Jefferson's Ground Sloth still alive

Well, I have been on the case of the mysterious howls of the Midwest. More evidence points to it being a Ground Sloth rather than a Primate. Here is a reconstructed recording of what a Ground Sloth might've sounded like vs the Ohio howl and many other howls. What could be the political implications of the rediscovery of a North American Xenarthran by a BRITISH man?
youtube.com/watch?v=YcoVUcGLTCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TPCcLddBekY
youtube.com/watch?v=LDJu59GsuJU

Attached: Megalonyx.jpg (1800x1126, 1.01M)

its just the wendigos trying to sound like a megasloth dumbass. This is why brits always die so easy.

Why would a Wendigo try to sound like an extinct creature? Algonquian legends however do talk about Giant Swamp Creatures who fit the description of the Ground Sloths.

A giant ground sloth has as much credence as other cryptids. However, this sort of reasoning could be used to say that it could even be a flying dinosaur. I don't doubt that it could be any sort of large "lost" or undiscovered mammal, but until they make a concrete find, I won't get too excited. The forests can make a lot of noise that is unnatural, and unexplained.

>Why would a Wendigo try to sound like an extinct creature?
so dummies like you looking for extinct creatures check it out. That call is essentially it ordering take out.

Nah that just sounds like "Go away" talk.

The reason why I conjectured a Ground Sloth is because they can easily be mistaken for a bear, they have good camouflage with algae growing on it's back and they often retreat into the swamps when disturbed whence why it is never seen.

>giant ground sloth in the Midwest
They don’t exist
If they did the settlers and pioneers that deforested the Midwest would have seen them

t. wendigo

Some /x/ poster claimed they saw and shot at a giant ground sloth

>The reason why I conjectured a Ground Sloth is because they can easily be mistaken for a bear
I hunt, and I would know the difference. I have seen many bears in the areas I hunt. Anyone who would mistake a slow moving sloth for a fairly nimble and fast bear is 100% retarded. This is why I suggested it was a flying dinosaur. If it saw anyone, it could just fly away. No one would ever see it.

Ground sloth sightings are probably misidentified badgers/bears/wolverines

/x/ posters claim a lot of shit

Are you?

It was a whole thread, and then people posted pictures of the giant ground sloth and he freaked out claiming that was exactly the beast he encountered

Well, keep your ear to the long howls. Jefferson's Ground Sloth did once roam much of North America up to Alaska. In all likelihood you would probably never see it since it was covered in green algae.

If they existed you would have seen plenty of carcasses from bears eating them idiot.

if you still believe /x/ is ever real your heart is still pure, I won’t try to stop that.

Is that the one where he accidentally alerted it to his presence by farting?

>In all likelihood you would probably never see it since it was covered in green algae.
I hang out in the woods dressed like a tree, but if I see anything, I will make sure to make a retarded post on /x/ to try and explain how a flock of turkeys over the ridge could have been a saber-toothed cat.

Brown Bears didn't prey on them. Sloth meat is notoriously grisly and without tenderness and without substantial fat.

Apparently they are migratory and travel up from Kentucky up to Canada where they are especially common in summer.

Maybe they did but didn't think much of them.

>Apparently they are migratory and travel up from Kentucky up to Canada where they are especially common in summer.
I live in the northern Appalachian mountains. If something was migrating from Kentucky, one of us would have shot and ate it by now.

this schizo thread was brought to you by Abilify™.

Abilify™. It's time to stop posting.

Attached: 1535734987806.jpg (1035x732, 404K)

Do you hear strange howls at night which aren't Coyotes or Foxes?

It's usually my neighbors fucking

The Mods and Jannies are certainly Trannies.

>Do you hear strange howls at night which aren't Coyotes or Foxes?
No. IF there were large ground sloths, someone would have a body by now. Coyotes are prevalent, and they would have decimated any remaining population. The only "issue" we are having right now is Mountain lions. They have been seen & photographed and our local game officials claim that they aren't real & IF there is any sightings, they are just people's pets or misidentified bobcats or horses (not even joking). I would be more prone to believe that unknown howls to be mountain lions over sloths.

And immediately killed them all to power their horse drawn carriages

I know a Mountain Lion growl when I hear one. Listen to the Sasquatch recordings, the howls are long and drawn out. My opinion, if they are lying to you about Mountain Lions they are probably lying to you about other stuff.

Interesting...