I'm an atheist, but I want to become a priest...

I'm an atheist, but I want to become a priest. I genuinely want to help others and have a community that appreciates me or that I can at the very least feel apart of. I can fake Catholicism just to help other people. Is it worth it? Are there any other ways I can help people?

Attached: images.png (231x218, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Volunteer anywhere other then a church.

Like what? Soup kitchens? What else?

Why bother? What makes humans so special?

Start a fucking ant farm, lame dick.

I did. It was fun while it lasted. If I had the money, I'd go full AntsCanada.

>Atheist
>The only way to help people is through a 2,000 year old text written by sandniggers that says that the text is correct
>mfw

Attached: Yes.jpg (900x1200, 210K)

Charity, you fucking retard, blood donations, food donations, what world do you live in?

Cool. Maybe try large cats at the zoo. Hopefully, you will be eaten.

You're missing the point. I want to form friendships and bonds through helping other people. I want a community I can be apart of.

Why? Off yourself instead.

There are a fuckload of atheist Catholic priests. Go for it. Influence the organization from the inside. Preach inclusion and happiness.

I could say the same for you.

That sounds pretty based.

>There are a fuckload of atheist Catholic priests.

Do you have stats?

Lol you are the saddest faggot.
>I want to do what's fulfilling for me
>"Have you considered doing the thing I want to do but am too scared to?"

You could. Why wouldn't you?

There are no stats but I assure you as a Catholic if you get to know a bunch of priests you'll find a bunch of them that are atheists. They would never cop to it officially. Half the Catholic laity are atheist or agnostic.

Because I'm not like what
described.

>I'm an atheist, but I want to become a priest

Lol are you begging him to tell you to kill yourself? St John of Pathos over here.

I'm not doing it for le Jesus. I want a gateway to help people and have a community that can consider me family.

You baited me long enough nigger, I got your shtick all figured out.

>There are no stats but I assure you as a Catholic if you get to know a bunch of priests you'll find a bunch of them that are atheists. They would never cop to it officially. Half the Catholic laity are atheist or agnostic.

Oh nice. I like it when people just spew shit at their mouth.

Lol at assuming anecdotal evidence is completely invalid. Please provide studies showing you aren't a retard.

You are a lame fuck. Just answer the first question.

Why would you want to help humans. Try to do better than "it would be fullfilling to me"

Nah, not a pedo

I want to help humans because I don't want them to end up like us

>anecdotal evidence is completely invalid
yes it is
>Please provide studies showing you aren't a retard.
You have provided evidence that you are completely retarded.

the edgiest faggot in history

It definitely isn't lol

>I want to help humans because I don't want them to end up like us

Good one. But still not good enough. Why is ending up like us bad?

>It definitely isn't lol
I can come up with an antidote that will support any bias I have. Anyone can. That's why antidotes aren't excepted.

Go to bed you have school in the morning.

Listen, Adachi, I want to have a bloomer community. I want people to have a place they can call home if they need one. I don't want retards and edgelord le Rick Sanchezes like you that are only a burden to their society. Cynicism isn't attractive. Let me turn the tables. Why the fuckbare you so edgy, Adachi?

>the edgiest faggot in history

Just not as dull as you.

zzzzzz nice anecdote

>Go to bed you have school in the morning.
Is that what you say every time you get backed into the corner? I bet it happens often. Dipshit.

>edgelord le Rick Sanchezes

fuckin gottem XD

>nice anecdote
Seems you don't know what an antidote is.

I am now more than convinced you're 13 and think that you have to be edgy and toxic to survive Yea Forums. I'm not asking you to be a moralfag, by the way.
>Uses green text to highlight replies way too fucking much
>Unnecessary edge
>Nihilism

You jest but those filthy uneducated ancient goat fuckers really knew their shit when it came to jeebus and the afterlife n shit. I'd take their word for it.

Attached: just-thinkin-amp-039-bout-amp-039-tha-universe-n-shit_o_6083785.jpg (630x653, 27K)

>I want to have a bloomer community

Why?

> people to have a place they can call home if they need one

Why?

>only a burden to their society
How do you know.

>Cynicism isn't attractive

Neither is a dogooder who has no real purpose. Get over yourself.

>>Nihilism
Really? Why is nihilism bad? How does one avoid it? Only real answers, please.

This edgeflake is exactly why Yea Forums sucks now.

>Only real answers, please.
Translation: Only answers that I agree with, please. GTFO

I'm not a self-righteous dogooder. There doesn't have to be an answer to all my feelings and desires. That's simply what I want. No strings attached. There's no catch. Now answer my question.

There's other organizations that do charity work, you know. I'm a fan of the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders, but there's local shit like food kitchens and shit you can volunteer for.

Reddit spacing

Doctors Without Borders might be fun. I assume I have to be a qualified doctor though.

t. buttshattered godtard sperging out at the fact that his priest is a scamming liar

Attached: godtard79.jpg (250x209, 10K)

>why
>why
>why
lol why are you on Yea Forums if you care so hard

Oi you two stop arguing.

Attached: 5211266588.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

discord
X]I-IX]45[XI-I[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)