PA thread?

PA thread?

Attached: F1BE9109-DC92-4366-9DD9-32820AA90EB2.jpg (678x381, 50K)

724 here

Plum

Attached: Bets (22).jpg (720x960, 65K)

610 here

Delcoo

717 Millersburg

Attached: I (11) - Copy.jpg (854x480, 32K)

Iup sup

cute. hope there's more

What part?

724 in washington.

hard to be in these threads when one isn't gay. all that gets posted is dudes looking for traps and twinks. guys from Yea Forums also tend to be horrifically boring to hang out with, so even being interested in looking for a new bro is folly.

come on, pa thread. don't be an abject failure like always. find proper hookups and hangouts for all, get them their heroine of choice.

Bethlehem

Where at in Warshingtin?

outside the city in the 'burbs nearabouts wolfdale.

y'know. the 'burbs of a city that has farms ten minutes away from its center.

so neat that I can smell cows from my window when the wind comes over the hill.

814 Glendale?

Used to fuck a girl in Hickory when I was in High School. Used to swallow my loads in the bathroom while her mom slept next door. Used to coat her throat with jizz.

the fuck are you reminiscing on the porchswing with your lemonade, grandpa.

>Glendale

Arrizona =/= Pennsylvania hello

It was 1998, and I was just 16 years old. I drove my dad's Buick out Route 18 to Hickory, where this young girl used to put my willie in her mouth and lick it like a Tootsie Pop. Yup, best days of my life. But you would rather go down to the Washington Hospital and pick up faggots to suck your cock, wouldn't ya boy?

I sure would, pappy. at least they's willin' t'suck, girls round here all want you to know their kid comes first and want a daddy for their baby. faggots can't make babies, pappy.

You sure does talk like a nigger, boy. I bet you at the fuckin' libarry suckin' up the free WIFI 'cause you needed dat disability money for your new Niggerball Sneakers. Do us all a favor, walk out to I70 and jump into traffic. Please.

Attached: I (8) - Copy.jpg (810x1440, 214K)

I's only talk that way cause my momma don't got me no poppa. She said he done niggerholler'd "ride dat whip" and then noot nooted outta her life.

This is actually 90% of Washington. A ton of race traitors.

you're not fully wrong. the real point is they're batshit young with multiple kids and no dad for any, older with kids in the same way, or brainwash level christian.

They usually turn Christian after having 3 kids, because they know they can con some idiot virgin into being a father for their 3 kids.

Attached: 9156360113.jpg (2450x1344, 198K)

dead thread. even the chasers aren't here.

Bump

814 but why tho

Butler here