Ask a guy who married a hooker anything?

Ask a guy who married a hooker anything?

Attached: asdfasdfasdfasdfdsf.jpg (1030x1200, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrpScFsAahw
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll just leaf this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrpScFsAahw

Yes
Why?
How?
Do you feel like a cuck?

How's that working for you? She make good enough cash for it to be worth it (how much per month)?

>How's that working for you? She make good enough cash for it to be worth it (how much per month)?
It has been working well so far, have 2 kids together and she' raises them well. I don't pay cash per month, but shared expenses for a married couple/kids is far more expensive than just getting a hooker a couple time a week.

>Why?
Fell in love
>How?
Just filled out paperwork like anyone else that gets married.
>Do you feel like a cuck?
No because we don't currently share her pussy with other dudes like cucks do.

I was more interested in how much she makes hooking. Or did she quit for you?

I'll bite

Did you knew each other before? Or you just ended up putting your dick 2 times in the same hole as everybody in your neighborhood and ended up with child support?

Are you a former John?

I fuck hookers too sometimes, but holy shit I’d never marry one of those crazy bitches.

marty?

>I was more interested in how much she makes hooking. Or did she quit for you?
Oh sorry. She doesn't hook anymore. Stopped hooking when we started dating.

>Did you knew each other before? Or you just ended up putting your dick 2 times in the same hole as everybody in your neighborhood and ended up with child support?
No child support. I met her after she had already been hooking.

Was it your dick or your heart that got her?

>I fuck hookers too sometimes, but holy shit I’d never marry one of those crazy bitches.
I am a former John of many hookers, i used to travel alot....hookers happen.

Can you still say you are married to a hooker thou?

>marty?
How'd you know?

post pics

>Was it your dick or your heart that got her?
First my dick got her, like most men when they meat most women..infatuation...then later the heart got her, fell in love.

>Can you still say you are married to a hooker thou?
I guess, i should have said say former hooker.

>post pics
Sorry.

it cant be, shes still preggos with the second one

What does she charge for a foot job?

>it cant be, shes still preggos with the second one
No, already had the 2nd one McFly

>What does she charge for a foot job?
I don't think she ever did a foot job before. I'm sure she'd do it for me if I asked, i'm just not into that.

When was the moment you realised:
"holy shit in gonna marry this hoe"

how good is she at sex compared to previous relationships of yours?

Does she look like this

Attached: aaa.jpg (375x500, 34K)

Stds?

Attached: sxs.jpg (2720x3401, 812K)

>When was the moment you realised:
>"holy shit in gonna marry this hoe"
Not sure of the actual date, buy yeah man, I did have that thought. Freaked me out for a bit, but now it all seems normal.

>Does she look like this
Not really

>Stds?
Surprisingly i've had more STD's than she has. I don't think she's ever had one, she always used a condom with Johns.

Do you throw it in her face when you have an argument?

what made her become a hooker in the first place?
how old are the two of you?
what is it that made her appealing for you?

>how good is she at sex compared to previous relationships of yours?
At first she was kind of shy, which was weird. I guess its different for womento have emotional sex with someone they love than "robot like" sex with a John... I guess. Now she is extremely good at sex after some training.

>Do you throw it in her face when you have an argument?
Never have, because she's probably just throw it back in my face that i've been with about at many people as she has.

What I meant was: what was her feature that made you réalise you 2 were compatible?
Also, street hoe or net advertising?

>what made her become a hooker in the first place?
Not exactly sure, money and broken heart were probably motivation.
>how old are the two of you?
She's in here 20's i'm in my 30's
>what is it that made her appealing for you?
Not sure, just fell in love like one would with a girl that never was a hooker.

How do you convert a whore into a good girl? Especially when all you have are good looks and a promising future, but not that much money atm? Consider that she already sorta has feelings for you even if she's in a relationship with like 10 guys, and she gets really jealous and possessive when you talk to other women.

