> Can't focus
> Can't stay interested
> Don't know where to start
> Dreading the learning curve
> Debating suicide
> Want drugs
> Feel like life is insulting me at this point
> Feel like my old friends win

Life is a series of indignities, my friends.

Attached: Fuck-It-Jdm-Japanese-1-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__03046.1506201734.jpg (800x800, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/buffcorrell
businessinsider.com.au/this-study-shows-talent-is-overrated-as-luck-plays-a-huge-role-in-success-2018-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seek out a therapist who can do CBT bro. I think you would benefit.

dang op, at least you got some pussy though

>135 IQ
>Top 10% of class

wtf

this was typed by brown hands

no, you're just a piece of shit.
you knew they were out there, you just didn't know you were one of them.
>you never achieved anything
>because you never had potential

Nobody was jealous of you retard.
All of this was in your head. it happened for nothing.

That's good though, it means there's a chance of you changing but I wouldn't count on it

Imagine going through life having everyone tell you that you're smart and headed for success only to realize that nobody gives a shit and it doesn't matter how smart you think you are

How about you relax and enjoy life without taking drugs.

Man you got fuckin problems

Cock and ball torture?

pathetic OP, and to think you were chad for a moment.

Attached: 1553989676785.jpg (780x960, 66K)

OP is Buffcorrell?
youtube.com/user/buffcorrell

if you believe in the concept of redpilled you are not gifted in IQ

>gifted kid
fuck off autist

I have a similar story

> Be me
> Blitz through childhood as calm and gifted
> Never had to try
> No struggle of any kind, just content
> Good at sport, school, music, anything and everything
> Chad swimmer body
> That ''too cool to care'' attitude
> Meet girl at 17
> Instant love on both side
> Still blitzing through highschool and uni
> Getting redpilled
> Feeling empty inside
> Feeding my inner sadness with even more statistics about crime, race, gender role, history
> Aceing every test, smashing every challenge life throws at me
> Depression slowly setting in
> Travel the world with girl
> Her smile means everything
> Find good job, luxury apartment
> Learn languages, exotic and impressive but useless skills
> No real ambition to do anything
> I just do things because I can
> Never develop any significant relationship outside of girl
> No need to socialize, ever
> Girl suddenly wakes up at 33 y/o realizing shes somehow unhappy
> Never mentioned anything about it before that day
> She wants to try living another life
> I go my own way, thinking she will soon come to her senses

> A year later
> We never spoke again
> We never met again
> No text, no phonecall
> I now fully realize I lost the only thing that mattered in my life
> Depression
> What little motivation I ever had is gone
> Stopped reading
> Stopped caring
> Show up late at work, but somehow still managing to get by through sheer talent
> Secretly hoping I get fired
> Constant desire to leave for some forgotten corner of the world and disappear

This is my life now.
There are no more tears.
She's gone and I lack the will to replace her.
I feel broken beyond belief.
So much talent, so many gifts, but no will to do anything with them.

simp story
>lose the bitch dipshit
you made your life dependent on someone instead of yourself
pretty beta dude

>gym
that's where you went wrong

I now realize that.

why are you crying about it? why should you even care?
>redpilled more like betapilled
if you have all of these skills and are so 'great' one girl shouldn't bring you down like this
Are you like a 1-2/10? or baby faced?
you sound like a fuckin simp

My advice might be biased because Ive shown signs of being a sociopath and narcissism but jesus christ dude

>Are you like a 1-2/10? or baby faced?

No I look pretty good. I could easily find another girl if I chose to. I have more money than I need, I come from a good wealthy family, a lifetime of training has given me a solid body, no addictions, I'm generally kind albeit apathetic and I wish for nothing else but care for one person. I just chose the wrong one it seems. That is pretty beta indeed.

Take molly once a month and make sure you live as healthy as possible between that time.
Either you'll get your shit together or fall into deeper depression and commit sudoku. Either way it's a win-win.

cognitive behavioural therapy

that would be terrible, I agree.

you will get eaten alive in whatever job you pursue due to your betaness
honestly, dump some of your money into the stock market and invest it well because you won't last at all.
I work as a corporate lawyer and you need to tread fucking water or you'll drown fast

Cock blocking treatment

>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

>Feeding my inner sadness with even more statistics about crime, race, gender role, history
KEK

I have been a prosecutor for the state for 10 years now. Pretty damn effective at that.

