I'm so fucking addicted to this

I'm so fucking addicted to this

Attached: head-ear-copy.jpg (317x200, 14K)

Fun fact, the cotton fibers break off if your ears, irritating them and making them waxier.

cut your ears off and the problem is solved

Me too. Feels so fucking good!!

nice. enjoy your inevitable perforated ear-drum

Feels good man
Try dipping that shit in warm water gaurnteed to cum buckets

Same. I know it's bad for you but it feels so good and I can't stand my ears feeling moist.

Cotton Eye Joe disapproves this message

Nah, never go too deep in. Just rubbing around the hole...

Attached: 1299948265403.jpg (744x570, 99K)

BUT i have little tiny nigglets in my ear collecting said cotton again.

putting anything that large inside your ear canal just pushes the wax backwards towards the tympanic membrane. Either way, it always ends up in being painful. Speaking from experience here.

I put some rubbing alcohol on my swab before entry and get that shit cleaned out.

Thanks for the tip, is that even better than the normal way?

(You)

I do this after every shower, my ears are clean as fuck boi. I run my ear canal under the hot shower water, it cleans them out, the q-tip is just to dry them out.

Yes use boiled water allow to cool also cleans your ears better if you follow with a dry bud.
Fuck I need to do this shit rn a ons clean your ears the dirtiest bud wins fuck all

I will say, only times I ever got a wax block has been from fucking around with q-tips in there so there's truth in what you're saying, but feelz too good mane.

Pour hydrogen peroxide in there before you swab, it just cleans you out and feels amazing after

The insides of my ears are constantly wet like I just let shower water run in them. I really don't care if Q tips supposedly push wax back in my ears, there's not even enough wax to matter. It's damn near all water and itches like crazy.

Yeh i know it's addictive. I use a hair bobby pin, you have to be a bit more careful, but it does a better job at scooping wax out without pushing it further into the ear canal.

NAVER DO THAT
>i did it and pushed all the wax so deep to the eardrum
>i was freaking out could not hear anything for two days

I've been using Qtips since I was a kid to clean out my ears after I shower and I'm 30 now. What's the big deal?

holy shit. me too. but in my left ear, i always push it in and it sends the wax deeper into my ear and then i can't hear for like a week.

Hmm, that might not be a bad idea. Something more solid would probably work better to scrape the excess gunk out. Thanks for tip!

Fucking 2 punctured eardrums. FUCK

protip for people actually trying to get wax out

bend a paper clip so that one end has a 6 shape and extend the rest, use it to scoop out your wax. let it slide very carefully into your ear along the upper part of your ear, when you think its enough, move it down, get it out carefully.

it genuinely feels better than masturbation.

Attached: 1530823083934.jpg (750x750, 48K)

thats what she said