Pretty Woman, the thread

>What I meant was: what was her feature that made you réalise you 2 were compatible?
First feature i realized was tight body, beautiful face, and bit tits...but thats just lust. The features that made me think we were compatible life partners were her drive, humor, fun to be with, and that she is very caring of children. Probably other stuff too, just the normal stuff that people like when they are in love and want to get married.
>Also, street hoe or net advertising?
Probably some of both, but she never showed face on the .net except for once, which was an accident.

>Pretty Woman, the thread
OP here, i've actually never seen that movie. I assume from your comment that its about a man that marries a hooker??? Perhaps I should watch it.

>She's in here 20's i'm in my 30'
Props mah dude

Attached: 1544265759697.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

>How do you convert a whore into a good girl? Especially when all you have are good looks and a promising future, but not that much money atm?
I realized that I cant turn her into a good girl, thats a decision she had to make herself. Either she woul'd continue hooking, and I'd find a new girlfriend....or she would quit hooking, and we could move on with a more conventional relationship. She decided to quit hooking.
As for the money, there are always other ways to make money, and if your new job doesnt make as much as your old job, you have to get by with less.
>Consider that she already sorta has feelings for you even if she's in a relationship with like 10 guys, and she gets really jealous and possessive when you talk to other women.
I'm not sure if your speaking hypothetical..if so let me know, and I'll let you know what I hypothetically think..but she isnt with 10 other guys or any other guys while with me. Maybe I misunderstood your questions. Not sure

You German dude?

>You

haha

>You German dude?
I'm from all around, i've lived in 5 or 6 different countries, moving all the time when i was younger..with my work. But no, i am not a German citizen.

What's your work?

How many guys did she fuck while she was a whore? Ever think that sometimes she’s just giving you a GFE?

Has she ever been with a nude duck? If so, how do you cope with being with her after she's been with one of those?

Attached: nude ducks.jpg (400x300, 37K)

The thought of eating that puss is enough to make me vomit. Good luck with that , I suggest some a gallon or five of bleach

Attached: HD10_14_txt_USEng.jpg (1250x938, 88K)

>How many guys did she fuck while she was a whore? Ever think that sometimes she’s just giving you a GFE?
In the beginning i was very cautious about her just giving me the GFE. When i saw her working an honest job for a while, not taking my money, her sharing the bills with me... and such.....I started to be more comfortable with the thought that she wasn't just giving me a GFE.
Neither of us are sure how many guys she's been with, I guess hookers don't count their clients. She says she has estimates perhaps 60 to 80....and definitely less than 100
She used to be real expensive, get a guy every now and then. Not the other business strategy of turn 10 cheaper tricks per day.

Do you ever talk about her experiences while working as a hooker?

>The thought of eating that puss is enough to make me vomit. Good luck with that , I suggest some a gallon or five of bleach
I thought the same thing about girls that aren't hookers. Couldn't eat ther pussy unless they were a virgin. So i don't. But after a while of being with my wife, i learned to eat pussy again, and i'm cool with it.

She ever do depraved shit with a John, like get fucked up the ass, eat his ass, get double teamed?

Also, do you ever fap to the thought of her getting railed by customers

>What's your work?
I'll just say that Im in the consulting business. Don't want to get too many specifics about myself that would make me less of an user.

>Has she ever been with a nude duck? If so, how do you cope with being with her after she's been with one of those?
I'm not sure where you McDouche's come up with this stuff....haha.

If you're happy then I'm happy for you. I'm pragmatic person. For me the only difference between a working girl and a non working girl is one gets paid and the other doesn't. Both gets fucked anyway.

You do still hook around for fun?

Do you get sex for free or do you pay for it like everyone else?

>Do you get sex for free or do you pay for it like everyone else?
Sex is never "free". We all pay for it in one way or another.

>You do still hook around for fun?
bump for this question

>If you're happy then I'm happy for you. I'm pragmatic person. For me the only difference between a working girl and a non working girl is one gets paid and the other doesn't. Both gets fucked anyway.
>You do still hook around for fun?
Thanks user. I agree, all other women fuck other dudes too....so i dont see any difference if she got paid or not.
I used to hook around for fun, but have been really good at quitting that since we had kids. Trying to be a better man.