Do not confuse my beta lack of will to do anything with my personal life with my professional aptitude.

>Now, no friends
>> No social connections
>> No drugs
>> Lost gym gains
>> Work sucks
>> On antidepressants, antipsychotics
>> Want to learn
>> Have motivation
>> Have family connections
>> Have interests and time
>> Can't focus
>> Can't stay interested
>> Don't know where to start
>> Dreading the learning curve
Bruh that's it! Where thing get hard real heroes are made! Just switch that 'why me' to 'try me'! Now it's your turn!

why do you complain about a girl or who does it even bother you?
thats what you should be asking yourself

>Constant desire to leave for some forgotten corner of the world and disappear
Godamnit this.
Sometimes I just want to get off the grid. Literally. Find a warm climate and build a fired mud brick abode near a good fishing stream.
Tho sometimes I feel I'd get bored abandoning my intellectual talents too.

I've been like this forever tho. I remember in high school we all drew our dream houses and I drew a tropical island with a thatch roof bamboo hut

>get 135 from mensa home test
you brainlet

Based, but easier said than done. The hardest hurdle to get over is yourself OP. You can do it if you truly we're so talented

>why do you complain about a girl or who does it even bother you?

I'm not sure I understand the question. I'm not really complaining about her. She did what she thought she had to do to move forward.

>be you
>pseuedointellectual overthinker
>overthink things
/thread

Should have learned not to act like you were better than the people around you, you stupid autistic fuck

Rip op
Lol this place and hentai has ruined my mind
Kek

Attached: big_clown.png (720x589, 66K)

What if you're better than the people around you though? Or do you think every one is a perfect special and important snowflake? How long do you have to pretend not to be better than them?

>im not really doing exactly what im doing

t. Every person ever with a problem that just 'cant figure out' what is wrong

All of those misdeeds were to make you HUMBLE, but you never learned. Obviously since you talk about your fucking IQ/being gifted/school shit.

>> Slept in class and aced tests
>> Can't focus
>> Can't stay interested
>> Don't know where to start

Were you ever tested for ADHD?

dont' know wtf you are but you are NOT redpilled yet.
Knowing jews are evil and knowing "red-pill" is different, very different.
Also
> gifted?
> IQ boasting ?!!
> you are not redpilled
> "Lose virginity" , redpill people hate women generally, there are exceptions
> Redpilled never fight with families
> You are far from being "red-pill" and are very much fucked up

Just put the car in first gear, if road is bad.
Step
by
Step

You misunderstand. I believe I was unhappy much before she left. I just ignored it. Her leaving just made everything clear. She's not the cause of my depression, certainly not all of it anyway. My unhappiness is largely on my own shortcomings.

>im not complaining
>watch ill explain how im not complaining
>please give me advice while i argue with everything since my ego is still so important

Your problem, obvious

I did that. I actually left the grid (which apparently was a bad idea). But you don't even notice the abandoning "intellectual talents". You just get the feeling you still know it until need to show it. The problem is you either get real lonely out there or society comes a knocking and society does not take too kindly to people who aren't social.

I'm not looking for advice either. This is Yea Forums after all. I'll gladly hear any bits of wisdom people might have, but I'm not looking for any specifically. I just wanted to share my story with other similar anons. Nothing more, nothing less.

How long were you ''outside'' and why did you come back?

>I will gladly indulge in pipe dream fantasies but as far as actually taking care of myself I want to still be apathetically cool AND a failure

Delusion abounds

People still came a knockin to his backyard tent

>as far as actually taking care of myself I want to still be apathetically cool AND a failure

You really don't get it do you? I'm perfectly fine taking take of myself. I eat healthy, I train regularly, I don't binge drugs or any other addictions, and i'm not a failure. That's the whole point. I'm a functional member of society. I'm just deeply unhappy being so.

>I'm a functional member of society.
There is your fucking problem. You're a fucking npc, just doing shit for the masses and not yourself. Society is necessity to get work, but it destroys the individual.

I was gone 2 years. Father had to have surgeries for back and eyesight so needed help paying. Also 2 uncles died and grandparents almost died. I came back, but then discovered many jobs didn't want me since "unstable work history" even though I have good skills/certificates/and degree.

