What kind if incel faggotry is this?

girl yoga pant trashed like it was in the 90's
bland tattoos
look down like an insecure girl
gay converse
weak forearms

more gay than a frigging alpha for sure

"I want top pussy. ASAP." I want now! Silverspoon generation

"Is this what girls want?" Why do you care fucking simps?

"My hairline is shit, thinning on top." awww poor cookie

"I can get tattoos if I have too." any moron with money can

Sorry to be harsh, but you are more insecure than alpha or even beta

Attached: 8567448352.jpg (1612x1270, 157K)

>I’m already 6’4” but 117kg...
>My hairline is shit, thinning on top.
>I can get tattoos if I have too.
>Need some help Yea Forumsros.
you're gonna need a lot of money otherwise I think you're too late. Shoulda started trying to pull 10's when you were in your early twenties not your late 20's

oh look it's one of those dumb cunts or huge faggots that think they're beyond reproach.

Kill yourself but unironically lmao

don't listen to this retarded faggot
men in their 30s are in their prime
young women want you, women your age want you, older women want you.
You have money, you age like wine. All there is to it.

I look nothing like OP's picture. Not a single tattoo. My clothes are respectable and relatively in style, but NOT skin tight and doesn't cost a chunk of my paycheck. I have a little muscle from when I used to work out a while back, but it's mostly covered in a healthy layer of fat. I'm not even 6 feet tall and I'm a few years past 30. My income is not high enough that I could live without a roommate.

I'm still getting laid regularly. Like others said, it's a mindset. I'm confident in who I am, so I play up what I think are the best parts of me and I don't try to compare myself to other people. I'm also friendly and I just make sure everyone has a good time. People are attracted to that kind of shit. Stop caring about 'alpha' bullshit

This thread is full of angry overcompensating assholes that want to think they're 'alpha' though

People who spend years of their lives in the gym to look like that are the most insecure people of all. I'm an average dude with average body and looks and I never had a problem with women. Sure they weren't all 10s but they were still attractive and willing to fuck me.

Even started losing my hair in my 20s so I just shaved it off. Just be presentable - wear decent clothes, attend to your personal hygiene and so on - and you'll be fine.

Just be realistic about the kind of women who might find you attractive. If you're a 5 with social anxiety then the 10 who can pick and choose from any Chad she wants isn't going to give you the time of day. Just don't be a fucking creep and expect that women will fuck you cos you were nice to them.

Asmongold?

>What do I have to do to get like this?
Exercise and eat right. If you want to change your lifestyle you need to make lifestyle changes if you just want to wish for it, you will get nothing and deserve it.

imagine being such a nobody faggot that you have to make fun of people for things beyond their control

be careful, your insecurity is showing
I guess I'm being a bit of a hypocrite calling you a faggot. It's not like you can help it if you like sucking fat cocks!

I wouldn’t trust anything this faggot says. All I’m gonna say

Money, and go to the gym at least 2/3 times a week. Look up men’s style, acquaint yourself. Tattoos help, but if you don’t got money and the looks you’re immediately disqualified from smashing 10s. Once you’re attractive all comes down to what kind of wheels you got. If your hairline is shit, handle it. Shave it off if that’s your only option.

forgot to mention, workout + intermittent fasting, does not take long to see the gains

haha imagine spending so much time in the gym instead of getting rich

money > looks

noob

this this this

five months of fasting and working out every day (started out at like 5-10 situps a day and 2-3 reps @ 80kg, I was out of shape pretty bad but now I'm up to 200 situps per day and 4 sets @ ~120kg) and I saw an incredible 60 lbs of weight loss. I'm putting a bit of it back on since muscle weighs more than fat but I've never felt better.

Put the fucking fork down but unironically. DYEL?

Op here, I drive an Audi A5 S-Line 2016... my wheels are sorted tbh

That's not alpha, that's fucking poser.

You can get good pussy without looking like that.

Have you tried closing the internet, going out into the real world, getting inside a bar/club/... chatting with girls?

I mean your figurative wheels. Can you play women lol. An Audi helps but you need to be able to hook em in too

forgot to mention the best part: if you're a soda junky you can still shed weight like crazy. I did. Not even diet.

Just make sure you're keeping an eye on your blood sugar levels and taking in plenty of water to go with it.
It works specifically because your blood sugar levels plummet during fasting anyway.

Post progress pics then if its worked out out for you

spoken like a true beta

Ehh I'm still a bit embarrassed because I'm now at the "skinny fat" phase where I still have a bit of an overhang, things aren't quite aesthetically tightened yet.
I plan on doing a before and after once I am flat, though!

no girl cares about your shitty midrange car

especially when you take them back to your shitty apartment

you're going to need a lot more money if you want to date 10s

What car you drive then faggot

he's right you know
most 10s know they are 10s and know they can go after the top 1-10% of men
it's sadly the way it is. they know they're hot enough to go where the money and easy mode life are.

Yeah most men are fuckin retards bro it’s not hard to be in that top percent of you have decent genetics and some willpower