Hey fags do you think there's an afterlife, if not then where would you go after death?

Hey fags do you think there's an afterlife, if not then where would you go after death?

Pic unrelated

Attached: God lmao.png (595x560, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLg4AV60uWY
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No where. My best guess is that our conciousness is destroyed when we die.

50/50 shot at there being an afterlife.
im thinking maybe not afterlife but probably next life... corpses fertilize dirt, dirt makes plants, plants get eaten by animals, etc

if you think about it from a betting perspective being an atheist is the worst bet

if you're right you just stop existing. Every other choice is therefore better, because even in the event of there being nothing, you'd stop existing before you realized it

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

You go to the same place you were before you were born. The void. A null state that your brain is unable to fully contemplate.

betting on a god is worse, because its not a binary decision; you could pick the WRONG god and dedicate your whole life to something that will still make u end up in hell

Best not to think about it too much. It can drive you mad.

Or you could just vaguely sort of believe that there's a possibility of such a being and not really care past that, then the details don't matter

You don’t «go» anywhere. Lights go off, existence over. Your personality or «spirit» isn’t stored anywhere but through the chemicals released in your brain obv.

I don't think that there is an afterlife, and that most likely when I die that's it. It's like I never was, and like the whole world never existed. I get to go back to oblivion.

Of course, I like to think that if there's an afterlife, it's like picking a different game or putting on another movie halfway through a midnight binge. On the other hand, if this is what I'm escaping to, I don't want to know what I'm running from.

I don't know why but, I have a GF and all, she makes me happy but im always stuck in this anxiety of "What's after this?"

I worry about her as well, she's so pure, she's into religion and all that, but do you think I should talk to her about it?

I'm on the fence between Science and Religion.

Scientology is the answer my brother.

when you die, you die

Attached: 12dgpa.jpg (747x500, 135K)

Valhalla

Pascal's wager

fuck you dont ask dont think about it

Afterlife? What a fagget, you decompose after death, you have nothing left to live with. There is no sensory left anymore.

Attached: 1552264298386.jpg (412x760, 199K)

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe in god or some fairy tale afterlife? You are pathetic. Kill yourselves.

it’s just >cope

The only afterlife I can possibly believe exists is a sci-fi rapture or rebirth (maybe a technological singularity): some sources jokingly call this the "nerd rapture". Firstly, one or multiple god-like beings could come into existence in a science fiction universe brought to reality. Essentially, if there ever is a god-like collection-being, then we will likely be a part of it—with or without (y)our will. That god-like being could: 1, easily recreate our lives; and 2, erase your old memories or leave the old memories of your prior lives. In this sci-fi universe, it is essentially the folly of a demiurge that we are reborn with or without our old lives' experience. This is all hypothetical and story-telling at best. I don't believe in any afterlife: I have no evidence or experiments to support belief in an after-life at this time.

Attached: demiurge.jpg (2171x3000, 1.23M)

The thin veil of individuality that makes up your personality, ego, hopes and dreams dies. The majority of the human components that you are made of live on in the collective human subconscious. Time is not linear and neither is life and death.

A state of non existence is probably the most profoundly blissful thing there is.

that’s a lot of text to say «wishful thinking» like every single other response itt

>I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience. -Mark Twain

Attached: devnull.jpg (500x500, 8K)

Valhalla. Where the brave may live forever

Attached: valhalla2.jpg (1280x636, 108K)

should’ve never been borned and just stayed in the state of non-existence, pure bliss

If there's no Yea Forums in the afterlife there's no point

Bunch of fags, this is the only place your gonna go when you die. And thats only if your lucky and someone gives a shit.

Attached: Graves_Cemetery_Headstones.jpg (2048x1536, 1023K)

I would like to go to pizza hut, to eat the ghosts of all the old pizzas they thew out that died.

I can't gain ghost weight, free ghost pizza for eternity.

you'll be back there before you know it

Attached: sayonara.jpg (474x296, 8K)

I'm on with the whole soul recycling theory, prison planet sort of thing. I want the fuck outa here when I'm done consuming whatever meager pleasures are left for me in this life. There's a whole universe or possibly zillions of universes with infinite realms to explore, so why the fuck would I wanna come back to this shit hole over and over again. If there really is a soul in this sack of meat, I'm booking the first spiritual flight way the fuck away from this mudball when I die.

I was just giving OP my honest opinion. I think my real point is that all sci-fi, religious and paranormal stories are just story-telling mediums you can use to affect other people. In the end none of this afterlife stuff matters. This is the only life you or we get.

Attached: 1966_2_7_d2_2011.jpg (2848x4288, 1.66M)

Attached: ....jpg (353x280, 34K)

No such place as hell. All made up to help keep people scared and under control during biblical times.

The surety of my knowledge that life stops at death is the only thing keeping me sane. The idea of an eternal afterlife, stuck forever somewhere, is legitimately terrifying to me.

What the fuck do you shitbirds care about another life when you're wasting the one you already have.

Attached: cf6abb1e9251613a6777b92c8ca95214.png (500x368, 217K)

Attached: 1529485041698.jpg (650x600, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aLg4AV60uWY

I think that if there is more to being a human than just particles he consist of, then the reincarnation option seems most likely

Its hope that it will get better
This one will only get worse

Way to not take a side you fucking waste of oxygen.

i’m counting on it fam

>if there really is a soul
that’s an enormous assumption to just pull out of ur ass

Don't flatter yourself.

You'll feel as much as someone who's paralysed from head to toe.

Attached: 1554487439095.jpg (609x768, 62K)

Why would anyone think there is more to being human? how are we any special compared to the other animals, plants, germs or micro-organisms that roam our planet?

There is no proof whatsoever of an afterlife. Only thoughts, hopes and hallucinations of people.

I'll believe it when I see it. But the odds of there being one doesn't look good.

discord
X]I-IX]46[XI-I[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

Well i cannot really know if the first statement is true, can I

Claiming i do would be rather absurd

Yes it is highly unlikely
It seems to be human nature to separate the mind and the body and i am doing the same thing here.
They do seem to be separate entities though

Yup for the sake of language we differ from our physical self and psychologic/mental self (our personality). Calling them seperate entities in this context is retarded though. There will at no point be a mind existing independtly from the physical brain. Assuming the opposite would require some seriously fucked convictions

That would imply that consciousness is nothing but something, although complex, still just emerging from bilions of simple, explainable neurons. If thats true there truly is no meaning.

Yes. Consciousness is existence. Consciousness cannot exist independent from our physical self. Obviously life won’t have a god-given meaning, that’s just entitlement. Everything we do matters, but on the physical plane.
Enjoy the void, you’ve already «experienced» it all the years prior to you being born

> If thats true there truly is no meaning.

There is no 'intended' meaning for you from some god or something (untill proven otherwise).

But there is the meaning you make for yourself and others. You make your own.

the ground.

What if, hypotheticaly, life is a perpetual misery for me with no chance of it getting any better. Then no meaning means no reason to go on and that the objectively best course of action is to commit sudoku.

ancient romans say: "dead is dead"
apparently they were right because none of them are still alive