>you dont understand do you, I know that I am wrong but if anyone says I am wrong I need to argue with that

I get it. You came here to cry until someone accused you of crying so you could dance away while saying no homo.

It happens with a high i.q. 136 here schizophrenic. Not that uncommon

Wouldn't I be happy if I were an NPC?

Based on the fact that npcs do whatever gets attention, no

I see there's no point discussing with you. You're right. I came here to cry and have anonymous people on the internet feel bad for my sad life. Feel better now?

>obviously everyone else is wrong and I am the only sane one here

Obviously

No. You aren't doing what YOU want, you are just trying to do what is safe or what is socially right. You need to actually think what the hell you like and want and say fuck off society. Fuck off imaginary rules controlling many people. Look up Hunter S Thompson and other out there people, maybe Alexander the Great and Nikola Tesla. Hard maybe Einstein (I don't condone cousin fucking)

You're the only one acting spastic here trying to prove I don't what.

Einstein was a plagarizing phony

Yeah, but he rocked those bunny slippers in public

>its so important to prove this guy wrong while not responding to people giving thought out advice, so genuine is my stableness

Denial.

>inb4 you myteriously take me advice

Truefact

Funny, if I try to get tested to ADHD the doc will probably think I'm just trying to get the drugs. It's not like I haven't asked about it.

not op but realistically that's very uncommon einstein was about 160. Perfect score being 162. That being said iq scores are kind of wonky above 115. Since normally you could be like this person has 1.15 times the cognitive abilities as average but that starts to fall apart in the higher ranges.

You haven't given any advice. Nothing but provocation or just plain insults. I'm too old for kindergarten level discussion.

>I have already tried everything and the world is against me. Im a super genius, remember

>I cba to respond to the posts i am currently responding to

Denial, we call it.

> Kid adopts a hardworking attitude
> Finds measurable increases in quality of life
> Hits a speed bump
> 4-days-per-week gym is not sustainable
> Potentially ineffective coping mechanisms
> Fails and is punished harshly

What is your point?

There is absolutely no chance we are getting anons biased half of the story while he changes and adapts any part pointed out. Never happens.

Get back up and find another woman you simpering bitch. My life isn't nearly as good as yours you know how many times I've been in love? I like five or six. Cuz when I fuck up or a woman just leaves me cuz they want to I move on. No matter what you always have two choices keep.moving it lie down and die. So choose.

If you cant extrapolate it you might need your IQ tested again

Name an European city and we can meet up and be depressed together if you want, I'll pay your ticket

Attached: ebba-bush-stella-1960x1030-c.jpg (735x500, 31K)

> 135 IQ

Also we might understand each other.

Where are you from OP?

try out obscure gray area legal drugs, research chemicals or otherwise (rare ethnobotanicals, extracts or alkaloid isolates)

I'd stay away from anything psychedelic in your case, since you're prone to psychotic episodes.

>we call this one "good user, bad user"

>Life is a series of indignities
Indeed. And here's another one - thinking you're special with an IQ of only 135 and going through all of that for just being slightly bright. Face it, OP, you're just defective.
>157 on Cattell B, measured by Mensa supervised test.

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>yes, quite, indubitably

Kek

Look at the big brain on this faggot.

Attached: 1539712523829.jpg (547x692, 75K)

I am just gonna save this image

Not realising greetext is for a quote

Kek

>I am just gonna save this image
Need some help?

>implying

Attached: 1539233368955.png (465x463, 428K)

>implying

>less than 0.002 of the population have this score
hmmmm

And this one

this guy gets it

Attached: 1532087954051.jpg (618x645, 91K)

Not quite correct. 157 on Cattell B is 1 %ile
Have a look at my letter if you like

Attached: Mensa letter munged.jpg (2480x3509, 858K)

>doesnt get it

Attached: EF09F00B-4EB1-47CF-917F-01009F3064C3.gif (200x200, 59K)

Take me home, country road

it's also used for sarcasm intentionally erroneous paraphrasing and abstractions.
Welcome to Yea Forums.