>Do you ever talk about her experiences while working as a hooker?
Sometimes we talk about her past job, but we dont discuss in details how she fucked another guy. Just like one may bring up an ex-boyfriend of your wife, but probably wouldnt discuss in detail how the two fucked

>She ever do depraved shit with a John, like get fucked up the ass, eat his ass, get double teamed?
>Also, do you ever fap to the thought of her getting railed by customers
No, she never did any weird shit, just fucked normal, no ass, and no blow jobs..she just used her pussy.
No, i dont fap to her being with customers. But if one day tha tturns me on, i have no problem doing it either.

>
>>You do still hook around for fun?

I answered it in this post.

Do you ever eat out a girl. If so were they all virgins. If so, no one believes you.

What's the biggest dick she has ever had?

discord
X]l-lX)9(Xl-l[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Git Er done

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (200x260, 37K)

Did you have a question for me?

>What's the biggest dick she has ever had?
Not sure of the exact dimensions of the biggest D she took, but i a have asked her. She said most were small from men who couldn't get laid. Every now and then there would be a decent sized dong, but never a monster cock.

Yes of course they were. Ever met a 11 year old that wasn't?

Attached: giphy.gif (280x258, 1.03M)

Does anyone else in your or her family know what she used to do? If not, how do you think they would react?

>Yes of course they were. Ever met a 11 year old that wasn't?
Got Jokes? haha

how much for cum inside her?

Good question. That is one of my biggest fears. Some of her family knows, some of her family doesn't know. One of my best friends know...None of my family knows. I wouldn't want my family to know. Not sure how they'd react, but it would just be really uncomfortable for me, for a while.

>how much for cum inside her?
She didn't provide that service when hooking.

Its not that bad bro. Man up

Would you rather eat out a hooker that has fucked 200 white dudes, or eat out a non-hooker that has fucked 1 blacks.

>Would you rather eat out a hooker that has fucked 200 white dudes, or eat out a non-hooker that has fucked 1 blacks.
Sorry, no answer for ya user. Don't want to turn this into a race-bait thread.

Did her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.

Have you ever heard of McDouche?

Attached: McDoucheu0004738383.jpg (1146x852, 115K)

How many dirty euro dicks ran through her and you put your mouth on that? Fuckin euro trash... gross bro you can man that up all day ,I'll pass

>Did her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.
LOL...It probably did help her business. they are very nice.

>How many dirty euro dicks ran through her and you put your mouth on that? Fuckin euro trash... gross bro you can man that up all day ,I'll pass
Not sure how many were from Euro. I knew a lot of customers came from many different countries, just not sure how many Euro. But doesn't matter to me where they were from. Weird statement user.

So you the nigga that took my trick? Got you now bitch. You know she do what I say to do right? And y'all niggas owe me $$$$$$$. Ima find you and turn you out too. bitch was john

Was she a hooker before she married you, or did she become one when you didn't cut the mustard?

>Have you ever heard of McDouche?
I have heard someone call others a "McDouche", but no, never heard of the meme McDouche in your pic

>Was she a hooker before she married you?
Yes user, that is the point of this thread, read above thread...kek

>60-80
>expensive
>no ass
>no blowjobs
>just pussy
sounds like the most stuck up hooker ever. fucking gilded starfish.

quit larping OP, I'm hijacking this thread. Anyone who wants to ask questions of someone who has married true depravity, a woman who started hooking AFTER we got married, hooked to pay for a lawyer in the divorce, had two kids by johns, and still hooks to this day, 13 years later, give me a (you).

>So you the nigga that took my trick? Got you now bitch. You know she do what I say to do right? And y'all niggas owe me $$$$$$$. Ima find you and turn you out too. bitch was john

Did you have a question for me?

How did your family and friends take it? Do they know how you met and of her past?

Go to bed Gary

>How did your family and friends take it? Do they know how you met and of her past?
My family doesn't know. I dont want them to know. Only one of my friends knows...he's cool with it.
Also check out this post

Your gross dude. Better luck to you, I couldn't or ever want to do it.

