Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums

I've been wanting to commit suicide for a while now but I'm a huge pussy.

I only have a rifle with 22. Caliber bullets.

What's the quickest and best way to kill myself with my rifle? I'm mostly scared that I'll survive due to the caliber.

Attached: 615128.jpg (880x660, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

walk into a police station and start shooting

no, this is a huge pussy.

Attached: givinghead.webm (500x374, 1.83M)

You're being more of a pussy ending it all, please get help, their are people out their that you'll be abandoning, I know shit is probably horrible rn but shit always get better, I promise

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-233345.jpg (909x1009, 324K)

Sell your pea shooter, buy the cheapest 12g at Walmart. Remember buck shot.

Faggot

>.22
lol you dumb nigger. I went to high school with a kid who shot himself in the head with a .22

Dude was fine.

Why?

/thread

.22 while being a small round can do something large calibers cannot, it can bounce off bone. There are multiple cases of people having one entry wound either back or chest, and having multiple holes in their heart.

>Dude was fine

.22 cured all his probs

shut up and drop some acid

Try doing some psychedelics first. Really think about your problems. Might fix them

your generation is full of weak faggots.
kill yourself by any mean necessary.
I highly recommend jumping in front of a speeding train

such a wonderfull idea!!!

Stop thinking about killing urself, user-chan. Suicide is for faggots. Real men live forever.

Just a bit of modern day history; the italian mafia prefers to use .22 bullets because they go into the skull easily enough but do not come out the other side, so there isn't a big mess. Great for cleanups.

In reality of the situation all of you pussies have no clue how bad a life can get... I keep trucking along and not gonna be a huge pussy about it and kill myself.

Shoot yourself in the testicles, the pain and shock will make you pass out peacefully and the blood loss will allow you to die.

Also you'll die like the ball-less faggot you are.

/k/ here, if you have fifty bucks go on Armslist and trade your .22 rifle and the money for a Mossberg 88 or a Remington 870(only for single use, reliability issues for long term purposes). Or don't be a cowardly dumbfuck and march on with life like a man. Double Aught Buckshot or a Rifled slug will send you on your way just fine. Keep in mind by doing it with a firearm you also add to the statistic of "gun deaths" in this country(if american) and your death will be lumped into mass shooting numbers.

Attached: 1439484282_302486851.jpg (600x848, 110K)

the people that are being abandoned are selfish for wanting to keep him in this hellhole

>insert generic "don't do" bs here
I probably can't even change your mind anyway, but I can advise you not to use .22lr because you very will likely survive and either end up a potato or a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Attached: because they can.gif (240x171, 1.89M)

Pussies kill themselves with opioids all the time.

Dude. 4chin has already given the best advice to suicides. Just move to africa and become a warlord that eats children alive like General Butt Naked. Then after you've eaten your fill of children's flesh raw, you can retire as a holy priest for some african community because that's how little blacks are worth over there.

Attached: butt naked2.jpg (456x338, 32K)

If you have a gun just shoot yourself in the head if you wanna get it done.

Why are you attention seeking?

just hang yourself, gun suicide can go awfully wrong. I've visited once a facial prosthetic workshop, they were replacing parts of faces blown off on attempted suicide by gun...
Disgusting.
Btw am a dental technician so already used to some gross med stuff, but lol know did these guys had a real reason to kts !

Hi, I wanted to commit suicide for years.

I thought I was transgender

I thought I could walk through walls

I thought I could move though cars

I stabbed myself and I couldn't feel it

I drank litres of alcohol per day

I couldn't sleep for days

I drank up to 7 energy drinks a day

I got into weed (but no other drugs, even though I wanted too. I was too crazy for people to sell them to me)

I went really bonkers.

I wrote a 133 page suicide note, many of the pages look like a schizo wrote them.

I was having delusions, hallucinations, depression, anxiety, heart palpitations, amnesia, so many things were going wrong with me.

before all of this I was a student in Uni with a 4.06 GPA
(I had a shit tonne of money from working up north in the oil and gas camps and I rented, so there was a direct withdrawal from my very large bank account)

I lived by myself. A virgin at 24 to top it off.
I tried killing myself, but I was a pussy too. I got really drunk when I did it. To help me with the edge. It didn't work and I was rolling around on the floor in pain.
I was found and my parents came hours out to see me. I still payed for everything as I was made much more than my parents, but they took me away. I failed courses and I thought my life was over.

It feels like that today. I feel like I died. I feel like I was reborn. I still have some of the problems that I did before. I am not on any medication, but I am glad that I did not kill myself.

My life is better.
If there are two things that I would reccommend to you. Vitamin B12 and proper rest. This will help you I guarantee it.

Found the boomer. What a brainless generation.

Attached: yhencig46pt01.jpg (575x347, 39K)

Show us the gun. Timestamp.

A train works too. But you may end up like Less Legs. Whoop Whoop Baba Booey

Attached: 1554102985031.jpg (640x640, 53K)

discord
X]I-IX]50[XI-I[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

Whenever I talk to an armed officer, I start thinking how I could pretend to pull a gun out and finally be relieved of my shit life via suicide by cop. Should buy a toy gun and keep it in the glove box for next time. I'll make sure I hold the toy gun with my right hand only, as not to cover my heart.

Wtf is that .22lr on a stripper clip?.. but it looks closed off on both sides.

If you were authentic, you would understand that your life is worth nothing, not even worth lifting a finger.

You would recognize that you have been such a burden on the rest of us that you owe it to us to say goodbye.

Goodbye for now. Goodbye forever.

no, it's just a way to keep the ammo together - typically for a revolver. you need to peel the rubber away from the ammo as you load it into the gun.