That's not what it says in the FAQs

>moot says summer is just a rumor

Kys

>Friends start to get jealous,

this is where you are really wrong

>> your friends were never jealous, you just became an asshole

a piece of advice OP:

- because you say you where psychotic i guess you are either a bipolar or a schyzo. stay on your medication, avoid street drugs.

keep going to the gym, for health reasons (mental and physical) rather than muscle gains. meet new people, develop empathy slowly, make friends, be honest with yourself and recognize that you caused everything.

there is no indignity, you were a dumbass, and idiot and were NOT SMART, accept this, the brain of an idiot can become smart with myelination and problem solving experience.

>> you have motivation, make friends, study and come out on top, and STAY ON YOUR FUCKING MEDICATION

that dosen't agree with the bell curve the entire distribution from 130-145 is 2% and everything above that is 0.1% getting smaller and smaller as the score approaches 160

that shits like 12 years old like you

back in the day joocucks wouldnt waste a perfectly good dubs thread to stroke their big heads

Truly something has been lost

>entire distribution from 130-145 is 2%
Under which IQ system? or didn't you realise that there are three separate scales (which is why I mention Cattell B). Pic relevant

Anyone who quotes an IQ without the scale is the same as saying my car produces 250.

Attached: iq equivalents of 160 s-b.jpg (863x694, 111K)

>that shits like 12 years old like you
orly?

Attached: Capture.jpg (559x481, 53K)

Step right up, step right up...Simply insult this post and recieve an approximation of your IQ on the standard deviation (aka 100 is not retarded and 115 is functionally smart)

Try your luck!

And I just looked up 157 in Cattell B. 1 %ile, as I said

Attached: iq equivalents of 157 Cattell B.jpg (1603x725, 197K)

wait so you're bragging becaue OP is only points below you?

Better than that. Go here and plug in your number (as long as you know the scale) for your position on the Gaussian population distribution
>www.davidpbrown.co.uk

Yep. In the same way you're only points below OP

127 what?

Lemmings

kill yourself, LARP

4 points* I'm a little higher than OP not by much. Have a very unbalanced score when broken into categories because autism. Fun shit being savant in spatial reasoning though.

Attached: limesguy[1].jpg (800x450, 62K)

this OP. I had a similar experience, had repeated breaks all through 2017 and 2018. only recently started to get better with CBT and some meds. luckily I wasn't hospitalized, but it was super close.
just be patient and heal up in your mind. you'll be ok and back on top in no time.

Attached: tumblr_n9v34oNuFT1qzmfgzo3_r1_500.gif (500x280, 1.86M)

>4 points*
What scale?

You earned this

Attached: freeinternet.jpg (350x247, 19K)

Redpill is a winning strategy but only if you're willing to entirely throw away your own humanity.

Understand you must, as a redpiller, you must be willing to destroy everything and everyone around you.

Machiavellianism is more brutal to your own self then anyone else's.

>if yoda was dyslexic

assuming OP used the Stanford his score on the Cattell would be 153 or you would be 138 on the Stanford

>Born with genetic disease, basically resistant to growth hormone
>Fortunately it's proportionate dwarfism, so I really just look like someone cranked all the settings down on the X-, Y-, and Z-axes
>Have a younger sister who didn't end up with it, four years younger than me
>She has friends that sometimes hang around and spend the night
>One such night, parents went to the movies
>Sister's friend swiped a cheap bottle of vodka from her parents
>The two of them had a little and immediately got hammered because lol, twelve-year-olds
>Tried to spend the evening reading in my room, but sister's friend decided she wanted to talk about how she didn't understand nerds
>She ended up bringing the bottle in and saying "Look, look, just, I'll go away if you just have ONE shot, c'mon," etc.
>Seemed reasonable at the time, downed the shot and grit my teeth through the burn
>She didn't go away
>Ended up talking a lot more
>Kept plying more booze
>Eventually nodded off
>Woke up with her hand on my dick and her lips pressed against mine
>Engine started and judgment compromised, I went with it
>Somehow got the genius idea that maybe this wasn't such a good idea
>Tried to pull back
>Was reminded that she was eight inches taller than me when she pursued and ended up sitting on my chest
>Still remember the heat and pressure as she pinned my arms over my head and started grinding on me
>Ended up being made to penetrate
>Afterwards, told me I was her favorite
>Took the bottle with her, left to go to sleep next to my passed-out sister, and we never spoke of it again

Turned out to be something of a running theme in my life: Short chicks, or drunken ones, who decide they want something out of me and take it because they think that's how it should be.