I went out with a hooker for a short while. She was a Cambodian living away from family and I was a poor student.

She really needed the money but was absolutely ashamed of what she was doing. In the end, she gave it up after a few months and went back home but could barely look at herself in the mirror.

She was actually lovely, a really really lovely person and far less awful than the cheating whorish "good girls" in our university.

>Your gross dude. Better luck to you, I couldn't or ever want to do it.
I thought the same thing too, until it happened to me. It was never my pursuit to hooker for mariage...it kinda' just happened as life happened. I bet you could do it if the circumstances were right. You just dont know till you been there.

Do you feel like your three inches are more important to her than miles of cock she has taken?

>I went out with a hooker for a short while. She was a Cambodian living away from family and I was a poor student.
>She really needed the money but was absolutely ashamed of what she was doing. In the end, she gave it up after a few months and went back home but could barely look at herself in the mirror.
>She was actually lovely, a really really lovely person and far less awful than the cheating whorish "good girls" in our university.
Very true statement user. Thanks for posting.

>Do you feel like your three inches are more important to her than miles of cock she has taken?
Yes, and so does she.
Also, its not 3 inches, but i understood where you were going with your question.

I am

Attached: DickInTheBUTT.jpg (1200x1200, 245K)

"I only eat american dicks residues, my dude"

kek

Attached: acfd.jpg (610x496, 61K)

good i want to meet a good girl too i onoy know crazy whores and cant trust woman
but hey its nice to see that they still exist.
cheers dude.

Attached: e0195a447c397f2a0a950c528b07d6c94cb275356aa2a5cbad1fc6bb8b2365b3.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

>"I only eat american dicks residues, my dude"
Anyone who eats a non virgin is eating "dick residue" McDouche

>good i want to meet a good girl too i onoy know crazy whores and cant trust woman
>but hey its nice to see that they still exist.
>cheers dude.
Thanks M8...I wish the best to ya

did she have herpes or any other VD?

>did she have herpes or any other VD?
No, luckly she didn't have any VD. Most hookers that she knows always used condoms with their Johns. Whereas many non-hookers will feel safe to not sue a condom. . Although, in the past I dated a non-hooker that had herpes. I always had to use a condom with her.

>good i want to meet a good girl too i onoy know crazy whores and cant trust woman
>but hey its nice to see that they still exist.
>cheers dude.
The good ones are few and far between, but you eventually find one. Then sometimes it changes and you get divorced, then find one again....circle of life my dude

Attached: abv.jpg (1000x1000, 57K)

Dang OP, married a hooker. All good tho if its gud for u

Attached: cuddle.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I guess Gary went to bed..kek

you actually dated someone with herpes, absolute madman

GL OP, you are based

>you actually dated someone with herpes, absolute madman
I didn't know she had herpes at first. She was actually a church girl and had only been with 2 other guys in the past that were long term relationships. One dude cheated on her, go therpes, gave her herpes......we dated for a bit, right before we fucked the first time she said "theres something i need to tell you".. My reponse was "You aren't about to tell me you used to have a dick are you"
The said she had the herp, i just used a condome, but i was always scared.

>GL OP, you are based
Not sure what those acronyms mean,,,i must be getting old

How is Barron's autism treatment going?

Attached: Fuckboy.jpg (325x347, 18K)

Leave it

Attached: tuyte.jpg (558x744, 62K)

>How is Barron's autism treatment going?
Haven't seen much out of him lately. Hope he's doing well

yeah dude that's pretty much the synopsis of the film

OP here...nice TRIPS

good luck, original poster,...

>good luck, original poster,...
Oh..gotcha; thanks m8

Attached: cfgvb.jpg (1947x2378, 261K)

Alright Anons
OP OUT

Where is she from?

Exactly, so why minding where the dicks come from, you confused cuck

I'd marry that

Imagine I'm your mother:
>How did you first met?

Can you post a pic of a girl that looks similar to your wife?