>assuming OP used the Stanford
Where is your evidence that your assumption is valid?

>135 IQ
This is bullshit, with that value of IQ you should know what you fucked up. It's not "life" fault

That's hot

>> Never develop any significant relationship outside of girl
>> No need to socialize, ever
>> Girl suddenly wakes up at 33 y/o realizing shes somehow unhappy
>> Never mentioned anything about it before that day

Happened to me after 20yrs of marriage. It sucked hard, but I'm better now.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on Wechsler's (the most common one) you'd only be a single point apart.

>Wechsler's (the most common one)
Cattell is used by Mensa and most on-line IQ tests to ensure equivalence. Where's your evidence for your assertion?

No wonder everyone wants to die

Just going with just probability here. It's not definitive proof by any means but it's enough for me.

>user's POV of the world

Attached: e6292a3fe80143ba9b9dc73e14f690cef438d3dd1c8eeb36836ed8816c644143.jpg (1000x1000, 306K)

>Just going with just probability here
On what basis?
>but it's enough for me
So you're convinced by baseless assertions? I think we're done here.

I think you are gifted with some extra chromosomes

Yeah, that's just what happens when you take the red pill. Should've taken the blue-green pill.
>be me
>23
>work at dispensary in CO
>make pissloads of cash and smoke tons of weed because otherwise customers won't trust what i sell them
>from a tourist trap town in south MS
>never been to college, but have the money to pay 4 years of tuition in cash.
>socialist as fuck
>get mad pussy from less extreme socialist chicks and fresh converts
>also fuck dudes because lmao why not
>getting married to my 7/10 princess gf that also likes to seduce girls from her work at a restaurant
>90% of stoners hate trump for unclear reasons, so when i give them valid reasons i see them at the next rally in town
Take the blue-green pill boys. Fuck the republicans, fuck the democrats, fuck trump and pence and obama and bush and clinton. Set yourselves free of the shackles of our oligarchs and smoke weed, read marx(untranslated), and get pussy.

....Einstein's IQ was estimated years later. It's a guess, and it's not necessarily a good one either.

...there's no such thing as a "perfect score" on an IQ scale, Jesus.

IQ scales are fairly inexact once you pass 125-130 though.

Cattell has a standard deviation of 24. So 157 on the Cattell scale is like 136 on the Wechler scale. So it's fairly likely you and OP are close in IQ really.

Gee bill, THREE popped collars??

You're god damned right.

US Mensa uses Cattell but most other national Mensas use Wechsler.

>tfw radical environmentalist
>most people into this shit cares more about social issues than the environment
>just become increasingly jaded because no one gets along or has stupid opinions like antivaxers.
>when you tell them you're anti vax simply because it kills more people and less people is a good thing and get kicked out

Jesus... you were raped by a 12 year old girl? :S Did it traumatize you?

IQ scale is limited to 100, because nobody with an IQ over 100 believes in IQ tests

I see that arguing over IQs was nowhere on your list?

Do you have any opinion how much pussy said activity would slay?

>Mensa
The people who almost never give a score under 100 so as to not insult their members? When you're getting your IQ tests from an organization that has a direct monetary insentive to make you feel better about yourself, you're not actually looking for an IQ test, you're looking for a support group.

Mensa is also a scam using unweighted intelligence quotients to make "smart" people come pay money to be in their "smart" club that has all of the benefits of a membership at a bookclub but with a few thousand dollars in fees attached.

That seems more like a problem with a career associated passion. Try applying for your local forestry service user.

F. Blue-green user

Membership in Sweden is like $40 a year.

IQ tests in general are limited in that they don't really test globally, which does flaw it's scale a tad, that's true.

Uh, plenty of people score under 100 on IQ tests, but at least in Sweden most of them get weeded out by the free online tests so we don't have to go through the hassle of screening them.

I genuinely did look for a support group when I joined Mensa though. I was pretty confident in my IQ, I just wanted to meet people I could be relaxed with.

Lookie here my man if you want my views on iq And if you want to know how much pussy i think talking about your iq slays then I'm not sure you're getting much pussy to begin with. Intelligence means as much as those around you believe it does. If you tell them the truth about what an iq actually means then all the steam of that subject is gone and you become the smartest guy around for disavowing nonsense and providing a replacement in the form of telling them that pattern recognition is the only thing used to test iq and the if we really wanted to measure intelligence then we would look at the personal decisions made by individuals with application to life, not by asking them which number in a sequence comes next. Use this and you will succeed. I only wish you the best user.

Woops. Ignore I meant for you to look at For my opinion on the value of an iq score.

I have always found that if you are intelligent other intelligent people expose themselves to you.

Everyone is capable of acting dumb in mixed company, but gaining the trust of someone genuinely smart takes convincing that person you are worth it.

All these tests seem like comfort labels

I work for a bird sanctuary and I'm politically moderate on just about everything not enviornmental. My only economic objections are from that.

I was gently poking fun at the thread, ease up a bit.

...probably the most logical reason to be anti-vax, really.

I like you user. I tell you what, if you want to talk to some insanely environmentally concerned people that are intensely mixed on all other political discussion, consider a visit to a nudist colony. It sounds weird, but you can meet some true veterans of the glory days of environmental activism. Just don't stare at the wrinkles around their junk. They will proposition you.

I have no chill. I apologize.

Lifes a garden, dig it

>$40 a year in sweden
Good for them, but even so, if you can show me a benefit to paying $40 to be in a room full of people that think their smarter than each other when you can just go on Yea Forums and read the same conversations then i would consider it. Instead of providing support to those with higher intelligence that they may need like psychiatric services or emotional support groups, they just talk and take your money. I can't stand it.

-------

I never feel bad for intelligent who fail and end up miserable.

There is no reason that, as a person with high intelligence, you should fail. It is only due to your mental weakness that you do.

You were given a lot of the most sought after and important resource in the 21st century for success and you failed to be slightly strong and take advantage of it. Low IQ retards are more adapted to life and are better and more productive for society than you, and they will physically and mentally suffer much more than you due to the toll that life takes on them from working dead end, physically intensive jobs while enduring the abuse that lowest rungs in society are forced to take, as there is no other option for them besides death because of their mental limitations.

You are weaker and less than them and you were given all you need for anything you could want. Go fuck yourself.

Eh, it depends on the group I guess.

The international Mensa group on FB is utter shit. It's a lot like Yea Forums, really... not as much cussing, but in most discussions people have their set opinions and ignore all other arguments. It's sad.

The national Mensa is a useful network though, you get to know people and it's easy to get in contact with a professional in virtually any field. You can get help with minor stuff for free.

The meetings are pretty nice. Most people aren't stuck up, although there are people like that too. I think that's more of a problem in the US, but I haven't been to their meetings.

Of course it depends on the local group. One I attended tended to discuss everyday stuff, which bores me. They sometimes played boardgames, which I'm ok with.

The other group I went to was more fun though, we discussed all kinds of stuff. People were interested in discussing niche things none of us would never have use for, and taboo stuff like forced sterilization, anarchy vs democracy and even cuckolding once actually.

Being able to tell people on Yea Forums.

Worth every penny

Save it, it's all yours my friend

Truuuuuuu

>IQ 135
>Let yourself stupidly slip and fall all those times.

I dont think youre as smart as you think you are, fren.

When people underestimate you, you get away with everything

When people overestimate you, you get blamed for everything

Being intelligent is useful but it's not a perfect solution guaranteeing success as people seem to think.

Even when you combine it with having an easy time learning (like OP here), it's still not enough to guarantee success.

Mental issues can come in the way, and the main factor determining economic success in life appears to be luck, really, according to recent research: businessinsider.com.au/this-study-shows-talent-is-overrated-as-luck-plays-a-huge-role-in-success-2018-11

Anyways, it's problematic when people expect anyone intelligent to succeed. It makes unintelligent people think they have no chance (which is wrong), and makes many intelligent people feel entitled, and like they don't have to work for the success (which sets them up for failure).

Being intelligent is nice, but it's just one trait of many.

Checked

Sounds totally Cancer to me.

Attached: 1553970824969.jpg (539x640, 67K)

Goodbye thread. I will miss you.

OP is a faggot.

Farewell, sweet prince.